March 28, 2024, 06:26:29 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Whose body is this?  (Read 22918 times)

March 18, 2019, 12:46:05 PM
Read 22918 times

Teddy

Administrator
On 15 of March 2019 Russian channel 1 aired a show about the expedition to the Dyatlov Pass with the participation of journalists from Komsomolskaya Pravda, television, representatives of the prosecutor's office and experts.

You can turn on the auto translation for the captions in Russian, which are also automatic, but better than nothing.

The expedition is leaving for Dyatlov Pass few hours after the show, according to its host Andrey Malahov who is also going. There will be 3 groups:

• VLADIMIR SUNGORKIN - Chief Editor, Komsomolskaya Pravda, Expedition Leader / Idea and organization
  • ALEKSANDR MITROSHENKO - Producer, Expedition Leader / Sponsor and in exchange has the right to broadcast
  • ANDREY KURYAKOV - Head of the Prosecutor’s Office of the Sverdlovsk Region / They will have a separate camp that will also host the experts

Outline, participants in the show in the order of their appearance, and the theories they favor:

Andrey Skvortsov
Weather Forecast Meteorologist
1. Infrasound

He claims the raised footprints of the hikers are fake. As proof shows the Burmantovo weather report for February 1959. Skvortsov says that 10 days of snowfall and strong wind leaves slim chance for such footprints to be preserved the way that they are documented.

Weather report for Burmantovo for February 1959

Natalya Varsegova
Komsomolskaya Pravda

She says that Burmantovo is 100 km south of Kholat Syakhl, too far away for the weather report to be applied without any doubts. Also Dyatlov Pass is much higher.

Vladimir Sungorkin
Chief Editor, Komsomolskaya Pravda, Expedition Leader

Andrey Kuryakov (insertion of a video from the press conference Feb 4th 2019)
Head of the Prosecutor’s Office of the Sverdlovsk Region

Kuryakov says that the most important moment for the development of the events of the night of 1-2nd of Feb 1959 is why the hikers fled the tent under these conditions.

Aleksandr Mitroshenko
Producer, Expedition Leader
2. Experiments with the use of human enhancement technologies by the military to increase survival margins

Sergey Sogrin
Search party member in 1959

Yuri Yakimov
Researcher of Dyatlov Pass incident
3. UFO

Maksim Abakumov
Researcher of Dyatlov Pass incident
4. Ball lightning

Andrey Ponkratov
TV host, traveler

Bari Sayfutdinov
Public figure, Researcher of Dyatlov Pass incident
5. Wolverine

Evgeniy Buyanov
Writer, Researcher of Dyatlov Pass incident
6. Snow slab and wind

Yuri Kuntsevich
Chairman of Dyatlov group foundation
7. Conspiracy, government coverup, secret rocket launch gone bad, blast wave

Sergey Dolya
Traveler, TV host "Ren TV"

Vladimir Askinadzi
8. Criminal

Vladimir Askinadzi swears that Colonel Ortyukov did grab a notebook from Zolotaryov's hands.

Eduard Tumanov
Court medical expert

The missing tongue and damaged facial tissue is characteristic of bodies being left in the open and result of encounter with wildlife e.g. rodents. They are left post morthem or else there would be blood in the airways and stomach.

Natalya Varsegova
Komsomolskaya Pravda

Zolotaryov said to his students in Lermonotovo that he is going on a trek in Northern Urals after which all the world will hear about him.

Aleksandr Mitroshenko
Producer, Expedition Leader

Mitroshenko lists the experts that will take part in the expedition - Forensic experts, Space experts, Expedition experts

Vladimir Askinadzi

Askinadzi says that there are two Lev Ivanov persons - before and after he went to Moscow (for which btw we don't have any proof that he went to Moscow).

Lev Nikitich Ivanov, lead investigator of Dyatlov case in 1959

Aleksandra Ivanova
Daugther of Lev Ivanov, lead investigator of Dyatlov group case in 1959

Aleksandra Ivanova says that Lev Ivanov was not summoned to Moscow, he was ordinary invetigator, it was enought to call him in the Regional Party Committee to tell him to close the case. So Lev Ivanov had to come up with a conclusion to close the case and this is what he could think of "overwhelming force, which the hikers were not able to overcome".

