March 28, 2024, 03:02:02 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Summary  (Read 3413 times)

April 15, 2019, 06:17:43 AM
Read 3413 times

Sidi Monzil

« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 06:22:00 AM by Teddy »
SM

April 15, 2019, 02:24:43 PM
Reply #1

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient

Interesting. But there are more possible motivations that could be added, i e, PARANORMAL. ALIENS. AIRBORNE ACCIDENT. MILITARY INVOLVEMENT. ETC ETC
DB

April 17, 2019, 12:37:55 AM
Reply #2

Sidi Monzil

Right!
The number of variations is almost infinite. Therefore, I only tried to evaluate the most important motivations in my opinion.  The table is based on a logical thinking, which can be used to evaluate any mode.
Why are the following motivations missing from the table?
Paranormal: It's a too wide cathegory. Phenomena should have been listed separately. (Ball-lightnings are at the border of normal and paranormal phenomena according to our current physical knowledge.)
Aliens: It's interesting. I've been thinking a lot about them. I do not neglect the existence of aliens, UFOs. Not taking into account the results of my astrological analysis, I found that the biggest contradiction is: There is no reason for the murders. Could Dyatlov Team see anything? So what? Did aliens want to try a gun on them? Why? The main motive is missing...
Airborne accident and military involvement: The result of the analysis (the contents of the table) will be roughly the same as: HUMANS (officials) and/or NATURAL EVENT (as a result of human activity).

But let's do! Anyone can try the analysis.
SM