Theories Discussion > Wolverine

Wolverine

<< < (10/23) > >>

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: Charles on June 24, 2022, 04:55:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ziljoe on June 24, 2022, 01:56:45 AM ---If some of the clothes were swapped how do we know slobidins jacket was hanging at the door of the tent , someone else could have been wearing it?.
--- End quote ---

It was Slobodin's valenka + Slobodin's jacket at the same place, so in that case, Slobodin was there, pulling is second valenka on and ready to put his jacket on.

--- Quote from: Ziljoe on June 24, 2022, 01:56:45 AM ---Plus , if the hikers outside the tent would see a Wolverine , why didn't they see any attackers first to warn the others.
--- End quote ---

Because the attackers had no need to declare themselves as attackers from a long distance. They could just wave the hand as a friendly salute, get close to the tent and then only show their real intentions.

--- Quote from: Ziljoe on June 24, 2022, 01:56:45 AM ---Once the eyes and lungs are irritated, to return to the area of spray would just enhance the pain.
--- End quote ---

I guess it is very rare that wolverine or skunk spray could kill humans... isn't it ? Were the hikers so soft and gentle they preferred to die rather to endure the temporary discomfort of wolverine spray ? I think the hikers were much softer than the loggers, but not softer to that point. No if they had been sprayed by a wolverine, they would make stupid jokes like: "That's it, Sacha just pulled his shoes out!" or "What bastard just farted?"... they were good at making stupid jokes according to Zina.

--- Quote from: Ziljoe on June 24, 2022, 01:56:45 AM ---I am a bit lost with describing the Wolverine as a narcissistic animal
--- End quote ---

"Lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, extroverted and flirtatious" is the perfect description of the wolverine's character, don't you agree ?

--- End quote ---

Some one will need to tell me how to separate the quotes.  grin1

Thibault was found wearing Slobidins jacket?  So when did the suprise come to cut open the tent from these others ?

The spray did not kill them. It was the accidents that followed. Weather , snow bridge etc. They would not know what the spray was or how serious it was. It would have been concentrated in the tent and more potent . If it was daylight it is on that reason they may have decided to look for water to wash. Left their torch on the slope for direction to return to the tent.  I think the spray is more than a fart smell.

"Lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, extroverted and flirtatious" is the perfect description of the wolverine's character, don't you agree ? No, I don't agree with histrionic personality disorder in an animal.

Charles:
nothing here

Игорь Б.:
О невыносимости зловония химического оружия росомахи (скунса):
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=77684

О едкости и слезоточивости химического оружия росомахи (скунса):
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=90993

О воздействии и сроках выветривания запаха скунса (росомахи) при низких температурах:
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=68185

Charles:
nothing here

Charles:
nothing here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version