March 28, 2024, 01:54:20 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Animal and Human Mutilations  (Read 7536 times)

September 21, 2018, 02:48:12 PM
Read 7536 times

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
There doesnt appear to be much on this subject on the Forum so lets have a look at this phenomenon, because it is one possibility to explain what happened to the Dyatlov Group, however bizarre it may appear.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 07:52:02 AM by Teddy »
DB

September 21, 2018, 03:11:45 PM
Reply #1

sarapuk

There are hundreds and hundreds of reports of ANIMAL MUTILATIONS going back a very long time. Not so many reports of HUMAN MUTILATIONS though although many people go missing and are never found. Below is one report from a while back from the USA. 

John Powell - via ParaNet node 1:104/422
UUCP: !scicom!paranet!User_Name
INTERNET: John.Powell@p0.f816.n107.z1.FIDONET.ORG

From: John.Powell@p0.f816.n107.z1.FIDONET.ORG (John Powell)
Newsgroups: alt.paranet.ufo
Subject: Human Mutilations, 1-2/2
Date: 14 Aug 93 02:57:00 GMT
Organization: FidoNet node 1:107/816.0 - The Wrong Num, Jersey City NJ

After having been personally involved in an investigation of cattle mutilations as a police officer back in 1982, I was very familiar with the "cult" theory of perpetrators.  The Idaho Department of Law Enforcement drags it out every time there is a new rash of mutilations. The problem is, and every one is aware of it, that no one has yet been brought to trial, or arrested yet for these crimes.  Out here in the west, people know that you are flirting with a ranchers bullet if you are caught fooling around with the ranchers cattle.  They are his livelihood, and he will defend it.  Yet, the mutilations keep occurring, and no one is any the wiser, or are they?

With the subject of animal mutilations fresh in everyones mind, I was once again speaking to Don Mason, when he informed me that the investigator that had been assigned to the above mentioned case had come across a very mysterious death of a man back in 1979.  According to the report, two hunters in the Bliss and Jerome area of Idaho had literally stumbled across the nude body of a man that had been hideously mutilated.  The body was in the literal middle of nowhere, nude except for a pair of underpants, his sexual organs had been removed, his lips sliced off, and several other classic mutilation cuts.  Although he was in very rugged country, his bare feet were not marked as if he had walked in that terrain, but yet no other tracks, animal or human were evident anywhere.  After the police were notified, an intensive search was mounted, and miles away, the mans possessions were recovered, yet no one yet knows how the body ended up where it was found, or even more importantly, what happened to him.  It should be noted that this area also had over the years, many unexplained UFO reports and cattle mutilations.

Now I must explain that I had very mixed feelings about whether I wished to attempt to explore this subject any further, or allow sleeping dogs to lie.  On the one hand, I wanted more than anything to discover just what was occurring, and on the other, I realized that this had the potential to backfire on someone that disturbed the status quo.  I was familiar with reports of human abductions and mutilations that had surfaced in the last several years in reports such as the Lear documents, Grudge 13 reports and others, but yet I was not sure what I believed, or even if there was anything to believe.  I ran across a friend that was still employed with a police department in this area who was a detective.  I had mentioned to him the recent cattle mutilations, and what I suspected in the above mentioned case of a human that had been mutilated.  Scot had also been involved in the last several years with several cases of mutilations that he had been called upon to investigate, always with negative results. He was as curious about this phenomenon as I was, and since he was still an active duty police officer, he had access to the department computer, to access the NCIC system that is maintained in Washington D. C. by the FBI.  After giving Scot the criteria for a search of unexplained human deaths, that involved factors of mutilation, I asked that the search go back to at least 1973, involving this area of the Northwest.  Scot ( not his real name ) ran the request through the department computer.  As he mentioned at the time, he had expected to get realms of reports back that we would have to wade through, to get to the reports that would be are further study.  Scot ended up requesting that the inquiry be run back to 1970, and involve not only Idaho, but also Utah, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington states.  Because of the magnitude of this search, Scot stated that it would take about one week to get the results back into hi department.  As a side note, for anyone that is not familiar with the NCIC system, it is a national data bank for Law enforcement agencies all across the United States.  It is maintained and controlled by the Federal Burea of Investigation, at FBI headquarters, in Washington D. C. On the 14th of February, Scot contacted me in person, and appeared very troubled.  His exact words were that "something is really screwy, Don." "I got the request back from NCIC on Monday, and there has gotta b something wrong.  They told me that they had NO unsolved murders at all, zero, that met that criteria.  THAT ANY FURTHER REQUESTS WILL HAVE TO BE MADE BY VOICE, TELEPHONE CALL, WITH PROPER AUTHORIZATION.  Somebody is sitting on something, big as Hell."  I also knew that something was as screwy as hell.  After all, anybody that has had any dealing with law enforcement knows about the "Green River Killer" in Washington state. This serial killer is credited with at least 30 to 40 murders of young women, and to this date, the case is as big a mystery as ever.  Many of the killings showed some types of mutilation, and if nothing else, at least some of these homicides should have shown up.

