March 18, 2024, 07:29:11 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: The Yeti & Infrasound, Don't Rule Them Out!  (Read 12937 times)

December 28, 2018, 06:04:00 PM
Reply #30

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
I belive Jeff Meldrum was simply extrapolating size/weight etc and providing a kind of range 5 to 10 times strength of chimpanzee is quite a wide range really.  But still strong enough to take down a person without much effort.

What surprises me about Bigfoot is if they exist, how come nobody has caught one yet?  We have hundreds of sightings and people who say they study them, so why not just catch one and prove to the scientific community they exist?  I think Todd Standing has secured legal protection for Bigfoot as a species in Canada.  So why nt catch one, prove they exist and then put it back again?

Catch an unknown quantity  !  ?  Might as well try to catch a UFO that is an unknown quantity. 
DB

December 29, 2018, 02:36:20 AM
Reply #31

Star man

I belive Jeff Meldrum was simply extrapolating size/weight etc and providing a kind of range 5 to 10 times strength of chimpanzee is quite a wide range really.  But still strong enough to take down a person without much effort.

What surprises me about Bigfoot is if they exist, how come nobody has caught one yet?  We have hundreds of sightings and people who say they study them, so why not just catch one and prove to the scientific community they exist?  I think Todd Standing has secured legal protection for Bigfoot as a species in Canada.  So why nt catch one, prove they exist and then put it back again?

Catch an unknown quantity  !  ?  Might as well try to catch a UFO that is an unknown quantity.

I would have thought it would be easier to catch an animal, albeit one that might exhibit intelligence greater than an average ape. Set up some kind of trap with some food as bait.  Todd Standing was leaving apples for the Bigfoot to take and according to him his footage shows them being carefully taken.  I don't see why they don't just try to put this mystery to bed once and for all.

With the amount of eye witness sightings and even video footage from people who have no reason to lie it's almost believable.  The problem is even people who believe they have seen one may be mistaken.  They may have seen a bear or something else.  That's why undeniable evidence is needed.

December 29, 2018, 11:53:47 AM
Reply #32

Tracker

A vid Link with a brief on infra-sound. Many large animals with big lung capacity like tigers use it as a weapon. Imagine what creatures as smart as a Yeti's could use it for.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable must be the truth." Arthur Conan Doyle

December 30, 2018, 10:23:26 AM
Reply #33

sarapuk

I would have thought it would be easier to catch an animal, albeit one that might exhibit intelligence greater than an average ape. Set up some kind of trap with some food as bait.  Todd Standing was leaving apples for the Bigfoot to take and according to him his footage shows them being carefully taken.  I don't see why they don't just try to put this mystery to bed once and for all.

With the amount of eye witness sightings and even video footage from people who have no reason to lie it's almost believable.  The problem is even people who believe they have seen one may be mistaken.  They may have seen a bear or something else.  That's why undeniable evidence is needed.

But you are still assuming that a BIG FOOT type creature is an animal.  Its still an unknown quantity.  And yes obviously real evidence that proves beyond all reasonable doubt is needed.
DB

December 30, 2018, 01:51:54 PM
Reply #34

Nigel Evans

What surprises me about Bigfoot is if they exist, how come nobody has caught one yet? 

Google "Minnesota Ice Man"

Just saying it's there, nothing more...

December 30, 2018, 05:59:29 PM
Reply #35

Star man

What surprises me about Bigfoot is if they exist, how come nobody has caught one yet? 

Google "Minnesota Ice Man"

Just saying it's there, nothing more...

The conclusions drawn from the Minnesota Ice Man seem just as confused as the evidence for bigfoot.  bang1

December 31, 2018, 02:49:50 AM
Reply #36

Nigel Evans

If you're bored google "lloyd pye youtube" and watch the "everything you know is wrong" video.

It's fair to say he had some big ideas. But he makes an interesting point about the chinese panda that european zoologists searched for it for a long time (50?) years before finding it and this for an animal that wasn't trying to be elusive.

January 01, 2019, 04:02:23 PM
Reply #37

Tracker

Yeti family observed by Russian President Putin's group. I thought I would add this link since some people are still waiting to be officially informed by governments or for profit main $tream media that Yeti/Sasquatch do indeed exist.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable must be the truth." Arthur Conan Doyle

January 02, 2019, 05:16:42 PM
Reply #38

sarapuk

Wasnt this an April Fools Joke  1  ?
DB

January 02, 2019, 06:06:05 PM
Reply #39

Tracker

Wasnt this an April Fools Joke  1  ?
IDK but government employees like police, military, park rangers and wildlife biologist have encountered them. Fear of losing their jobs and scaring the public are the main reasons it's kept quiet.