Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Specific details

(1/35) > >>

Star man:
Just thought I would start this topic to discuss specific details about the DPI.

Here is my first detail topic.

Kolevatov’s Finnish knife was found in the tent and the sheath was found just outside the entrance to the tent. Any ideas as to why this is the case?

Also Dyatlov’s jacket is found just outside the tent entrance? Same question?

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Star man on February 06, 2019, 09:00:49 AM ---Just thought I would start this topic to discuss specific details about the DPI.

Kolevatov’s Finnish knife was found in the tent and the sheath was found just outside the entrance to the tent. Any ideas as to why this is the case?

--- End quote ---

Wouldnt it be better to deal with these in the various POSTS  !  ? 

Star man:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on February 06, 2019, 12:15:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Star man on February 06, 2019, 09:00:49 AM ---Just thought I would start this topic to discuss specific details about the DPI.

--- End quote ---

Wouldnt it be better to deal with these in the various POSTS  !  ?

--- End quote ---

Possibly, but the questions don't necessarily relate to a specific theory.  They may lead into a specific theory though.  Example: why wasn't Kolevatov's knife in the sheath and why wasn't his sheath on his belt.  It may indicate an altercation in or around the tent, or it could just be that the sheath was kicked out of the tent in the scramble to get out of the entrance.  The same with Dyatlov' jacket.  Did Dyatlov take his jacket off outside the tent?  Or was it simply hanging up on a ski pole or ski and it later blew off in the wind onto the floor.

Another detail question:  Luda's position in the ravine.  Arms above her chest lying face against the rocks.  Did she die in that position or did she slip into that position as the snow melted.  If she died in a different position then would rigomortis allow the arms and body to slip up above her chest?  It's strange that someone with such severe chest injuries would lie against a rock with their arms held up like that.

Nigel Evans:

--- End quote ---
Demonstrates the haste with which they had to get away from the poisonous cloud?

Star man:

--- Quote from: Nigel Evans on February 06, 2019, 03:03:36 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Demonstrates the haste with which they had to get away from the poisonous cloud?

--- End quote ---

Possibly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version