Once more, as a side note, I had been warned by a prominent UFOlogist that there was a lid "screwed down tighter than you would believe in regards to human mutes."  I also was warned that in order to break through the secrecy, was going to be a long and sometimes weary job, but that if enough persistence was applied, then it was possible to get to the bottom of this facet of the UFO enigma.  Do I think that this can be solved, along with the rest of the puzzle?  Yes, I do, because I think that the secrecy can only be maintained for so long, and then no longer. I also believe very strongly that only if the entire UFO community works in concert will this be accomplished, and the infighting and arguments MUST CEASE for the good of us all.

On the ParaNet system and on Compuserve, I wrote and uploaded a file entitled LIGHT.TXT, and in UFO Magazine Vol. 3, No. 5 I called for a UFO summit to be held in order to get the UFO community organized and to present a unified front.  Only by a unified front, and calling for Congressional hearings, will this lid ever get torn off, and the truth that is suppressed be brought to the light of day.  Any help from the members will be greatly appreciated, and I can be reached at ParaNet RHO at the following number: 1)208)338)9187. Also I can be reached on Compuserve by EMail, and my user number is: 74270,3360.  Anyone with ANY INFORMATION is requested to contact me at the above addresses as soon as possible.  The secrecy game has gone on long enough.  It is past time to get to the bottom of this.  Forty years IS LONG ENOUGH.

Don Ecker
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 07:58:21 AM by Teddy »
DB

December 03, 2018, 10:00:09 AM
Reply #2

Nigel Evans

Here's a human mutilation (n.b. graphic photos) - http://www.newsnfo.co.uk/pages/Informant%20News%20-%20Content.htm
Imo this is a more serious case than the Vladimir Kavunenko event. But that's because i think they're all EMP (electro magnetic phenomena) including cattle and the chupacabra.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 07:58:41 AM by Teddy »

December 03, 2018, 11:38:09 AM
Reply #3

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Here's a human mutilation (n.b. graphic photos) - http://www.newsnfo.co.uk/pages/Informant%20News%20-%20Content.htm
Imo this is a more serious case than the Vladimir Kavunenko event. But that's because i think they're all EMP (electro magnetic phenomena) including cattle and the chupacabra.

Everything is piloted fireballs......  eh Nigel
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 07:58:51 AM by Teddy »
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

December 03, 2018, 11:54:45 AM
Reply #4

Nigel Evans

Everything is piloted fireballs......  eh Nigel
Something tells me you're skeptical.... dance1 dance1 dance1 dance1
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 08:00:37 AM by Teddy »

December 03, 2018, 12:02:06 PM
Reply #5

Jacques-Emile

The U2 was a piloted fireball.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 08:00:25 AM by Teddy »

December 03, 2018, 01:19:13 PM
Reply #6

sarapuk

Well at least someones starting thinking about the subject on this Forum.  Although I believe many more people believe that something very unusual is going on regarding this World wide phenomena, i e, that its not due to other peoples actions  i e, MURDER by other people.  Something is MUTILATING animals and humans and we dont know what that something is.   
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 08:00:14 AM by Teddy »
DB

December 03, 2018, 01:42:29 PM
Reply #7

Nigel Evans

Something is MUTILATING animals and humans and we dont know what that something is.
Maybe Vladimir Kavunenko has witnessed/experienced a baby version of it.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 07:59:02 AM by Teddy »

December 03, 2018, 11:13:09 PM
Reply #8

Monika

I'm willing to believe that our planet is exploring by aliens. But I do not believe that mutilations are the result of extraterrestrial activity. I see this as a result of some little physical phenomenon.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 07:59:11 AM by Teddy »

December 04, 2018, 06:27:22 PM
Reply #9

sarapuk

I'm willing to believe that our planet is exploring by aliens. But I do not believe that mutilations are the result of extraterrestrial activity. I see this as a result of some little physical phenomenon.

