March 28, 2024, 12:17:40 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Chemical Testing  (Read 3684 times)

September 05, 2019, 03:13:30 PM
Read 3684 times

Arlene Wilkins

If the Russian Government is re-opening the case, and now with much more high-tech analysis available, would they consider exhumation of the bodies for chemical testing?

September 09, 2019, 01:56:10 AM
Reply #1

Star man

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
If they ever examine the bodies again they should also test for radiation in Any remaining remnants of the lung tissue.  Strontium 90 and Caesium 137.

I think they should also look at the injuries to the bones in more detail to determine if the tongue and eyes were removed by bacterial decomposition, small rodents or birds or other implements/weapons.

Regards

Star man

September 09, 2019, 06:56:29 AM
Reply #2

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
If they ever examine the bodies again they should also test for radiation in Any remaining remnants of the lung tissue.  Strontium 90 and Caesium 137.

I think they should also look at the injuries to the bones in more detail to determine if the tongue and eyes were removed by bacterial decomposition, small rodents or birds or other implements/weapons.

Regards

Star man

I would think the examiner would have mentioned lacerations by a sharp edge etc if it were a result of implements/weapons.
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

September 09, 2019, 02:07:47 PM
Reply #3

Star man

Regards

Star man

I would think the examiner would have mentioned lacerations by a sharp edge etc if it were a result of implements/weapons.

Possibly, but the autopsy reports do seem lacking in detail.  I can't imagine that they would not complete a full investigation if they were going to exhume though.

Regards

Star man

September 30, 2019, 10:50:49 AM
Reply #4

sarapuk

Regards

Star man

And I would have thought that the examiner/ s would have been more specific regarding DECOMPOSITION.
DB