March 28, 2024, 04:44:44 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Art Bell's radio show  (Read 31650 times)

November 06, 2018, 12:27:02 PM
Reply #60

WAB

In last series of the text I have not resulted an initial picture when we have established a tent comprehensive layout. I rectify the error.

Tent at first time right after installations:

By results of this discussion I have understood that at the majority of those who it furiously discusses representation about a conversation subject reminds Map animation by Simon Skeptic.
That such installation has been made it remarkably. But I cannot look at it as on specification of that has occurred. There are not enough details which are the main things and define a course of events. I see that I saw on a place on each moment of moving. I see in fine details. If I was able to do it a virtual picture much could clear up without superfluous discussion. But I do not have such technologies.
Separately breadboard models of bodies in three-dimensional space have been presented on one of our forums still 3 years ago. Here is one of the pictures:

It is Slobodin.

But these pictures are not the cores. The main thing it that around and with presence of details, including snow, visibilities, a wind and passableness.
Without this all to analyze an event it is impossible. Or it will become with fatal errors.

November 06, 2018, 01:31:44 PM
Reply #61

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
WAB  Teddy needs some simple easy to understand dialogue for the show.
DB

November 07, 2018, 02:50:36 AM
Reply #62

WAB

WAB  Teddy needs some simple easy to understand dialogue for the show.

What do you want to tell it?
1.At rumpling there is an actual and checked up information and I state it in detail.
2.I prove mine the information as greatest possible and as it at me can it will turn out.
3.She should be understood only while translating (if that that is is not clear, it is necessary to ask me detailed questions, I will try to decipher not clear details) and to adapt for listeners.
4.The information Resulted here is based (in some parts!) only on hearings and gossips, and it is obvious, if into it to penetrate profoundly, instead of is superficial.
You suggest to state merits of case without correcting obvious errors and defects?
It even more will confuse business and will result in deadlock because contradictions will increase only.
It is good, if it is not necessary, I can not write here after that moment. If you want and object about it.

November 07, 2018, 03:21:07 AM
Reply #63

Nigel Evans

Hi there WAB pleased to meet you.
No. It not a plausible explanation. Yudin studied on economic branch of university UPI.
But if the indigenous people killed everyone, then why were some of the clothes of the victims contaminated with radioactivity? A possible explanation can be found in the diaries. Lyuda wrote: ‘After breakfast, some of the lads, headed by Yuri Yudin, our well-known geologist, went to look for local minerals. They didn’t find anything except pyrite and quartz veins in the rock.’

Oss, Svetlana. Don't Go There: Post Mortem (p. 206). LiberWriter.com. Kindle Edition.

In the notebooks of journalist Grygoriev, who took part in the rescue operation, there is the following entry: All the backpacks have bits and pieces of rocks … Vishnevsky told me that they were for striking fire in case their matches got damp. I disagreed because I saw that they were rocks taken from the 2nd Severny camp.

Oss, Svetlana. Don't Go There: Post Mortem (p. 207). LiberWriter.com. Kindle Edition.

Perhaps amateur geologist is better.

I have not understood. What exactly proves to be true with Chivruey?
Both groups had orange skin.

The points in between the above point and below were made by Teddy not by me.

It is wrong. Case never no was confidential, because the decision was not made what to make its confidential.
Case have simply put in confidential archive that the small quantity of people could read it. Because the consequence could not give exact the answer to a question: that there is a reason of the beginning of this case. If on this question there is no answer in 60 years after why they should be cleverer or possess the big knowledge then?

Your statement is in direct contradiction of the reported interview with Ivanov in Leninsky Put and the interview with his superior???

The film of Simeon's camera could not remain. Because its camera was in water long time. If who that of readers of a forum was engaged in a chemical photo (shooting on a film and chemical processing) should know that:

It's debatable. First point is that if Semyon was KGB then the camera may well have been constructed to a military standard and waterproof. Second point (1) all the photos seem to be of self illuminating objects in a night sky, (2) Eagle fits very closely with the observation from a professional meteorologist and (3) Plane 2 appears to be illuminating a cloud of snow below it and part of the hill. Yes it could all be water damage etc but the probability that random damage would make such visual sense has to be very low imo.

November 08, 2018, 08:39:40 PM
Reply #64

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Art Bell was on coast to coast and has died....   what exactly is the show you will be on?   Is there a specific link to go to and listen? 

