April 18, 2024, 10:06:07 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Chief KP editor Sungorkin about Dyatlov Pass  (Read 386 times)

April 07, 2024, 12:25:13 PM
Read 386 times

Axelrod

The permanent editor-in-chief of Komsomolskaya Pravda (1997-2022), Vladimir Sungorkin, has died. What was he like? (report 18 Sep. 2022):

- He was only 68. This week, Vladimir Sungorkin, the permanent editor-in-chief of Komsomolskaya Pravda, passed away.

- The latest issue of Komsomolskaya Pravda, as usual, in the printing house - right on time. Only instead of “Hot News” on the front page there is the last photo of the main...

(funeral music)

There is a bustle in the newspaper office. This is what Vladimir Sungorkin lived by.

PAVEL SAKOV (deputy): He created such a model and such a mechanism for the work of the publishing house that we will have the following expression: “If tomorrow we all get sick, the newspaper will still be published!”

- Vladimir Sungorkin started from the bottom - as an ordinary correspondent, but in the era of romance he wrote articles about the construction of the BAM.

SUNGORKIN (archive): I studied at the university and I thought: I’ll graduate from the university and work in the regional newspaper. I didn’t plan it this way, but they told me so. "Fine!" I figured it out myself: I’ll buy a motorcycle with a sidecar and a boat. The district newspaper will be on the river bank. And there I will live my whole life, and they will bury me on a high hill. And that suited me...

- In the era of perestroika, his life, like the whole country, takes an unexpected turn. Sungorkin moves to Moscow. Here he is already deputy editor of the youth department of Komsomolskaya Pravda. But soon the Komsomol itself disappears, the newspaper becomes a joint-stock company, and he becomes its director.

VLADIMIR MAMONTOV (radio station director): And they began to make a weekly newspaper, which immediately began to make a profit. The fact is that any daily newspaper is like heating the stove with banknotes! It is very expensive!

- The first thing Sungorkin changed was the format of the newspaper. Now it is colorful and compact, and it is convenient to read in transport. Komsomolskaya Pravda has the largest circulation in the world - more than 22 million copies. The content changes, but the essence remains. About people and for people. Everything they talk about and are interested in.

SUNGORKIN (archive): We wrote a lot about all sorts of Bigfoot phenomena, flying saucers, all these miracles and adventures. This is our area...

- When the Internet is not available in every home, and this is the end of the 90s, Komsomolskaya Pravda has its own website. The newspaper is published in almost 50 countries around the world, with a supplement published in Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Moldova. Now all this is called a media holding.

SUNGORKIN (archive): Well, here in the editorial office there are many such rooms where a journalist can sit and work. They can confer, they can drink tea.

- Vladimir Sungorkin even turned his vacation into a newspaper publication or a documentary film. He organized expeditions to different parts of Russia...

SUNGORKIN: The Dyatlov Pass is really the most mysterious story that I have ever heard... This is a real story that is very interesting to unravel...

- In an attempt to unravel the story of the deaths of tourists, he gathered colleagues and scientists. This was the most serious study in half a century.

EVGENY SAZONOV (editor-in-chief): He started it like working, like traveling, like making a fire.

SUNGORKIN (at the pass in 2019): The fire will reach the earth, and then the earth will be warm. And you can move the fire, sit on the warm ground, and you are completely in chocolate...

- He also loved to travel around his native Far East, fished, explored rivers, and repeated the routes of the discoverers - Dezhnev, Khabarov. On his last expedition, he wanted to follow the path of Vladimir Arsenyev, the traveler and author of the famous story “Dersu Uzala”. Before that, he made a film about him, where he played the main character.

SUNGORKIN (in the movie): What's your last name?
- Goryaninov.
SUNGORKIN: Where from?
- From Kursk, your honor!
SUNGORKIN: Do you have combat experience?
- Yes sir. Port Arthur.
SUNGORKIN: Well done! Are you a good shooter?
- We hit the squirrel in the eye, your honor!
SUNGORKIN: Well done! Aren't you making this up?
- No way!
SUNGORKIN: Well done.

[-] This is the last photo of Vladimir Sungorkin taken during the expedition. He himself did not live to see its completion. But the collected material will definitely appear in the newspaper and on the website. That’s how it was done at the main thing.

Умер бессменный главный редактор «Комсомольской правды» (1997-2022) - Владимир Сунгоркин. Каким он был? (репортаж 18 сент. 2022):

- Ему было всего 68. На этой неделе ушёл из жизни Владимир Cунгоркин - бессменный главный редактор «Комсомольской правды».

