Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Was The Pass Closed After The Incident?

(1/3) > >>

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Star man on August 21, 2019, 08:52:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on August 20, 2019, 04:30:08 PM ---Because they were brought there and/or eacaped from a gov facility....  What does chem or bio have anything to do with it?  Experiments can take place months prior and many miles away.  A Yeti clan migrated..... Case closed.    lol2

--- End quote ---

Does that mean you have been converted to the “Dark Side” and are now a true believer in the Yeti theory?

Still- this one requires more forensic evidence to convince me it was a Yeti.  Especially given there was a surviving eye witness.

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

I think what is very interesting is that there are obviously some strange things happening all the time. And not just to groups of people out hiking. Thanks to the wonderful WWW we can now  look at hundreds of fascinating and mysterious events over decades and even hundreds of years. Stories of BIG FOOT in the USA for instance. And such stories sometimes linked to UFO's. And stories of CATTLE MUTILATIONS from around the World. ETC ETC ETC ETC. Something keeps ringing a bell re this Dyatlov Mystery and its this ; STRANGE LIGHTS SEEN IN THE SKY; STRANGE INJURIES SIMILAR TO CATTLE MUTILATIONS ; RADIATION; THE STRANGE BEHAVIOUR OF THE GROUP IN LEAVING THE SAFETY OF THEIR TENT. And then the decision by the AUTHORITIES to close the immediate area down for several years.

Loose}{Cannon:
I think them closing the area for years is a myth if I recall correctly.  Good question for WAB.

Morski:
Yeah, WAB said, that closing the area is one of the many myths around. As he argued, it is  not reasonable to think, you can just "close" an area with the size of Belgium just like that. If I am not mistaken, the so called closing meant, that hikers could not obtain the degree in sports in the area under the usual rules, and not that people were not allowed to go there.

Star man:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on August 21, 2019, 01:21:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Star man on August 21, 2019, 08:52:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on August 20, 2019, 04:30:08 PM ---Because they were brought there and/or eacaped from a gov facility....  What does chem or bio have anything to do with it?  Experiments can take place months prior and many miles away.  A Yeti clan migrated..... Case closed.    lol2

--- End quote ---

Does that mean you have been converted to the “Dark Side” and are now a true believer in the Yeti theory?

Still- this one requires more forensic evidence to convince me it was a Yeti.  Especially given there was a surviving eye witness.

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

I think what is very interesting is that there are obviously some strange things happening all the time. And not just to groups of people out hiking. Thanks to the wonderful WWW we can now  look at hundreds of fascinating and mysterious events over decades and even hundreds of years. Stories of BIG FOOT in the USA for instance. And such stories sometimes linked to UFO's. And stories of CATTLE MUTILATIONS from around the World. ETC ETC ETC ETC. Something keeps ringing a bell re this Dyatlov Mystery and its this ; STRANGE LIGHTS SEEN IN THE SKY; STRANGE INJURIES SIMILAR TO CATTLE MUTILATIONS ; RADIATION; THE STRANGE BEHAVIOUR OF THE GROUP IN LEAVING THE SAFETY OF THEIR TENT. And then the decision by the AUTHORITIES to close the immediate area down for several years.

--- End quote ---

Well knowledge = power AND www = knowledge

Regards

Star man

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on August 21, 2019, 03:31:50 PM ---I think them closing the area for years is a myth if I recall correctly.  Good question for WAB.

--- End quote ---

I did enjoy a discussion with WAB on this Forum about that. WAB said that a Group of hikers and been near the Dyatlov Pass shortly after the event. However I found out that they had been no where near The Dyatlov Pass. There is no Evidence that any one was at The Dyatlov pass for many years after the EVENT unless it was the Authorities people of course.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version