We all know you will do a fantastic job as usual.  It seems to me you have put alot of thought into what you will cover/say etc and I'm sure it will pay off. 

My suggestion regarding the tent.....

"The question regarding the tent has two separate aspects in which either can have two possible outcomes. The tent being cut from the inside isn't whats mostly debated. 

#1 The 3 cuts as clearly shown in the case files were too small for anyone to exit from, however some believe two of the three cuts may have been joined prior to the tent being destroyed during the investigation/removal.

#2. Depending on which witness testimony you read, the argument can be made that the tent entrance was found both open, or secured/closed. 

The only certainty is that the first search students to find the tent hacked into it with an ice axe, rummaged through the contents, took a few items including a flask with alcohol back to their buddies, and the next day it was dug out of hard encrusted icey snow with shovels and pick axes, then dragged over exposed rock and sharp ice a half mile to the helo pad."

That should cover it.    thanky1
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

November 08, 2018, 09:01:32 PM
Reply #65

Teddy

Administrator
Art Bell is dead from accidental (?) overdose but his show is not. Current host is Dave Schrader.
I will be announced either here http://midnightinthedesert.com/category/dave-schrader/ or here http://midnightinthedesert.com/
They are going to notify me and I will post it. You can see they are now announcing Nov 8th. I will be on Nov 16th, again - I chose the date because of  Kolevatov's DOB.
They let me choose the date, they think Dyatlov Pass deserves prime time. What do you think?

I don't believe we will be getting into details because the host won't be very deep into the texture. They will as usual ask me about Yeti and extraterrestrials. Whatever people looking up to the desert sky might be thinking of... while smoking a joint or two. My main goal is to tell the basics of the case, and leave the impression that there might be a development soon so listeners get interested. I am not really concerned where do they get their information from, they will end up on our site.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 09:36:26 PM by Teddy »

November 09, 2018, 06:41:21 AM
Reply #66

Marchesk

#1 The 3 cuts as clearly shown in the case files were too small for anyone to exit from, however some believe two of the three cuts may have been joined prior to the tent

Wait a second, why hack into a tent, if there's already a cut large enough for people to fit through?

November 09, 2018, 06:56:46 AM
Reply #67

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
#1 The 3 cuts as clearly shown in the case files were too small for anyone to exit from, however some believe two of the three cuts may have been joined prior to the tent

Wait a second, why hack into a tent, if there's already a cut large enough for people to fit through?

Bingo

November 09, 2018, 10:06:36 AM
Reply #68

Nigel Evans

Because the snow covering the tent was so hard that they had to use a ice axe?

November 10, 2018, 01:28:24 AM
Reply #69

WAB

Because the snow covering the tent was so hard that they had to use a ice axe?

No. Because they did not have with itself anything else. They took that was possible and operated by means of it.
Snow in this place does not happen such that without ice axe it would be impossible to crack it. But anything else at them was not have.

November 10, 2018, 04:13:37 AM
Reply #70

Nigel Evans

Hi there WAB.

I'm sorry but i can't understand your last post. It's accepted that the rescue team damaged the tent because it was covered in very hard ice.

November 12, 2018, 10:46:32 AM
Reply #71

WAB

Hi there WAB.

I'm sorry but i can't understand your last post. It's accepted that the rescue team damaged the tent because it was covered in very hard ice.

Dear Nigel Evans I should apologise, I have not so well written that text. I was hurried up.
Here is how to me it have told at various times Boris Slobtsov and Michael Sharavin, everyone separately (it is short sample with conclusions):
They have approached to this place where there was a tent only below it on 20 … 30 m (60 … 90 ft) and on distance about 100 m (300 ft). There they have removed skis and rose on more abrupt slope directly to tent. They did not have anything with itself except the field-glass. When they have seen (have proved to be true) that it is tent it was necessary to look that is inside. Which they have seen a unique subject also which could help to dig it snow was ice axe. Usually it put that it would hold a tent rope. They took ice axe and have started to rake a flute on tent. Sharavin said that probably then they and have damaged a tent roof. Snow was firm, but not such that it would be necessary to cut it only. Simply they used that unique subject which was a number and to which could do it.
About that snow there such, what to cut it is not necessary, and it is necessary to work only as a firm subject we were convinced when 4 times went on pass in the winter.
In addition both of them spoke (everyone) that they very much were afraid to find there dead bodies. It is clear that any person of it is afraid, when it had no contact to a dead body. Therefore they not so well supervised the actions. Also could not remember all precisely and in detail.
To them did not give exact instructions as it is necessary to do it, and more precisely to tell, did it very quickly and not in detail. They were the very first group which has gone on searches and all very strongly hurried up them to send.