- Свежий номер «Комсомолки» как обычно в типографии - точно в срок. Только вместо «Горячие новости» на первой полосе - последнее фото главного...

(траурная музыка)

В редакции газеты - суета. Это то, чем жил Владимир Сунгоркин.

ПАВЕЛ САДКОВ (заместитель): Он создал такую модель и такой механизм работы издательского дома, что у нас будет такое выражение: «Если завтра мы все заболеем, то газета и всё равно выйдет!»

- Владимир Сунгоркин начинал с низов - рядовым корреспондентом, но в эпоху романтики писал статьи о строительстве БАМа.

СУНГОРКИН (архив): Я учился в университете и я думал: вот я окончу университет и буду работать в районной газете. Не я так планировал, а мне так сказали. «Хорошо!» Я сам прикинул: я куплю мотоцикл с коляской и лодку. Районная газета будет на берегу реки. И там я проживу всю свою жизнь, и меня похоронят на высоком холме. И меня это устраивало...

- В эпоху перестройки его жизнь, как и вся страна, делает неожиданный поворот. Сунгоркин переезжает в Москву. Здесь он уже заместитель редактора молодёжного отдела «Комсомолки». Но скоро исчезает сам комсомол, газета становится акционерным обществом, а он - его директором.

ВЛАДИМИР МАМОНТОВ (директор радиостанции): И стали делать еженедельную газету, которая сразу стала приносить прибыль. Дело в том, что любая ежедневная газета - это топить печку ассигнациями! Это очень дорого!

- Первое, что поменял Сунгоркин, это формат газеты. Теперь она цветная и компактная, и её удобно читать в транспорте. У «Комсомолки» самый большой в мире тираж - больше 22 миллионов экземпляров. Меняется содержание, но остаётся суть. О людях и для людей. Всё, о чём говорят и чем интересуются.

СУНГОРКИН (архив): Мы много писали про всякие там феномЕны снежного человека, летающих тарелок, все эти чудеса и приключения. Это наша сфера...

- Когда интернет есть не в каждом доме, а это конец 90-х, у «Комсомолки» появляется свой сайт. Газета печатается почти в 50 странах мира, к ней выходит приложение в Беларуси, Казахстане, Кыргызстане и Молдове. Теперь всё это называют медиа-холдингом.

СУНГОРКИН (архив): Ну и вот здесь много в редакции таких вот комнат, где журналист может посидеть, поработать. Могут посовещаться, могут чаю попить.

- Владимир Сунгоркин даже свой отпуск превращал в газетную публикацию или документальный фильм. Он организовал экспедиции в разные точки России...

СУНГОРКИН: Перевал Дятлова - это реально самая загадочная история, которую я когда ли вообще слышал... Это реальная история, которую очень интересно разгадать...

- В попытке разгадать историю гибели туристов он собрал коллег и учёных. Это стало самым серьёзным исследованием за полвека.

ЕВГЕНИЙ САЗОНОВ (шеф-редактор): Он начал это как работать, как путешествовать, как костёр разводить.

СУНГОРКИН (на перевале в 2019): Костёр дойдёт на земли, и дальше земля будет тёплой. И вы можете сдвигать огонь, садится на теплую на землю, и вы вообще в шоколаде...

- Ещё он любил путешествовать по родному Дальнему Востоку, рыбачил, исследовал реки, повторял маршруты первооткрывателей - Дежнёва, Хабарова. В своей последней экспедиции он хотел пройти тропой Владимира Арсеньева, путешественника и автора знаменитой повести «Дэрсу Узала». До этого он снял о нём фильм, где сыграл главного героя.

СУНГОРКИН (в фильме): Как фамилия?
- Горянинов.
СУНГОРКИН: Откуда?
- Из Курска, ваш благородие!
СУНГОРКИН: А боевой опыт имеется?
- Так точно. порт Артур.
СУНГОРКИН: Молодец! Стреляешь хорошо?
- Белку в глаз бьём, ваше благородие!
СУНГОРКИН: Молодец! Не выдумываешь?
- Никак нет!
СУНГОРКИН: Молодец.

[-] Это последнее фото Владимира Сунгоркина, сделанное в экспедиции. Сам он не дожил до её завершения. Но собранный материал в газете и на сайте обязательно появится. Так уж было заведено при главном.