Theories Discussion > Yeti / Snowman

"Yeti" photo enhanced

(1/5) > >>

kenhes:
I was messing round with the "Yeti" photo. To my surprise, a face came out of the pixels. Has this been done before? Maybe it's pareidolia but there are other details like fingers that emerge too. Here's the image but I'd really like to try with a higher quality version. Anyone know where I could find that?

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: kenhes on November 17, 2019, 05:41:43 PM ---I was messing round with the "Yeti" photo. To my surprise, a face came out of the pixels. Has this been done before? Maybe it's pareidolia but there are other details like fingers that emerge too. Here's the image but I'd really like to try with a higher quality version. Anyone know where I could find that?

--- End quote ---

Well other people have probably tried to do this and maybe got similar results but as far as I know you are the first on this Forum to come up with it. Its certainly a CREATURE of some kind, Human or otherwise, with an HEAD and BODY and ARMS and HANDS and LEGS. That much is not Pareidolia, unless its a very unusual shaped Tree or other object, which is most unlikely. Whether it shows EYES a NOSE and MOUTH is another matter.

kenhes:
Thanks for the reply!
So assuming that IS the face, I've lined up the facial features with a known quantity....Dwayne Jonston who's 6"3'. Notice how the figure is 1.5 times the chest width of Jonston and assuming the legs are hidden in the snow, it would make the figure close to 8".  nea1 Quite interesting. Also the arms are much longer.

kenhes:
Here they are standing on the same level ground.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: kenhes on November 18, 2019, 07:10:53 PM ---Thanks for the reply!
So assuming that IS the face, I've lined up the facial features with a known quantity....Dwayne Jonston who's 6"3'. Notice how the figure is 1.5 times the chest width of Jonston and assuming the legs are hidden in the snow, it would make the figure close to 8".  nea1 Quite interesting. Also the arms are much longer.

--- End quote ---

An interesting analogy.   And on the face of it [  no pun intended  ] it could be a fairly accurate one.  The snow is clearly of some depth, maybe around a couple of feet. The photo we see shows something around 6 feet tall and then add a couple of feet and you get your 8 foot creature.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version