Valentina Titova
Actress
8. Criminal

Yulia Orehova
Zolotaryov grand-niece
7. Conspiracy, government coverup, secret rocket launch gone bad, blast wave

Victor Popovnin
Glaciologist
6. Snow slab

Aleksandr Hatskevich
Shaman
6. Snow slab

The sensation was when on 47:00 a photo from Lev Ivanov's archive was shown for first time of a frozen body that is not any known member of Dyatlov group. Or is it?

• the photo is given to Dyatlov Group Foundation (Y. Kuntsevich) by the relatives of lead investigator Lev Ivanov, along with other materials from his personal archive
  • the photo was published by the Foundation, but the body was scratched. Only now for the first time the photo appeared in its original form
  • it is still not clear whether this photo is related to Dyatlov group incident. It is possible that this is a photo from another case, which Ivanov also investigated

« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 05:41:29 AM by Teddy »

March 19, 2019, 05:00:40 AM
Reply #1

Nigel Evans

"Zolotaryov said to his students in Lermonotovo that he is going on a trek in Northern Urals after which all the world will hear about him."
Because he would have photographed the lights?
They planned to camp up there from the outset.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 11:19:49 AM by Teddy »

March 19, 2019, 06:40:12 AM
Reply #2

Angel1

I believe in the murder theory - they encountered someone - and I think the photo of this person correlates what a nurse said about 11 bodies vs 9.  If you look at the fists of Dyatlov and Zina, they are in a fighting position (thumb in).  Dyatlov did not die in a position of someone dying from hypothermia (fetal).  Raitkin may be onto something.  I wish his book was in English and better written.  From the translation, he does seem to go off on tangents. 

BTW, This person doesn't appear to be indigenous.

Re Zolotaryev's quote - difficult to confirm, eerie if true.  But why boast if you are doing something top secret, unless you plan to defect and not be here to suffer the consequences?  I think the camera with the film intentionally damaged was placed on him as a message from who ever did it to whomever set up this encounter. i.e. nice try....if it got out at the time it was Americans, Russian folk would have been calling for WW3.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 11:19:56 AM by Teddy »

March 19, 2019, 09:45:12 AM
Reply #3

Clacon

Who do you think the 11th person is then? When was that picture released?
Can we talk about this picture??!!!  explode1

Also so weird about what Zolotaryev said - have you read the bio on him on this website? So incredibly shady! Why did they exhume his body? The first DNA test wasn't a match and apparently his brother went missing?

I don't know - Ludya (?) didn't seem to trust him much and what about Igor relinquishing his leadership capacity to an older tourist guide?

Does anyone know if that quote is legit?

« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 11:20:03 AM by Teddy »

March 19, 2019, 11:45:30 AM
Reply #4

Teddy

Administrator
As a follow up to the publication avid Dyatlov Pass incident researcher Dr. Galina Sazonova sent me the following information.

It might be of interest what I found in the archives of the prosecutor's office - other 1959 cases of Lev Ivanov.
Unfortunately, I didn’t make copies, I just rewrote the text.

21.12. 7\230

On the promotion of prosecutors of Sverdlovsk region
Forensic prosecutor of the Prosecutor's Office Sverdlovsk Ivanov L. N. and the investigator of the prosecutor's office of Zheleznodorozhniy district of Sverdlovsk, Ryzhenko P. F. relying on the help of the public, achieve positive results in solving crimes against the public and exposing the perpetrators.
Investigating the murder of student Ozhegov on May 28, 1959, Ivanov and Ryzhenko published information about the case in the newspaper Vecherniy Sverdlovsk, in order to identify the criminals, after which the crime prosecution began to receive reports to the prosecutor's office and the police.
With the help of this information, Ivanov and Ryzhenko established and exposed the murderers, Klepikov and Bushuev, who were subsequently convicted of committing the crime.