PS. It on I have on other theme, but I have not enough time. I have prepared to you a note occasionally with climbers on Сaucasus in 1978. There they have got to contact to a fireball. But I should have more time, what it to write shortly.

November 13, 2018, 06:34:37 AM
Reply #72

Nigel Evans

> WAB, no need to apologize. I've searched my kindle books but i can't find a reference to the hardness of the snow on the tent so i'll accept your version.

What's your evidence for a fireball at Chivruay?

November 13, 2018, 07:24:20 PM
Reply #73

CalzagheChick

I can't wait. I love listening to Teddy talk about DPI.

November 13, 2018, 07:43:35 PM
Reply #74

Teddy

Administrator
I can't wait. I love listening to Teddy talk about DPI.

I had my sound check today. I asked when I will be announced. It is now 7:40 PM PST and the site still has the today's show - Tue Nov 13 – Dr. Julia Mossbridge – Time Travel Therapy. I was told that the link will be announced on the day of the show because radio is a cut throat business and they have had instances when their guest has been snatched by competitors. So I am pretty sure it is going to be 9-11 pm PST (now PDT), but the announcement is going to be same day, on Nov 16. They are cool people, Michelle and Dave. I sent them the Shkryabach conclusion so they will be open to discuss that too.

November 15, 2018, 01:45:56 PM
Reply #75

sarapuk

DB

November 15, 2018, 02:12:12 PM
Reply #76

Teddy

Administrator
There is gonna be a podcast with a link. No need to listen to all the commercials in real time. It is 2 hours with 5 mins commercials at the begging and ending of each hour.

November 16, 2018, 11:34:16 AM
Reply #77

Teddy

Administrator

November 16, 2018, 05:27:36 PM
Reply #78

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Lets light this candle.    thumb1

Maybe I'll call in.     lol1

November 16, 2018, 09:29:15 PM
Reply #79

sarapuk

Im listening. Its 5-30 am in England as I write this.
DB

November 16, 2018, 11:00:28 PM
Reply #80

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Good job Teddy    okey1

November 16, 2018, 11:06:44 PM
Reply #81

Teddy

Administrator
Thanks for the questions, that helped!

November 16, 2018, 11:12:27 PM
Reply #82

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
meh, I just gave him a short list of a few things to mention, they were not actually questions. 

#2 was about Yuri biting off a chunk of his own hand.     wink1. I have always found this to be an odd thing to have occurred no matter what theory you subscribe to. 

November 16, 2018, 11:19:05 PM
Reply #83

Teddy

Administrator
meh, I just gave him a short list of a few things to mention, they were not actually questions. 

#2 was about Yuri biting off a chunk of his own hand.     wink1. I have always found this to be an odd thing to have occurred no matter what theory you subscribe to.

Darn, that would have been interesting to mention. It is odd. But sometimes people do that when their hands are freezing, to get back some sensation. But it is odd.
I can't explain most of the things in the case. I am merely recording them.

November 16, 2018, 11:20:38 PM
Reply #84

Teddy

Administrator
My goals was to show people that there is much more ot this case that the eye meets from stupid movies and short overviews. They can read and make up their own conclusions.

November 17, 2018, 04:12:03 AM
Reply #85

sarapuk

I managed to listen to about one and a half hours before falling asleep, well I did stay up all night and it was 6-30am our time. What I heard was OK.  Good job done. Maybe Teddy could brief the Forum on the talk, ie, main points.
DB

November 17, 2018, 07:41:46 AM
Reply #86

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Is there a link to last nights program anywhere yet?

November 17, 2018, 08:05:56 AM
Reply #87

Teddy

Administrator
Is there a link to last nights program anywhere yet?

I will ask and let you know. I hope you you don't need to be a member to listen to the archives, I will work something out.

November 17, 2018, 12:41:57 PM
Reply #88

Teddy

Administrator

November 17, 2018, 01:51:02 PM
Reply #89

Marchesk

Thanks for the link! I missed the live show.