March 28, 2024, 12:24:54 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Poison mutant schrooms  (Read 13132 times)

August 13, 2019, 05:55:52 AM
Reply #30

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Another kid (I didn't know) in highschool dove into an old water filled rock quarry and died.... If I recall correctly, he didn't clear the protruding rocks in the cliff face and broke his head and neck..... No arms, legs, or ribs.

In this instance did the boy hit his head on the rocky outcrops and then hit the water?  The water would prevented further bodily injuries?

Regards
Star man

I really don't know....   I had been to the area before and remember there was a spiral road to get in/out of the hole. Perhaps that is what he landed on.
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

August 13, 2019, 07:44:11 AM
Reply #31

Star man

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Another kid (I didn't know) in highschool dove into an old water filled rock quarry and died.... If I recall correctly, he didn't clear the protruding rocks in the cliff face and broke his head and neck..... No arms, legs, or ribs.

In this instance did the boy hit his head on the rocky outcrops and then hit the water?  The water would prevented further bodily injuries?

Regards
Star man

I really don't know....   I had been to the area before and remember there was a spiral road to get in/out of the hole. Perhaps that is what he landed on.

Ah I see.  It’s very sad though.

Regards
Star man

August 13, 2019, 08:22:39 AM
Reply #32

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Maybe 'dove' and 'cliff face' are incorrect.  About all I remember is the he didn't clear something by jumping out far enough, and the result was broken head and neck

August 13, 2019, 08:29:47 AM
Reply #33

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
The head injuries....  Did he have his ski cap and jacket hood on at the time?

August 13, 2019, 02:16:23 PM
Reply #34

jarrfan

It is a puzzle to be certain. My question is if these injuries were sustained by someone following them and beating them up, torturing them, who could it have been? Because if it was someone from where they last stayed and Lyuda had altercation, it means that person had to trek  the path the hikers trekked and the hikers could barely make any time with the snow and these were hikers in great shape. So that theory does not seem possible. That leaves the military or the mansi and pretty much the mansi were targeted by the soviet  government as possible suspects (which makes me suspicious of the soviet government) and that petered out.

Unless it was the government military because they wanted these hikes to end so they could use the area for something else, I still  find it hard to believe local people did not know they were in the area, or at least the mansi would have known.

Still searching, Jarrfan..

August 13, 2019, 05:39:01 PM
Reply #35

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
I don't like those loggers.    bat1

August 14, 2019, 12:11:44 AM
Reply #36

Star man

It is a puzzle to be certain. My question is if these injuries were sustained by someone following them and beating them up, torturing them, who could it have been? Because if it was someone from where they last stayed and Lyuda had altercation, it means that person had to trek  the path the hikers trekked and the hikers could barely make any time with the snow and these were hikers in great shape. So that theory does not seem possible. That leaves the military or the mansi and pretty much the mansi were targeted by the soviet  government as possible suspects (which makes me suspicious of the soviet government) and that petered out.

Unless it was the government military because they wanted these hikes to end so they could use the area for something else, I still  find it hard to believe local people did not know they were in the area, or at least the mansi would have known.

It appears from my own investigations that they were attacked by a large ape or ape like creature.

Regards

Star man

August 14, 2019, 12:15:58 AM
Reply #37

Star man

The head injuries....  Did he have his ski cap and jacket hood on at the time?

Yes Thibo was wearing two hats.  A sports cap and a fur hat I believe.  Even so the force of the injuries should have resulted in some soft tissue damage.  If he had fallen and hit his head with such force I would expect some damage to his neck too?  Similar to the example you gave on the water hole?

Regards
Star man

August 14, 2019, 01:27:47 AM
Reply #38

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Yes Thibo was wearing two hats.  A sports cap and a fur hat I believe.  Even so the force of the injuries should have resulted in some soft tissue damage.

I duuuuu nnnnooooo.......

August 14, 2019, 11:42:20 AM
Reply #39

sarapuk

This POISON MUTANT SCHROOM Theory is pushing it.
DB

August 14, 2019, 01:54:17 PM
Reply #40

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

Like government conspiracies to kill off collage students, bigfoot, piloted alien fireballs, and the god particle isn't.....  "Pushing it". 

lol1

August 14, 2019, 06:10:57 PM
Reply #41

jarrfan

I agree with the injuries being so horrific as not able to be inflicted by a human hand, but if that is so, then neither fighting, nor being beaten up by mansi, military, gulag escapees or someone mad at Lyuda could have managed it. What kind of an animal could inflict  this type of power by kicking or hitting?

It is well known that people taking meth have super human strength taking 3 or 4 policemen to subdue them. If a person was not able to inflict this type of powerful force, what do we have left? A herd of elk or reindeer trampling over the group if the human smell spooked them. The tent was low, so jumping elk onto the bodies of the hikers might be a possibility.