The public also helped Ivanov to solved the murder of Galya Pantileeva, whose body was found on Jan 16, 1959, on the ice of Shartash lake in Sverdlovsk. For a long time, this crime remained unsolved, and the identity of the victim was unidentified.
On Oct 6, 1959, Ivanov published a note "Who is this girl" in Ural Worker newspaper in which some details of the deceased were reported and appealed to citizens to help solve this crime. The very next day, the prosecutor's office and the police received information that Galya Panteleeva could have been a victim of a foul play and that Ionina could be involved in her death.
The investigation led by Ivanov resulted in conviction of Ionina for this murder, for which she was sentenced to a long term of imprisonment.
Ivanov practices publishing information for ongoing investigations and asking the public for help to solve them, systematically organizes the exchange of experience of the best investigators, periodically conducts educational and methodological activities, assists the investigators in solving crimes and applying scientific and technical methods from the forensic tool kits.
Giving him gratitude and presents.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 11:20:12 AM by Teddy »

March 19, 2019, 12:54:21 PM
Reply #5

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Excellent. Clearly shows that Lev Ivanov was no fool. According to this information he was a very capable INVESTIGATOR. And the year is 1959.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 11:20:20 AM by Teddy »
DB

March 19, 2019, 09:52:23 PM
Reply #6

sug2h

About the new picture:

I was wondering if it could be Aleksander Kolevatov. If we compare with the picture where we see him dead, laying on a body bag next to Zolotaryov, we can see that his mouth is open, just like in the new picture, his under shirt is tucked in his pants, his upper shirt is partially lifted, and if his arms would be moved, they could fit in the same position as in the new picture.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 11:20:27 AM by Teddy »

March 19, 2019, 10:26:24 PM
Reply #7

Vietnamka

Looks like we know all the Ivanov's cases in 1959. 3 of them happened during winter time.
1) Murder of Galya Panteleeva
2) Fire in the hostel
3) Dyatlov group.
This pic of "unknown body" logically can belongs to Dyatlov incindent only in 1959.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 11:20:35 AM by Teddy »

March 19, 2019, 11:39:24 PM
Reply #8

Teddy

Administrator
Looks like we know all the Ivanov's cases in 1959. 3 of them happened during winter time.
1) Murder of Galya Panteleeva
2) Fire in the hostel
3) Dyatlov group.
This pic of "unknown body" logically can belongs to Dyatlov incident only in 1959.

Did Ozhegov die in the fire?
I am trying to match the previous post with this count of Ivanov's cases in 1959.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 11:20:42 AM by Teddy »

March 20, 2019, 08:18:19 AM
Reply #9

Vietnamka

Did Ozhegov die in the fire?
I am trying to match the previous post with this count of Ivanov's cases in 1959.
No, he was killed on May, 1959.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 11:20:49 AM by Teddy »

March 20, 2019, 09:30:10 AM
Reply #10

Clacon

I don't know about that picture - the clothing doesn't seem to match. In the pics in the ravine, the clothing looks to be a darker colour.

And I know the orientation of the head in the unknown corpse pic is at an angle away from us, but wouldn't we still be able to see more of a depression from the open eye socket?? Wasn't Kolevatov missing his eyesballs?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 11:20:57 AM by Teddy »

March 20, 2019, 02:47:13 PM
Reply #11

Ehtnisba

I don't know about that picture - the clothing doesn't seem to match. In the pics in the ravine, the clothing looks to be a darker colour.

And I know the orientation of the head in the unknown corpse pic is at an angle away from us, but wouldn't we still be able to see more of a depression from the open eye socket?? Wasn't Kolevatov missing his eyesballs?

According to the authopsy report Kolevatov had his eyeball present. BUT on the photo from ravine where we can see Zolotorayov and Kolevatov hugging him from the back ,it is very strange that his eye sockets seem empty and black,the same like Zolotaryov's ,and he is described with missing eyeballs in the report.
About this photo- yes, I see the same. The head of this body is looks like almost skull - open mouth and probably bare lower jaw (look how sharp is the chin, like only bone) , and empty eye (at least the one visible on the photo) , smashed nose or even just nose bone left without cartilages . But visible hand seems with flesh and not rotten as well as fullness of the body and legs is not one of just bones. So this is a body in the same state as ravine 4 ,but found in snow and when 1st five are found.
I was always thinking that ravine 4 are found in mutilated almost bare skulla state in February and were hidden under deep snow with the purpose to be found later and thus to explain their body states as natural decay. So in my theory this really could be Kolevatov found in February or unknown person not from the group with mutilated head and they just got rid off his body,because it was not needed for the official investigation to ne found. Then they cover the other badly damaged ones under the snow.
If this photo could prove something it would be that ravine 4 were found in Fenruary and were found without eyes and mutilated. Which I do not imply that means aliens and so. Like with cattle I do think that those mutilations are caused by some military experimental weapon. Why not laser weapon on so...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 11:21:03 AM by Teddy »
Homo homini lupus est!

