Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Quarreling among the men hikers

(1/5) > >>

jarrfan:
On 1/28 group diary it states there was arguing among the guys. No mention  what  it was about.

On 1/28 Zina's diary states the  guys were digging and digging. She did not understand why it took so long. (Were they looking for gold? If they found pyrite, no quartz, it sounds like they were hoping to find gold as gold veins are usually found in quartz.

Unknown diary 1/30 Nick is joking about something.

It appears to me that the male hikers were up to something. Is it possible they did find some mushrooms while digging up the ground and said nothing about it to the girls? If one of the guys carried the mushrooms they would eventually have airborne spores because of the warmth.

I found no answer as to what they were arguiing about but it seemed to have a theme among the male hikers.

Did the Russian youths celebrate New Years at all? That could also be a clue as to whether there were any celebrating alcohol or schrooms with them on the trip. Just trying to cover all possibilities.

Jarrfan

NkZ:
Good point on the traces. Elk or reindeers are a good animal narrative for most points (and exploits leaving the tent in an orderly manner) save one: if the hard injuries occured in the tent, how did the rav 4 end there , knowing that they had only 20 minutes to live on ? Did they walk down as long as possible  (coherent with the foot traces) and where they then dragged by the others (who exhausted themselves too much doing so, even with a small fire: 3 attempted to go back to the tent, Semyon cuddled among the dead bodies for minimal heat, Jack London way) ?
Regards, nzk

jarrfan:
Thank you for your response. The three that were not as injured may have been outside the tent looking at the sky and saw the stampede heading for them, got bumped around or the elk/reindeer saw them and jumped over them as they assumed the hands over head feta position, in an effort to escape. The rest were in the tent and received the life threatening blows from the hooves of the deer or elk. They used the knife to cut their way out. Adrenaline was rushing and fear was pounding. They may not have realized their pain until after they got out of the tent. If a cat or rabbit is hit by a car they seem to manage to run into the bushes before they drop dead even though they may have deadly injuries. The adrenaline makes that possible.

About the quarreling and whether the Russian youth celebrated New Years is still a question for me.

Loose}{Cannon:
Celebrating New years in the beginning of February?

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: jarrfan on August 11, 2019, 07:08:26 PM ---On 1/28 group diary it states there was arguing among the guys. No mention  what  it was about.

On 1/28 Zina's diary states the  guys were digging and digging. She did not understand why it took so long. (Were they looking for gold? If they found pyrite, no quartz, it sounds like they were hoping to find gold as gold veins are usually found in quartz.

Unknown diary 1/30 Nick is joking about something.

It appears to me that the male hikers were up to something. Is it possible they did find some mushrooms while digging up the ground and said nothing about it to the girls? If one of the guys carried the mushrooms they would eventually have airborne spores because of the warmth.

I found no answer as to what they were arguiing about but it seemed to have a theme among the male hikers.

Did the Russian youths celebrate New Years at all? That could also be a clue as to whether there were any celebrating alcohol or schrooms with them on the trip. Just trying to cover all possibilities.

Jarrfan

--- End quote ---

The so called arguing could be nothing more than a minor thing and not of any importance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version