Otherwise, there is a suggestion of a snow mobile. They were invented in 1909 in Russia and I would suspect only the military had access to them?

If the military did beat and leave the hikers for dead, what motive could there be? And why has someone not spoken about this in the last 50 years?

I will leave it there at this point. Best regards, Jarrfana

August 14, 2019, 11:38:43 PM
Reply #42

Star man

I agree with the injuries being so horrific as not able to be inflicted by a human hand, but if that is so, then neither fighting, nor being beaten up by mansi, military, gulag escapees or someone mad at Lyuda could have managed it. What kind of an animal could inflict  this type of power by kicking or hitting?

It is well known that people taking meth have super human strength taking 3 or 4 policemen to subdue them. If a person was not able to inflict this type of powerful force, what do we have left? A herd of elk or reindeer trampling over the group if the human smell spooked them. The tent was low, so jumping elk onto the bodies of the hikers might be a possibility.

Otherwise, there is a suggestion of a snow mobile. They were invented in 1909 in Russia and I would suspect only the military had access to them?

If the military did beat and leave the hikers for dead, what motive could there be? And why has someone not spoken about this in the last 50 years?

I will leave it there at this point. Best regards, Jarrfana

From my own research the only known animal capable of inflicting those injuries would be a large gorilla.  In fact there is a correlation between the injuries and an ape attack imo.

There is no motive that can explain the injuries and why Kolevatov was left alive without significant injury.  Also the knife they had is missing.

If you want to read more about my hypothesis then it is covered under the “yeti “ topic- exploring the Yeti theory.

Regards
Star man

August 15, 2019, 01:23:48 PM
Reply #43

sarapuk

Like government conspiracies to kill off collage students, bigfoot, piloted alien fireballs, and the god particle isn't.....  "Pushing it". 

lol1

« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 01:28:24 PM by sarapuk »
DB

August 15, 2019, 01:27:05 PM
Reply #44

sarapuk

lol1

For the record, I dont believe in any Government Conspiracy to kill off College Students. Bigfoot is another name for a Yeti like Creature. Piloted Alien Fireballs, you mean Alien Spaceships  !  ?  I dont believe there is a God Particle.
DB

August 15, 2019, 03:37:57 PM
Reply #45

Star man

lol1

For the record, I dont believe in any Government Conspiracy to kill off College Students. Bigfoot is another name for a Yeti like Creature. Piloted Alien Fireballs, you mean Alien Spaceships  !  ?  I dont believe there is a God Particle.

Just out of interest why don't you believe there is a God particle DB?  I agree that the only evidence there is from the LHC is the "foot prints". Of the Higgs Boson - just like the Yeti, but the foot prints of the Higgs are pretty clear?

Regards

Star man

August 16, 2019, 02:22:17 PM
Reply #46

sarapuk

lol1

Just out of interest why don't you believe there is a God particle DB?  I agree that the only evidence there is from the LHC is the "foot prints". Of the Higgs Boson - just like the Yeti, but the foot prints of the Higgs are pretty clear?

Regards

Star man

The Higgs Boson is just another Particle. Even now Scientists are perplexed. I was at a Lecture given by Jon Butterworth who amongst other things works at CERN. Someone took the words right out of My mouth when then asked him a question along the lines of ; What if the Higgs Bosun isnt all its cracked up to be. Jon simply replied that its possible and they just can not be certain, or words to that affect.
DB

August 16, 2019, 05:19:53 PM
Reply #47

Star man

lol1

Regards

Star man

The Higgs Boson is just another Particle. Even now Scientists are perplexed. I was at a Lecture given by Jon Butterworth who amongst other things works at CERN. Someone took the words right out of My mouth when then asked him a question along the lines of ; What if the Higgs Bosun isnt all its cracked up to be. Jon simply replied that its possible and they just can not be certain, or words to that affect.

Thanks.  I agree with your position. What they found was a new particle within the predicted mass range.  Doesn't mean it is actually the Higgs.  Also, after spending billions to build the LHC there is a great motivation to find it.  I ink they have found something, probabilistic ally speaking.

Regards

Star man

April 16, 2020, 05:37:30 AM
Reply #48

Tanatos

I don't like those loggers.    bat1

Why you don't like them? So little has been said about them...

April 16, 2020, 08:18:45 AM
Reply #49

MDGross

Do these mushrooms have a seasonal release of spores? Seems like the middle of harsh winter weather is not optimal. But I don't know?
The question I have with scenarios like this is why weren't' all of the hikers affected? If there were enough spores in the wind to affect three hikers, wouldn't there be enough to affect them all?
The poisonous bread is an interesting idea, but bread loaves are usually baked in batches. It's odd that they had eaten bread for days and then come across one poisonous loaf. Also, GI problems such as vomiting and diarrhea happen before the mental effects.
But mass psychosis is a possibility. As with so many theories it answers many questions, but doesn't answer many more.