March 20, 2019, 05:46:21 PM
Reply #12

Vietnamka

I suppose too it can be Kolevatov.
Just one question- why did not inform his parents the body was found?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 11:21:17 AM by Teddy »

March 20, 2019, 08:06:38 PM
Reply #13

sug2h

About this photo- yes, I see the same. The head of this body is looks like almost skull - open mouth and probably bare lower jaw (look how sharp is the chin, like only bone) , and empty eye (at least the one visible on the photo) , smashed nose or even just nose bone left without cartilages . But visible hand seems with flesh and not rotten as well as fullness of the body and legs is not one of just bones. So this is a body in the same state as ravine 4 ,but found in snow and when 1st five are found.
I was always thinking that ravine 4 are found in mutilated almost bare skulla state in February and were hidden under deep snow with the purpose to be found later and thus to explain their body states as natural decay. So in my theory this really could be Kolevatov found in February or unknown person not from the group with mutilated head and they just got rid off his body,because it was not needed for the official investigation to ne found. Then they cover the other badly damaged ones under the snow.
Wow! what an interesting theory. It would answer one of my questions: why keep this picture secret until now? I really don't see what in the picture could be compromising.

March 21, 2019, 05:05:03 AM
Reply #14

Ehtnisba

Wow! what an interesting theory. It would answer one of my questions: why keep this picture secret until now? I really don't see what in the picture could be compromising.

This picture is disturbing in many ways, but the more I look at the blurred head's contours the more I see skull .... With flesh preserved on the body .. I will do a drawing on top of it and upload it ,to show you how I see the head ...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 11:21:24 AM by Teddy »
Homo homini lupus est!

March 22, 2019, 09:43:58 AM
Reply #15

Ehtnisba

Hi everyone,
This will be my first topic here, because I still don't see any serious discussion going about the newly revealed unknown body.
So one user here in the forum suggested that this is Kolevatov and as I looked into details on big screen I think he could be right. Here are my photo comparisions and what I found out, also what is my theory about the whole case regarding ravine 4.

So what do you thing about the possibility of this body being Kolevatov?
And what do you think about this theory:
I have always questioned the state of decay of ravine 4 . Spent a lot of hours researching through internet about body decomposition in cold water, in cold climate, in normal climate,,, watched about body ferms, avalnche victims, hypothermia vicitms, also how the dead bodies on Everest look like . And nowhere I found proof that for just 10-20 days in running COLD water a body could be so decomposed and not the whle body but ONLY the head. Pay attention on the gruesome photos of Luda and Zolotaryov.s post mortem photos - their bodies have suffered only maceration of the skin, nowhere exposed bones, even fingers have flesh on them.... But the heads???? ALmost bare skulls .... Also I read that eyeballs are actually very hard to decompose, they just shrink or go deeper into eye sockets , but not disappear first from the head. So I have always thinking that the ravine 4 were in the sae mutilated state BEFORE freezing. And they were hidden in the ravine under meters of snow on purpose - to avoid their finding by the searchers and then after snow thaws to explain their state with natural decay and close the case.
Is this body could be proved to be Kolevatov or even a strager with suck badly damaged head found obviously in February this will prove that ravine 4 head injuries are not natural decay and that they were hidden there . Also I think now after assuming this possibility , that the secret behind Dyatlov case is such an important mind shaking thing that even today 60 years after people who know something are threatened to be silent and are afraid to talk or show evidences. For example this body was scrathed from the photos not by authorities but from the people from Dyatlov foundation themselves :O What could be the reason for them doing this ? Aren't they the ones who want the truth to be exposed ? DOes something/someone scared them so much that they scratched it because they had no other options?  I will admit that after long time of supporting the murder by humans theory, now with thinking about that damaged heads with no eyes , with all my logical and down to earth thinking, I am really starting to believe that Dyatlov group had suffered from unknown to humanity weapon or if human weapon so powerful and secret that if the world knows about its exsistance terrible things could happen with the use of it . I know I am going into fantasies but that is pure logic ,,,, and all other theories about human murder and natural causes have flaws .... So after rejecting all the possibilities, what's left, no matter how unprobable it is , is the truth - as Sherlock said :)

Oh one more very important question - on two photos is clearly visible that Kolevatov has no eyeballs too , but in the authopsy report is written that his eyeballs are present and only eyebrows are missing. What do you think ?

