March 28, 2024, 08:03:38 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: DPI Investigation March, 2019  (Read 4505 times)

March 18, 2019, 03:35:12 AM
Read 4505 times

User45

Hello,

Hearing about the new investigation regarding DPI being set on March, 2019, as this forum is my main source of information about DPI, where may we check on news, results and findings regarding the new investigation on this forum? This question is more for the administrator, @LooseCannon?

What may we expect from this new investigation? Which possible findings can still be retrived from the site? Ground samples? Trees? And how ''credible'' will this investigation be?

Sincerely,

March 18, 2019, 08:00:26 AM
Reply #1

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
I would check the progress of anything new regarding the DP incident on the parent site to this forum. 

https://dyatlovpass.com/
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

March 18, 2019, 10:27:00 AM
Reply #2

WAB

Hello,

Hi, User45 !

Hearing about the new investigation regarding DPI being set on March, 2019, as this forum is my main source of information about DPI, where may we check on news, results and findings regarding the new investigation on this forum?

The basic news consist now from PR journalists of TV and the newspaper, how they move towards pass. I so think that it is necessary wait little (about one week), and then compare results of researches which were spent by us with my friend (we only have the day before yesterday come from the same pass. Also it is our fifth winter expedition to pass for the purpose of researches of different processes.), with those results which will be published by journalists and public prosecutors.
I can preliminary tell that any of versions which are declared officially for investigation, has under itself no any basis.
I will try mark here some photos from this expedition still before. But I should liquidate backlog on my basic work, therefore I do not promise it to make immediately.

This question is more for the administrator, @LooseCannon?

Excuse me, I was responsible for he, but I think that me more than the concrete and operative information.

What may we expect from this new investigation? Which possible findings can still be retrived from the site?

On what site it is possible find conclusions? They are not published yet even those who has not had time to make them yet.

Ground samples?

Ground samples, it is of that?

Trees?

Trees meanwhile all grow on the places and with them happens nothing. These are the exact data for March, 12th 2019.

And how ''credible'' will this investigation be?

Let's hope for objective estimations of those who is engaged in it …

March 18, 2019, 10:56:17 AM
Reply #3

User45

Hello WAB,

Your response is very much appreciated!

I am also very interested in your expedition so as that of the prosecutors. Please do inform us when you think the time is right to publicize your investigation. Your effort, and that of your crew members towards DPI is very much appreciated by the community, I believe so.

With ''site'' I mean; the crime scene, DP and everything that comes within its territory. This question is for better understanding on what may be investigated that which previous researchers have failed before? Where lies the primarily ambition?

Edit:
I also would like to add that I wish you the best of luck in your expeditions. From reports I have heard, it is not the most easiest task to hike towards DP. Once again, good luck!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 12:21:20 PM by User45 »

March 19, 2019, 02:17:55 AM
Reply #4

WAB

Hello WAB,

Your response is very much appreciated!

Thanks for so much appreciation of my modest message.

I am also very interested in your expedition so as that of the prosecutors. Please do inform us when you think the time is right to publicize your investigation. Your effort, and that of your crew members towards DPI is very much appreciated by the community, I believe so.

I think that time discuss and compare conclusions will come when results of expedition of officials (Office of Public Prosecutor and experts) will be officially declared.
Our results take place for discussion only in forums of fans this theme. Officials and journalists are interested in our results only "is underground". Without naming authors of research, and often and holding back source of materials about which they speak. Very often journalists deform our researches because they do not have no level understand information being.

With ''site'' I mean; the crime scene, DP and everything that comes within its territory. This question is for better understanding on what may be investigated that which previous researchers have failed before? Where lies the primarily ambition?

Probably I have not correctly understood translation and sense of some terms. But I while will consider your question because it very capacious and for the answer to it is necessary in more details than that will be limited.

Edit:
I also would like to add that I wish you the best of luck in your expeditions. From reports I have heard, it is not the most easiest task to hike towards DP. Once again, good luck!

Thanks very much.