Theories Discussion > General Discussion

I have figured it out

(1/7) > >>

Liyla79:
So I’ve figured out this mystery.

This all happened because Zolotaryov was a CIA (or KGB) agent, and whatever exchange was meant to happen, went wrong for whatever reason.

They group were deliberately GASSED out of the tent. That explains the bleeding from their noses, internal bleeding, vomiting blood, leaving without shoes and the panic to get out of the tent, but then calmness when they’re out of the tent as they cannot see any immediate threat and probably have nfi what is going on at this point. It explains everything. Also why they can’t return to the tent to get supplies or shoes. I mean if you wake up to poisonous gas in your tent, the last thing you’re thinking of doing is grabbing your shoes and jacket. And you certainly wouldn’t go back to said poisonous tent to get them, either.

Then they walk down to the forest to stay warm with a fire, the perpetrators see they’re still alive, and clearly bash the crap out of each of them until they’re dead. It also explains how the branches on the tree were cut - they eventually realized what was happening and were trying to get a view of the tent and see when it was safe to return, before they were found by the killers. Or they could see the killers at their tent. They probably tried to climb the tree because they heard/saw someone coming for them.

Some try to go back to the tent during or after the attack (escaping maybe) but don’t make it back due to the injuries already sustained. There’s evidence on the bodies that they’ve been in a fist fight. That rules out aliens, and just about every other theory including weather and wind. If you look at the connection from Zolotaryov who was involved with top secret Russian government stuff and radioactive weapons, it seems likely he was the reason this happened (which also explains the radioactive clothing) and everyone else in the group suffered for the fact that he was double agent.

It also explains why the last members were more brutally killed - Zolotaryov was in that group.

Boom! Solved. *waits for the Russian mafia to turn up at door*

Wondering everyone else’s opinions on this and if there is anything about this incident that indicates this theory couldn’t work. I think it all fits... waking up to being gassed would make you frantically slash the tent to get out, especially if the source of the gas was just inside the entrances to the tent. It’s been said before - the only explanation for destroying their lifeline (tent) would mean the threat inside was greater than the threat outside. What’s a greater threat than deadly gas? And they were obviously all still sane and of sound mind, which is evident in their efforts to stay alive.

Also the stepping on the chest of one of the victims - this was clearly a military attack on a group of innocent people who were unaware that they were joined by someone in the CIA who had other motives for the trip.

What do you all think, do I need to hire a bodyguard now, or...?

sarapuk:
I think you need to read a lot of Posts on this Forum and then you may reconsider your theory.

Liyla79:
Thankyou for your response!

I’ve read a few, and am aware of the other theories. I just think there is flaw in all of them, there’s atleast one thing that doesn’t add up. And because I’m so convinced of my theory, I think they’re all wrong anyway haha!

Do you think there’s anything about this incident that can’t be explained with my theory? I’m genuinely looking for other opinions on that. 

Monika:
Thank you for joining the discussions.

The idea that someone let go of gas into the tent and then let the students move freely outside, allow them to make a fire and dig the den is unthinkable. If someone wanted to kill them, there were different and very good ways (e.g. let them disappear without a trace). I never believed that someone had gotten them out of the tent and then waited for hours outside, when they would finally freeze and die. Such a scenario is just right for a good movie, but not in real life.

Although Zolotarev was older and much survived in the war, his motive for joining the expedition was to get a certificate of 3 levels of difficulty that would allow him to be an official tourist instructor in the future. Everyone in their group had the same motive to get that certificate. Only a fool would deal with spy character things somewhere in the mountains in the presence of witnesses. If he wanted to do some covert operations, he had a lot of opportunity to go alone without witnesses to some abandoned and low-populated place in Russia.
Besides, there is no evidence and no indication that Zolotarev had anything in the past with Russian government and had no access to radioactive stuff.

Radioactive clothing can be explained by the fact that two of the group worked in places where radioactive material was handled.

What I absolutely agree with you is that the only explanation for destroying their tent and the impossibility of returning for clothes and boots would mean the threat inside was greater than the threat outside.  This point is the biggest mystery of the whole event.

Each of us in this forum has own theory.
I have two possible theories:
1. The tent was hit by ball lighting (plasmoid) and the skis functioned as lightning conductors and this would be a real reason to leave the tent quickly (https://sites.google.com/site/mezoelectric/dyatlov-pass-incident-1.). And if this phenomenon lasts longer, it would keep them from returning to their tent for their clothes and shoes.
2. Katabatic wind (see theory of Richard Holmgren) when the wind was threatening them and they had to get out of the open space into the forest and the wind was so violent that they couldn't walking up the hill back to the tent.

Star man:
There is a significant flaw in the theory and that is why they left the camp site.  The tent was their life boat.  If there was gas in it then they would have waited for it clear.  The theory is kind of like another version of the stove theory but with outside attack. 

Any attackers would have done a much more effective job.  Why use some irritating gas that wasn’t toxic enough to kill them straight off. Why allow them to walk away?

Regards
Star man

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version