March 28, 2024, 06:07:27 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Channeled Interview with an ET about the Dyatlov Pass Incident  (Read 4899 times)

April 26, 2019, 03:18:14 PM
Read 4899 times

RyanKO

« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 03:45:33 PM by RyanKO »

May 23, 2019, 10:48:14 PM
Reply #1

Monika

Hello,

I would like to ask somebody who has heard this interview, whether would be able to give a brief summary of what was and what was the conclusion. What does channelling medium claim to be the cause of the whole Dyatlov mystery? Although I am not a native English speaker, I can write but I have a problem with listening to English and this interview even had a terrible sound quality and I did not understand anything  embarr1. Thank you very much  kiss1.

May 24, 2019, 06:16:59 AM
Reply #2

gypsy

Hello,

I would like to ask somebody who has heard this interview, whether would be able to give a brief summary of what was and what was the conclusion. What does channelling medium claim to be the cause of the whole Dyatlov mystery? Although I am not a native English speaker, I can write but I have a problem with listening to English and this interview even had a terrible sound quality and I did not understand anything  embarr1. Thank you very much  kiss1.

The problem is not the video quality, but its content. It literally does not make any sense. It sounds like Begbie from trainspotting on crystal meth doing strange sounds after every second word. Waste of time really.

June 28, 2019, 06:42:08 PM
Reply #3

RyanKO

« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 03:46:02 PM by RyanKO »

June 28, 2019, 06:56:19 PM
Reply #4

RyanKO

« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 03:46:42 PM by RyanKO »

June 30, 2019, 10:33:12 PM
Reply #5

Monika

Hello,

Sorry it took me so long to reply.  I don't visit this forum much.  According to the KALASK race, the region where the hikers were killed contained a secret Soviet military base where they were testing top secret equipment and therefore didn't want anyone in the area, similar to the Area 51 military base in the United States.  They also state in this interview (and many others) that when the Soviets liberated Nazi Germany at the end of WW2, they took possession of many of the advanced "flying saucer" type of aircraft that the Nazis had been building with the help of human-like extraterrestrials from the Aldebarran star system.  Most of the Nazi leadership escaped the planet at the end of World War 2 and now live in a massive space fleet which also has bases on Mars and the moon, often called the Fourth Reich, but left Hitler behind in South America since he had Parkinson's Disease and his only use was as a good motivational speaker, which was no longer needed.  Anyway, both the US and Soviets took possession of as many ships as they could and reverse engineered them.  The Soviet Union was doing so at a base located on the Mountain of the Dead.  This location had a long history of mysterious activity and mysterious disappearances.  It was because of its mysterious nature that Igor Dyatlov was so interested in exploring it.  But he flew too close to the sun, so to speak.  The Soviet military didn't like the group trespassing in the area of the base, so they simply killed the hikers.  One of the weapons they used against them was a captured Yeti-like creature which they also wanted to experiment with.

Thank you for yor description of the video.

July 14, 2019, 08:11:29 PM
Reply #6

CalzagheChick

Hello,

What do you feel doesn't make sense about it?  In my opinion, it's the only possible explanation I've ever heard that does make sense.  It explains the dark humanoid figure and the final picture of strange lights on their rolls of film, the reason the hikers would run from the tent and into the woods with little clothing, the fact that the military knew of their deaths on February 6 before the hikers were even reported missing, the reason a military boot cover was found, the reason the military would have a motive to kill them, the footprints in the snow too large for a human, the reason so many people report seeing "UFOs" over the mountain, and so on.  That being said, it honestly doesn't make one iota of difference to me if you believe them or not.  As with all of my interviews with extraterrestrials, there's always going to be some people who are just too closed off to accept anything that challenges their faith in their existing belief systems, which I understand and am not offended by.  Some people find it more comfortable to live "in the Matrix", so to speak.

As for making fun of KALASK's voice, you may want to be careful since they become aware of the existence of everyone who listens to their voice, so they know of you.  This is simply how their race sounds.  Some reptiles have a much deeper voice, similar to how demons are often portrayed in movies.  The Greys have a more flat and unemotional voice, as they don't have emotions.  All races have their own unique voices.  Not everyone sounds like a human being.

Like...don't you think it would be wise to put a disclaimer under the video post about the KALASK race recognizing anybody who hears their voice? Come on now, that's something we need to know before we go playing videos of a master extraterrestrial race that has the telepathy capabilities to know each and every human being that's listening to their language via the channel of another human being.... lalala1
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 05:15:04 AM by CalzagheChick »