Miscellaneous > Non-DP Related Mysteries!

Korovina's group tragedy

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ehtnisba:
https://www.kp.ru/daily/26849.5/3891095/

Here is a video from the search and the dead bodies are visible .

Looking for guys for almost a week. And as they found, they were horrified. 25 years have passed since that day, and Golius talks about it with a shiver in his voice.

- It was a scary picture. The guys were lying on a small ledge, someone huddled together, someone a little distance away. No eye. In the empty sockets and parted mouths worms crawling. We packed the bodies in plastic bags. When they flew to Ulan-Ude, the smell in the helicopter was impossible, some of the men were sick.

sarapuk:
Its easy to get carried away with another mystery. So I think look only for any specific similarities with the Dyatlov Incident, other wise we end up investigating another mystery.

Ehtnisba:
I think there are a lot of similarities:
- undressing
- no shoes
- out of the forest on a bare hill
- delay of the search with 2-3 weeks
- main purpose of the search "find the bodies"
- 1 survivor
- no eyes (although this is not so surprising in the summer )
- dying of hypothermia according to autopsies, searchers say not possible in summer (in Dyatlov case we have also pretty high temperatures for the season and doubtful hypothermia)

Interesting is that a mountain lifeguard explained the death with toxic rain (he thinks that is why the searchers waited 2 weeks) .
There are parallels and here we have a witness and more explanations that may be useful . Also color photography and even videos .

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Ehtnisba on April 12, 2019, 08:13:52 PM ---I think there are a lot of similarities:
- undressing
- no shoes
- out of the forest on a bare hill
- delay of the search with 2-3 weeks
- main purpose of the search "find the bodies"
- 1 survivor
- no eyes (although this is not so surprising in the summer )
- dying of hypothermia according to autopsies, searchers say not possible in summer (in Dyatlov case we have also pretty high temperatures for the season and doubtful hypothermia)

Interesting is that a mountain lifeguard explained the death with toxic rain (he thinks that is why the searchers waited 2 weeks) .
There are parallels and here we have a witness and more explanations that may be useful . Also color photography and even videos .

--- End quote ---

Yes there are some similarities. But do we investigate this case in order to help us with our main case  !  ? Its difficult enough with the Dyatlov Case.

Ehtnisba:
I think Korovina case is at least a factor to show the people, that nothing paranormal happened . No aliens,no yetis   . So ,yes,it is helpful for Dyatlov Pass case. Radioactive fog explains running downhill from the tent .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version