Homo homini lupus est!

March 22, 2019, 09:52:28 AM
Reply #16

Teddy

Administrator
This belongs here, no need for new topic. This whole topic is about the new body. I changed the subject to "Whose body is this?". Your's is kind of long but you can keep using it.

About the photograph being scratched by Dyatlov Foundation

If they want to hide the photo, why would they even publish it? They scratched the digital scan only, you can see that they showed it to the prosecutors so people don't speculate about this body, exactly what we do right here. They showed it so the prosecutors can dig into other cases Ivanov had to see if there were any other groups dead in the mountain, which will explain the testimony of the senile nurse from Ivdel. Because she says things that are impossible, she washed the bodies, she did it at night, none of this is true. Autopsies were performed in daylight starting with undressing the corpses.

I disagree that if the unknown body is Kolevatov they could have hidden him together with the other three and in the course of the two months Kolevatov "embraces" Zolotaryov the way they were found. The unknown body is obviously frozen, you can't stage his hands. So you think somebody killed them, photographed them, hid them, kept the photos and gave them to Kuntsevitch to scratch out?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 11:51:19 AM by Teddy »

March 22, 2019, 12:19:22 PM
Reply #17

Teddy

Administrator
I can add more about the Dyatlov Foundation behavior. You need to know the old generation Soviet Union type of psyche. They need to be respected and taken seriously, they play their part, Kuntsevitch goes every winter to Dyatlov Pass, who else can say that? But then they are stuck to the rocket theory, annual conferences and playing songs about the hiking in the mountains. There is no explanation why they do this or that. There is no straight line of politics. They want to show that they are in a possession of a photo that we can't see. They will show it when they see fit. When there are no other news. It is all PR. The illustration of their psyche are all these portraits of the dead hikers which I can't bear to look at, they are so unnatural. Who can be taken seriously reading poetry and singing songs surrounded by naive portraits of Dyatlov group? Look at this, do you think these people thought it through when they showed a scratched photo?

https://youtu.be/sHxJZg0omH4?t=2025

« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 12:46:43 PM by Teddy »

The following users thanked this post: Dimitris68, Manti

March 22, 2019, 02:20:57 PM
Reply #18

sarapuk

"Zolotaryov said to his students in Lermonotovo that he is going on a trek in Northern Urals after which all the world will hear about him."

Where does it state that Zolotaryov said those words ?
DB

March 22, 2019, 02:36:48 PM
Reply #19

sarapuk

Hi everyone,
This will be my first topic here, because I still don't see any serious discussion going about the newly revealed unknown body.
So one user here in the forum suggested that this is Kolevatov and as I looked into details on big screen I think he could be right. Here are my photo comparisions and what I found out, also what is my theory about the whole case regarding ravine 4.

So what do you thing about the possibility of this body being Kolevatov?
And what do you think about this theory:
I have always questioned the state of decay of ravine 4 . Spent a lot of hours researching through internet about body decomposition in cold water, in cold climate, in normal climate,,, watched about body ferms, avalnche victims, hypothermia vicitms, also how the dead bodies on Everest look like . And nowhere I found proof that for just 10-20 days in running COLD water a body could be so decomposed and not the whle body but ONLY the head. Pay attention on the gruesome photos of Luda and Zolotaryov.s post mortem photos - their bodies have suffered only maceration of the skin, nowhere exposed bones, even fingers have flesh on them.... But the heads???? ALmost bare skulls .... Also I read that eyeballs are actually very hard to decompose, they just shrink or go deeper into eye sockets , but not disappear first from the head. So I have always thinking that the ravine 4 were in the sae mutilated state BEFORE freezing. And they were hidden in the ravine under meters of snow on purpose - to avoid their finding by the searchers and then after snow thaws to explain their state with natural decay and close the case.
Is this body could be proved to be Kolevatov or even a strager with suck badly damaged head found obviously in February this will prove that ravine 4 head injuries are not natural decay and that they were hidden there . Also I think now after assuming this possibility , that the secret behind Dyatlov case is such an important mind shaking thing that even today 60 years after people who know something are threatened to be silent and are afraid to talk or show evidences. For example this body was scrathed from the photos not by authorities but from the people from Dyatlov foundation themselves :O What could be the reason for them doing this ? Aren't they the ones who want the truth to be exposed ? DOes something/someone scared them so much that they scratched it because they had no other options?  I will admit that after long time of supporting the murder by humans theory, now with thinking about that damaged heads with no eyes , with all my logical and down to earth thinking, I am really starting to believe that Dyatlov group had suffered from unknown to humanity weapon or if human weapon so powerful and secret that if the world knows about its exsistance terrible things could happen with the use of it . I know I am going into fantasies but that is pure logic ,,,, and all other theories about human murder and natural causes have flaws .... So after rejecting all the possibilities, what's left, no matter how unprobable it is , is the truth - as Sherlock said :)

