Theories Discussion > Yeti / Snowman

Traces on the Dyatlov pass and a few words about the bigfoot version

<< < (3/14) > >>

Star man:
Another question for Track- are you saying Kolevatov had his diary with him when he was at the cedar?

Regards

Star man

Loose}{Cannon:
Now do you see the ski tracks?  They are traveling in a frozen creek which curves to the left where the two legged person is, and with ski tracks behind him.  Looks to be the point-man

If you dont see the ski tracks..... I dunno what to tell ya. And yes, the person has his hood up and ruffled pants that are darker then the top. 

Loose}{Cannon:
The creature.....

This is more clear then the other famous yeti photo.  Clearly can see the break of the hood visor, lighter top vs the darker trousers, and the ruffles in the baggy trousers.

The PERSON seems to not have a 'large pack" on his back but possibly a smaller satchel which is exactly how they were traveling at the time the photo was taken. Their larger gear was on the sled.....   

track hunter:

--- Quote from: Star man on August 31, 2019, 03:47:53 AM ---It is interesting.  Do you have any additional information?

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

Of course, indirect evidence is sufficient. There is a lot of evidence of the Mansi people that a bigfoot lived in the upper reaches of the Lozva River. They found his skull, which is about 3 times larger than a human. In the 80s, Mansi left one of the villages because they were disturbed by a bigfoot. In addition to the death of the Dyatlov group, in the same 1959, near the Dyatlov Pass, the bodies of two Mansi hunters with numerous fractures and injuries were discovered. So who can make fractures to people in the forest? The answer is obvious. Recently there was an expedition on the pass. Found traces longer than 30 cm wide 20 cm.
http://inductor.su/dt/_IGP0848.jpg , http://inductor.su/dt/_IGP0844.jpg

Everyone in the group had a personal diary. According to the information that said Bienko, yes, Kolevatov had his own diary. Most likely the one that Askinadzi saw when Kolevatov’s body was taken out of the stream.

The figure in the picture is really identical to the figure of the Patterson-Gimlin movie. I think this figure was the reason for taking picture. When they passed this section, the last one in the group noticed that they were being watched. While setting up the camera, the figure turned around and was walking into the forest. This photo was taken when they already left village-north 2 . January 28-29 Let me remind you that ice can fall on rivers, skiers on rivers do not deviate from the track and strictly follow together each other.  This figure is a female snowman because she is wider. At frame 17, this is a male, he is slimmer. What conclusion can be made? a few days before the tragedy, Dyatlov’s group aroused interest from a bigfoot.

Loose}{Cannon:

As far as the images of footprints or 'tracks'.  I find it difficult to ascertain how anyone can look at a small, over-exposed, grainy digitized copy of a black/white photo from 1959 Russian frozen tundra and conclude........ anything. 

#1 There is absolutely nothing as far as a reference scale.  period.
#2 The people that saw and photographed them in person including indigenous natives (professional trackers) were specifically looking for and at said prints/tracks concluded they were HUMAN prints and that their distance spacing specifically indicated a short stride which means they were not running, and certainly were not made by a long stepping giant ape.

I dont intend to be jerky about this, but its important in my opinion to point out the blatantly obvious and scrutinize things of this nature for the sake of facts and truth.

--- Quote ---  From the search team even mentioned, some tracks were up to 1.5m.
--- End quote ---

Where is this evidence? Where is the picture of a tape measure next to the super-human length prints?  Where in the case files does it state 1.5m strides in the tracks? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version