May 03, 2024, 08:05:25 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: did Semyon get fired  (Read 3345 times)

January 08, 2023, 08:03:42 AM
Read 3345 times

tenne

I found this on the 1079 webpage, has anyone read this and what if anything do we think it would mean for the mystery?

Here is another:"Looking through the documents for 1956-58, I accidentally discovered the order of the executive committee to dismiss Semyon Alekseevich," Anastasia said. - The document proposes to release Comrade Zolotarev from the post of teacher of physical education at school from April 14, 1958.

Читайте на WWW.KP.RU: https://www.kp.ru/daily/28310/4451043/

January 09, 2023, 09:02:44 PM
Reply #1

GlennM

Poor comrade Zolotarev, screwed over in life, villanized in death. Some people walk under a dark cloud, I guess.
We don't have to say everything that comes into our head.

January 10, 2023, 02:59:31 PM
Reply #2

Manti

Yes, he was fired as a PE teacher from a school. But then he went on to become a guide at a hiking station.

The following users thanked this post: tenne

January 11, 2023, 09:23:19 AM
Reply #3

RMK

It's as if Zolotaryov used up all of his good fortune during the War.  He survived unscathed, with four medals, but then one thing after another went wrong for him.

January 11, 2023, 10:08:51 AM
Reply #4

tenne

I was reading something about him but I can't remember where. If I find it I will post it but the article said that his work history was really strange. He kept getting posts to places near borders? that were very secure and then leaving after 6 or so months to get another job at another high security place that has something to do with skiing.

perhaps this all wasn't bad luck but the KGB? carefully setting up his reputation (to be seen as a not good guy) to see who they could draw out?

January 11, 2023, 10:21:04 AM
Reply #5

Почемучка

It's as if Zolotaryov used up all of his good fortune during the War.  He survived unscathed, with four medals, but then one thing after another went wrong for him.
Пошло не так еще во время войны. Его старший брат служил фашистам. Как пособник фашистов был расстрелян в 1943 году. Он это скрывал  и уходил оттуда, где подробности вскрывались. Копилось и привело к тому, что он старался долго не работать в одном месте. Потому что чем дольше работаешь - тем больше о тебе знают твои сослуживцы.
It went wrong during the war. His older brother served the Nazis. As an accomplice of the Nazis, he was shot in 1943. He hid it and left the place where the details were revealed. It accumulated and led to the fact that he tried not to work in one place for a long time. Because the longer you work, the more your colleagues know about you.
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

January 11, 2023, 03:03:46 PM
Reply #6

GlennM

Пошло не так еще во время войны. Его старший брат служил фашистам. Как пособник фашистов был расстрелян в 1943 году. Он это скрывал  и уходил оттуда, где подробности вскрывались. Копилось и привело к тому, что он старался долго не работать в одном месте. Потому что чем дольше работаешь - тем больше о тебе знают твои сослуживцы.
It went wrong during the war. His older brother served the Nazis. As an accomplice of the Nazis, he was shot in 1943. He hid it and left the place where the details were revealed. It accumulated and led to the fact that he tried not to work in one place for a long time. Because the longer you work, the more your colleagues know about you.

Be that as it may, it is a fairy tale to associate Zolo's past with his fate and those of his companions. The assassins would be no better than the Nazis they hated by doing a mass murder. No, it it may be a logical proposition, but you reason from a false premise.
We don't have to say everything that comes into our head.

January 11, 2023, 10:08:34 PM
Reply #7

Почемучка

Be that as it may, it is a fairy tale to associate Zolo's past with his fate and those of his companions. The assassins would be no better than the Nazis they hated by doing a mass murder. No, it it may be a logical proposition, but you reason from a false premise.
А где Вы обнаружили связанную мною нить между семейными неприятностями Семена Золотарева и убийцами группы Дятлова?
Где вообще Вы вычитали, что я разделяю версию посторонних людей-убийц?
Если Вы высказались типа абстрактно, положим в адрес авторов версий у кого она именно на этом построена, то могу Вас утешить. Такой версии еще не создано. Наверное она тихо зреет в чьем-то замутненном сознании и будущее покажет.

And where did you find the thread I linked between the family troubles of Semyon Zolotarev and the killers of the Dyatlov group?
Where in general did you read that I share the version of outsiders-killers?
If you spoke in an abstract way, let's put it in the address of the authors of the versions for whom it is built precisely on this, then I can console you. This version has not yet been created. Perhaps it is quietly maturing in someone's clouded mind and the future will show.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 10:13:05 PM by Почемучка »
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...