Oh one more very important question - on two photos is clearly visible that Kolevatov has no eyeballs too , but in the authopsy report is written that his eyeballs are present and only eyebrows are missing. What do you think ?

Good information. I definitely doubt all the DECOMPOSITION THEORIES.  As you suggest, why only a small part of the body is affected. If the factors that enabled decomposition to take place had been present then there should have been much more body decay, and there wasnt. And decomposition is a corner stone for many of the theories in this Dyatlov Mystery. Meaning serious doubt must be on many of the theories.
DB

March 22, 2019, 02:59:50 PM
Reply #20

Teddy

Administrator

Where does it state that Zolotaryov said those words ?

From the TV show 41:55, Natalya Varsegova - this is Komsomolskaya Pravda interview.
Zolotaryov had never said anything about lights.
https://youtu.be/FE9iSlOpXh0?t=2515

March 22, 2019, 03:13:52 PM
Reply #21

WAB

I can add more about the Dyatlov Foundation behavior. You need to know the old generation Soviet Union type of psyche. They need to be respected and taken seriously, they play their part, Kuntsevitch goes every winter to Dyatlov Pass, who else can say that?

About "say" I cannot to make comments, and about that “Kuntsevich goes every winter to Dyatlov pass “ (c) I can tell that only 1 time in 2013 Kuntsevich was on pass when there by the helicopter the newspaper command «Komsomolskaya Pravda» arrived in the winter and with them Kuntsevich has arrived.
It only we with Shura (Alexander Alekseenkov) go there in the winter. But not every year, and when it turns out. Including March of this year would be there on 5 times, and 4 of them - in common. But we does not concern fund, UPI and Ekaterinburg.
Kuntsevich goes there in the summer, but it reminds religious Hajj with worship on type Hajj to Mecca more. Since 2012 such exits have not given almost any new research result. Except for those two times when in the summer with Kuntsevich, Shura and Timur Voskoboynikov went.
In the rest it is gallery play of the newspaper and television.

But then they are stuck to the rocket theory, annual conferences and playing songs about the hiking in the mountains.

The rockets theme very sick in Ekaterinburg. When with whom that of veterans you tell in detail and in details you assort all that spoke, everyone agrees with serious arguments against “the rocket version”. But after while all begins on new though no new information “pro”, has appeared.
Annual conferences it is information interchange in the to circle of contacts. This forum is adjusted on same too. Therefore it not occasion, what it condemn. As is to songs and other actions of fund of it do not practise on conferences. It is that separate and does not concern fund.

There is no explanation why they do this or that. There is no straight line of politics. They want to show that they are in a possession of a photo that we can't see. They will show it when they see fit. When there are no other news. It is all PR. The illustration of their psyche are all these portraits of the dead hikers which I can't bear to look at, they are so unnatural. Who can be taken seriously reading poetry and singing songs surrounded by naive portraits of Dyatlov group? Look at this, do you think these people thought it through when they showed a scratched photo?

https://youtu.be/sHxJZg0omH4?t=2025

Now I want tell about “scratch photos”. In films which the fund has received from Ivanov's daughter of this photo is not present. Who and what for has placed it on what that of forums I could not learn yet. Those who is engaged in archive in fund about it do not know. Anyway, they to me so have told. Most likely who that has placed it in one of other forums in Ekaterinburg (there forums which condemned case of Dyatlov group was not less than 10), and then it has gone to other places of discussion. Before accuse fund of its "concealment" it is necessary to establish precisely, who when and what for it for the first time has laid out. It quite could be the photo from album, for example, Korotayev. In Ekaterinburg it this information moves uncontrolledly and vaguely.

