March 28, 2024, 01:46:38 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Murder or Wild Animals?  (Read 4418 times)

December 08, 2018, 08:19:36 PM
Read 4418 times

Username:330

I've been looking into the incident more and more in the past weeks and found some interesting things. A few photos caught my eye as well as some diary entries and I have drawn two conclusions.

1st conclusion: Murder.
Entry: January 24th Dyatlov Group's Diary 1959.
This entry caught my eye becasue of the way they describe the people and the town they entered (Serov). " At the station we were met with hell of a hospitality. They didn't allow us into the building. The policeman stares at us suspiciously. There is no crime or vandalism in the city, as it suppose to be in times of communism. And then Yuri Krivo started a song, the cops grabbed him and took him away." -Yudin
My theory is some of these people did not like the hikers and conspired to murder the innocent hikers. The night of the incident the towns people approached the tent, scared them out, and lead them to their demise. Obviously this is a wild theory and I do not intend any disrespect towards anyone.

2nd conclusion: An Encounter with the Wild.
Frame 17 (THIBEAUX-BRIGNOLLE CAMERA), and Frame 13 (KRIVONISCHENKO'S CAMERA).
These photos catch my interest because one shows a wolf (or dog) and the other shows what could possibly be a Russian Yeti. Any of these creatures alone are very dangerous if encountered and angered.
My theory is they came across an angry group of wild animals and the animals attacked them during the night. The animals tore through the tent, the hikers ran, the animals chased them and lead them to their demise. Again a crazy theory but there are some parts that make sense.

These are crazy theories but it may or may not be close. I mean no disrespect towards anyone.

Thank you for reading.

December 09, 2018, 05:42:06 AM
Reply #1

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
The first assessment.

Yuri was accused of stealing and was arrested.  IIRC it was a bottle of alcohol from someone on the train. 

The second assessment.

The local dog was their buddy....  followed them when leaving, and the 'Yeti' was one of the Dyatlov group. 
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

December 09, 2018, 02:20:16 PM
Reply #2

WAB

The first assessment.

Yuri was accused of stealing and was arrested.

It was has not arrested, and has been detained by police (these are very different degrees of actions of police) for infringement of rules of behaviour at station (it broke silence). I do not want to state an estimation to this action of police, but I want that readers of a forum correctly would understand that is written. Not as separate letters and as it exists on sense.
After that, as to he have given dressing down it have released.
I consider that such behaviour of police all the same too wrong, but it was at Yury and it is necessary to understand it correctly.

IIRC it was a bottle of alcohol from someone on the train.

It was already later when they have left the city of Serov. The local alcoholic has stuck To them. Polices were not present there.

The second assessment.

The local dog was their buddy....  followed them when leaving, and the 'Yeti' was one of the Dyatlov group.

Yes. It was the dog from Blinov group which went together with Dyatlov group to settlement Vizhai. About it there is a mention in diaries of Dyatlov group.
If attentively to get accustomed to ' Jeti ' through sharpless it is possible to learn photos of Nikolay.

December 09, 2018, 02:28:51 PM
Reply #3

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Was he taken to the police station?
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

December 12, 2018, 09:49:16 AM
Reply #4

Username:330

Thank you everyone that has pointed out the flaws in my theories. I will keep trying.

I have not ruled out the second theory but am trying to find any information that might fit.

Thank you for the feed back.

December 12, 2018, 08:47:32 PM
Reply #5

WAB

Was he taken to the police station?

Yes. But it does not mean essence arrest. It delivered in a police station, have given lecture that so it is not necessary to arrive and have then released. I so think that arrest - designates holding in custody. It was not. And if has put only in the name it is insignificant for understanding of the process of actions.