April 16, 2024, 03:51:59 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Not another theory  (Read 4469 times)

January 16, 2020, 01:31:21 PM
Read 4469 times

Monty

Good evening / morning etc.
Am going with the following: Two well dressed hikers step out to urinate, and disturb unknown stalkers. All hikers made to leave tent and a scuffle followed. One hiker gets blow to head. Stuff scattered around. Hikers made to march down to trees for execution. He with head injury collapses en route and is left. Remaining eight get to 500m from tent and split. Some hide up trees, others wade deeper into trees. Eventually they are all found and murdered. Two by fire accept lighting a fire will flush them out but are too cold to care. They freeze and others salvage what they can. Two try to return to tent but are murdered or perhaps on deaths door.
Assuming: Tent was not ripped in any great way;
One person bit part of their finger off, perhaps while up tree hiding and trying to hold on;
Mansi or other tribe took issue with females on mountain and my sincere apologies if that's been discredited;
Final thoughts - the daily satire paper. It looks typed, am i correct in saying they had a typewriter in their kit?? Also, without a shovel there is no way on earth, gloves or no gloves they could dig a den. Either they were given a Spade and told to dig their graves or the den was just a sheltered flat spot.
Most bizarre thing for me - the missing tongue.
I have read all of the site and most of the forum. I am not educated or particularly well informed, so this is my best assumption.
May they rest in peace.

February 19, 2020, 12:49:34 PM
Reply #1

Kasey00

Am going with the following: Two well dressed hikers step out to urinate, and disturb unknown stalkers. All hikers made to leave tent and a scuffle followed. One hiker gets blow to head. Stuff scattered around. Hikers made to march down to nordvpn​ trees for execution. He with head injury collapses en route and is left. Remaining eight get to 500m from tent and split. Some hide up trees, others wade deeper into trees. Eventually they are all found and murdered. Two by fire accept lighting a fire will flush them out but are too cold to care. They freeze and others salvage what they can. Two try to return to tent but are murdered or perhaps on deaths door.
One person bit part of their finger off, perhaps while up tree hiding and trying to hold on;
Mansi or other tribe took issue with females on mountain and my sincere apologies if that's been discredited;
Final thoughts - the daily satire paper chatrandom . It looks typed, am i correct in saying they had a typewriter in their kit?? Also, without a shovel there is no way on earth, gloves or no gloves they could dig a den. Either they were given a Spade and told to dig their graves or the den was just a sheltered flat spot.
I have read all of the site and most of the forum. I am not educated or particularly well informed, so this is my best assumption.
May they rest in peace.

It was exciting reading about your experiences. Thank you for sharing this.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 01:14:08 PM by Kasey00 »

February 21, 2020, 01:32:55 AM
Reply #2

Monika

Am going with the following: Two well dressed hikers step out to urinate, and disturb unknown stalkers. All hikers made to leave tent and a scuffle followed. One hiker gets blow to head. Stuff scattered around. Hikers made to march down to trees for execution. He with head injury collapses en route and is left. Remaining eight get to 500m from tent and split. Some hide up trees, others wade deeper into trees. Eventually they are all found and murdered. Two by fire accept lighting a fire will flush them out but are too cold to care. They freeze and others salvage what they can. Two try to return to tent but are murdered or perhaps on deaths door.
Final thoughts - the daily satire paper. It looks typed, am i correct in saying they had a typewriter in their kit?? Also, without a shovel there is no way on earth, gloves or no gloves they could dig a den. Either they were given a Spade and told to dig their graves or the den was just a sheltered flat spot.
May they rest in peace.

According to your note: „Also, without a shovel there is no way on earth, gloves or no gloves they could dig a den. Either they were given a Spade and told to dig their graves or the den was just a sheltered flat spot.“
- The problem with this theory is that inside of the den, a four seats were found, nestled with pieces of wood and pieces of clothing. Thus, the den was ready to get four people in sitting position.

You're right about the mystery of how they managed to build the 1.5 meter high den without shovels and gloves. Probably had to use some material from the surroundings (wood or a piece of clothing) and make a provisional "shovel". It must have been a superhuman performance, but they were driven by their desperation.

Another problem is the absence of any tracks on the slope with the exception of the Dyatlov´s  group. How did they force them down the slope? That would have been for the attackers to levitate like Spock in my favorite StarTrek “Final frontier”! wink1

February 21, 2020, 02:31:14 AM
Reply #3

Nigel Evans

I can't see a problem with digging the den. They had a knife and cut poles with it. Two poles bound with some fabric gives you a "shovel". Another piece of larger fabric gives you a means of transporting snow from the workplace to elsewhere = "spoil sledge". Then all you need is a snow hole that provides a vertical face to start working against. For a man with gloves, a knife, a "shovel" and a second man with a "sledge" it's say half an hours work, maybe less.

February 21, 2020, 06:54:21 AM
Reply #4

Monty

If they could dig a den as described, I would question why they left the tent untouched.
Also, the lack of footprints - just because they weren't reported doesn't mean they weren't there. Perhaps an instruction to leave this place now would send the hikers off into the dark alone, so long as the instruction included some physical violence.
I am starting to consider the den/refuge was a fabrication.

February 21, 2020, 07:10:46 AM
Reply #5

Nigel Evans

If they could dig a den as described, I would question why they left the tent untouched.
Also, the lack of footprints - just because they weren't reported doesn't mean they weren't there. Perhaps an instruction to leave this place now would send the hikers off into the dark alone, so long as the instruction included some physical violence.
I am starting to consider the den/refuge was a fabrication.
Yes i think the den is pivot point wrt the whole mystery. If it's an invention then you have a murder theory, if it's genuine then you can only explain leaving the tent and not returning due to some immediate threat to life.

N.B. both sides of that argument preclude the theory that a volume of snow was the cause. It just doesn't fit with the facts.

February 21, 2020, 07:24:26 AM
Reply #6

Monty

If it was a genuine snow cave I cant understand why they didn't send the ones with boots back to the tent for equipment. Of course its easy for me to come up with ideas...
And if it was a genuine snow cave collapse, how did one of the four not have crush injuries.

February 21, 2020, 08:23:33 AM
Reply #7

Nigel Evans

If it was a genuine snow cave I cant understand why they didn't send the ones with boots back to the tent for equipment. For the same reason that they fled in the first place? Of course its easy for me to come up with ideas...
And if it was a genuine snow cave collapse, how did one of the four not have crush injuries. Crushed by a tracked vehicle solves that question.