March 22, 2019, 05:31:11 PM
Reply #22

Ehtnisba

This belongs here, no need for new topic. This whole topic is about the new body. I changed the subject to "Whose body is this?". Your's is kind of long but you can keep using it.

About the photograph being scratched by Dyatlov Foundation

If they want to hide the photo, why would they even publish it? They scratched the digital scan only, you can see that they showed it to the prosecutors so people don't speculate about this body, exactly what we do right here. They showed it so the prosecutors can dig into other cases Ivanov had to see if there were any other groups dead in the mountain, which will explain the testimony of the senile nurse from Ivdel. Because she says things that are impossible, she washed the bodies, she did it at night, none of this is true. Autopsies were performed in daylight starting with undressing the corpses.

I disagree that if the unknown body is Kolevatov they could have hidden him together with the other three and in the course of the two months Kolevatov "embraces" Zolotaryov the way they were found. The unknown body is obviously frozen, you can't stage his hands. So you think somebody killed them, photographed them, hid them, kept the photos and gave them to Kuntsevitch to scratch out?

No :)
What I think is this:
Incident happen. People of.power know it happened way earlier before anybody else (hence the date 6.II on case file). I can't assume what the incident was ,murder,or weapon or else. But it was something that if people knew about would threaten national security or will expose important information to other countries or will just weaken the belief in communist party.
All bodies are found together , all 9 . They were photographed for the secret investigation - the one before official one.
Two Yuris, Zina, Dyatlov, Rustem don't have very suspicious injuries and their bodies are only searched (there is evidence bodies of Yuris and Dyatlov were turned post mortem) and left where they are found.
But four bodies have gruesome injuries ,especially to theirs head tissues. Missing eyeballs, flesh missing, maybe heads looked burned or like from explosion where eyes burst. So these are the suspicious bodies and they decide to hide them all together under deep snow. Deeper than avalanche probes are, so nobody finds them until spring . They hope that with the thaw they will decay and their head injuries will be ruled as decomposition.
Kolevatov was hugging Zolotaryov cause they were placed together ,even Luda was in line next to Nikolai,but the stream moved her body. They placed them all like this so who finds them think they were warming each other in the den and den collapsed and killed them. The den never existed.
Somehow this photo of Kolevatov appears from the hidden real case files. Someone took it and gave it to Dyatlov fund, and he was scared to be exposed so he gave them the photo and asked them to be for their use and not to show it to public until the time is right. Probably the person who gave them the photo is dead already cause he was old  so now they can reveal it, without risk for their source.
And yes poetry and portraits and stuff are funny , art and conception of art and all is very different for people out of west europe. This doesn't prove that they are stupid or else. Just that they have different culture. It is very logical to think of technogenic military incident. It is very logical if such happened to be consealed from public and to be staged. Such things are happening today everywhere in the world. Inconvenient truths that threaten the ruling statuquo are being hidden from public. Many are exposed with investigative journalism and others, but also many remain hidden forever. So I can't see anything stupid or strange in Kunysevich version about staging and military weapon involved and if this is Kolevatov with damaged head tissues in February as found ,this prove the staging of ravine 4.
I ,like Sarapuk , have always questioned their "decay" from the first time I saw their post mortem photos and autopsy reports.
Homo homini lupus est!

March 22, 2019, 07:48:00 PM
Reply #23

Teddy

Administrator
In this scenario at what point did they put Dubinina's hat and coat on Zolotaryov? Why redress the corpses before hiding them?

About the Dyatlov Foundation, I don't mean disrespect. We have a proverb in Bulgarian that translates to - Who sings evil does not think, or something like that, but I mean that you should think of malicious intends.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 07:59:49 PM by Teddy »

March 22, 2019, 09:19:13 PM
Reply #24

Vietnamka

In this scenario at what point did they put Dubinina's hat and coat on Zolotaryov? Why redress the corpses before hiding them?

Luda's hat and coat on Tibo, not Zolotarev. Ivanov made mistakes.