Little physical phenomenon  !  ?  Some of those ANIMALS that have been MUTILATED are large. Some of the MUTILATIONS are extraordinary and defy a scientific explanation.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 07:59:21 AM by Teddy »
DB

December 05, 2018, 12:22:44 AM
Reply #10

Monika

Little physical phenomenon  !  ?  Some of those ANIMALS that have been MUTILATED are large. Some of the MUTILATIONS are extraordinary and defy a scientific explanation.

Sorry I did mistake. The correctly: I see this as a result of some little known physical phenomenon.  I think there are many phenomena on Earth that we do not know yet and we are still just beginning to learn.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 07:59:31 AM by Teddy »

December 05, 2018, 01:18:32 AM
Reply #11

Nigel Evans

I see this as a result of some little known physical phenomenon.  I think there are many phenomena on Earth that we do not know yet and we are still just beginning to learn.
I'd agree.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 07:59:41 AM by Teddy »

December 26, 2018, 04:48:30 PM
Reply #12

sarapuk

Sorry I did mistake. The correctly: I see this as a result of some little known physical phenomenon.  I think there are many phenomena on Earth that we do not know yet and we are still just beginning to learn.

Well surely one of the PHENOMENON must be the possibility of ALIEN ACTIVITY.  And maybe one such ACTIVITY is ANIMAL MUTILATION.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 07:59:51 AM by Teddy »
DB

January 23, 2019, 09:50:05 AM
Reply #13

Nigel Evans

I've got an out of print copy of the "Warminster Mystery" an account from a local journalist who became the hub for the hundreds of eye witness accounts.
Not halfway through the book yet but one thing has caught my eye - many of the events were aural with people hearing sounds in their houses like massive hailstones on the roof, all the tiles vibrating, sound of big explosions etc etc.

This all fits with microwaves of course as Prof Wu published in Nature - https://www.nature.com/articles/srep28263
But it's the next bit that's relevant to this thread. After these events taking place people found dead mice outside the houses with their bodies full of holes, perforated.

January 23, 2019, 01:04:29 PM
Reply #14

sarapuk

I've got an out of print copy of the "Warminster Mystery" an account from a local journalist who became the hub for the hundreds of eye witness accounts.
Not halfway through the book yet but one thing has caught my eye - many of the events were aural with people hearing sounds in their houses like massive hailstones on the roof, all the tiles vibrating, sound of big explosions etc etc.

This all fits with microwaves of course as Prof Wu published in Nature - https://www.nature.com/articles/srep28263
But it's the next bit that's relevant to this thread. After these events taking place people found dead mice outside the houses with their bodies full of holes, perforated.

That is an interesting article in 'Nature'.  It could explain some of the events in the Dyatlov Mystery but I doubt it could explain them all, and thats why I personally rule it out.  However you are right to bring this subject up because we need to look at all possibilities. 
DB

February 04, 2019, 11:41:15 AM
Reply #15

Nigel Evans

« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 12:46:16 PM by Nigel Evans »

February 04, 2019, 12:56:11 PM
Reply #16

sarapuk

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/7555431/Unexplained-sheep-attacks-caused-by-aliens-in-UFOs-farmers-claim.html
Lyudmila suffered facial damage on her left side.
Checkout the second photo.

Well I have had some very unusual stories told to me by Country folk over the years. In Sussex a Horse owner told me that their Horse had been attacked by something but it wasnt a domestic animal or Fox etc. In the Midlands between 30 to 40 years ago a Farmer and his Wife told me that they once witnessed a UFO in the shape of a Cylinder with very powerful beams of light coming down to Earth.  They were stunned to say the least. They Farmed Cattle.
DB