March 23, 2019, 05:05:08 AM
Reply #25

Ehtnisba

About the Dyatlov Foundation, I don't mean disrespect. We have a proverb in Bulgarian that translates to - Who sings evil does not think, or something like that, but I mean that you should think of malicious intends.

Maybe the time line of deaths is right : last to die the ravine 4, they themselves took clothes from Yuris , Dubinina dies of pierced heart ,other 3 take clothes from her, then die with gruesome injuries too. The official didn't swap clothes, they found them like this and hidden them like this , the way they were found ,by only searching through their pockets .

I am not convinced in any theory   I just express the way I think of possibilities.
Homo homini lupus est!

March 23, 2019, 06:03:24 AM
Reply #26

User45

Hello,

What are your theory's on the new body being publicized to the Dyatlov Group Foundation given by relatives of Ivanov?

- Could this picture belong to another case investigated by Ivanov? What other cases did Ivanov have during 1958 - 1959 that could be related to a dead person being found in snow environment?

- Speculation being made that it is actually the body of Aleksander Kolevatov? If this is the case then this will mean that the body was not firstly discovered alongisde Zolotaryov, but perhaps with the first discovery in February. This will also mean that the body allegedly did not undergo the decomposition under thawing spring but instead the strange injuries e.g. missing eye? happened before the discovery of Rav. 4 in May. What similiarties do you see with the body (2019) and that of Aleksander Kolevatov?

March 23, 2019, 10:54:53 AM
Reply #27

Teddy

Administrator
Luda's hat and coat on Tibo, not Zolotarev. Ivanov made mistakes.

Galina just turn my whole world upside down. She is going to send me a file about other mistakes Ivanov made.

March 23, 2019, 11:28:15 AM
Reply #28

Ehtnisba

Hello,

What are your theory's on the new body being publicized to the Dyatlov Group Foundation given by relatives of Ivanov?

- Could this picture belong to another case investigated by Ivanov? What other cases did Ivanov have during 1958 - 1959 that could be related to a dead person being found in snow environment?

- Speculation being made that it is actually the body of Aleksander Kolevatov? If this is the case then this will mean that the body was not firstly discovered alongisde Zolotaryov, but perhaps with the first discovery in February. This will also mean that the body allegedly did not undergo the decomposition under thawing spring but instead the strange injuries e.g. missing eye? happened before the discovery of Rav. 4 in May. What similiarties do you see with the body (2019) and that of Aleksander Kolevatov?

you can see my photos comparison here in this thread above your post and see for yourself what do you think of the similarities with Kolevatov - In my opinion the probality is high. And I am thinking exactly the same,,, injuries are not decomposition, but were like this in February . That's why the ravine 4 were hidden in the ravine .
Homo homini lupus est!

March 23, 2019, 11:47:25 AM
Reply #29

User45

Hello,

you can see my photos comparison here in this thread above your post and see for yourself what do you think of the similarities with Kolevatov - In my opinion the probality is high. And I am thinking exactly the same,,, injuries are not decomposition, but were like this in February . That's why the ravine 4 were hidden in the ravine .

If the bodies would have been found BEFORE the allegedly discovery of Rav.4, so to say February, Interview including former nurse Pelageya Ivanovna Solter:

'' NAVIG: And here you write that there were two girls and one guy ... So were there two girls?
PI: One girl was found with the guys, and the second girl was found after 2 or 3 days.
NAVIG: Or a month?
VK: Month! No, I said "two days"?
NAVIG: Months or a days? This is very important.
PI: Month ... no.
NAVIG: No? And they were found in early May, and those at the end of February. So were they brought all together or at different times?
PI: One girl was found right away, and the second girl was found later. ''

If the bodies were found in February and later staged, this would also explain why the research group would have found the supposedly den so preciclely, because they already knew.

The question remains, if this would have been a cover up of some sort, first of;

- Why? Is it because the state was indirectly involved in the death these young hikers? (Do not bring UFO's and Yeti's to question this is just complete nonsense. The young hikers deserve more respect than this)
- If it would have been a cover up, especially in the time of USSR and KGB, why is there even a possibility of an investigation? How did not everything just got wiped down on the slope for no one ever to be investigated again?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 11:53:04 AM by User45 »