Theories Discussion > General Discussion

A most likely explanation

(1/19) > >>

Per Inge Oestmoen:
It is time for all to realize that the Dyatlov Pass tragedy was the result of murder. We should stop conjuring up improbable and impossible theories about UFO's, internal strife, evil snowmen, wolverines, infrasound, falling trees, avalanches and snow slabs. None of these fantasy stories are consistent with the injuries sustained by the victims.

A knowledgeable person who knows about close combat fighting quickly recognizes that these unfortunates were killed by other humans who were trained killers. Since I have studied Jiu Jitsu, in several cases I could tell what techniques were likely used to take the lives of the students.

Please read this:

"(2) The fakes don't really do anything for me because I know that all the free software e.g. Forensically that the sites (this book included) cite are for digital photography. Bobrikov says that the negatives are manipulated but he proves it with software that tracks changes on a digital image. Once scanned, whatever is done with the negative will not show as a defect. So I don't pay attention to "the fakes". I also tried to reproduce the results from the book and it turns out Bobrikov first did things in Photoshop to enhance the contours whatever to make his point, but in any rate I will not engage in discussing fakes. Askinadzi: "There are many sites using other methods and programs that speak of mass falsification of both photos and diaries, etc. Dyatlov researchers have been exposing falsifications of documents for a long time. After all, the fact that Dyatlov reached the northern side of Otorten was known (or guessed!) by Maslennikov (his son-in-law speaks about it), Tempalov, Ortyukov, Cheglakov (*). And those are just the ones I know of. They knew about the existence of a military training ground on the northern side of Otorten."

- The above seems to be a probable explanation.

The nine students, albeit perfectly loyal Soviet citizens, had to be killed preventively in order to ensure their silence forever. The state authorities could not take the risk: Sooner or later the nine could tell a spouse, child or friend what they had observed.

Thus the nine students became a threat to state security, and must be eliminated.

There was no avalanche, and there was no snow slab, no accidents. Only Igor Dyatlov can reasonably be assumed to have died by hypothermia, and marks on his body gave hints that he had been handcuffed.

It was professional killing by special forces operators. Every single injury among the nine is consistent with human attack - and human attack only.

The frighteningly intelligent way it was orchestrated, with the aim to make it look like an unfortunate accident, could best be described as bearing the stamp of the mercilessly brilliant KGB - which in its heyday was probably the most sophisticated intelligence agency known to Man.

The aim of this site should be to try to find solid evidence of who killed the nine students.

(https://dyatlovpass.com/bobrikov-askinadzi?lid=1)

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: Per Inge Oestmoen on January 14, 2023, 01:15:06 PM ---

A knowledgeable person who knows about close combat fighting quickly recognizes that these unfortunates were killed by other humans who were trained killers. Since I have studied Jiu Jitsu, in several cases I could tell what techniques were likely used to take the lives of the students.

--- End quote ---

I  am not knowledgeable in close combat fighting . Please tell us what techniques were likely used ?

Missi:
I'll second that, I also would like to know those techniques.

Plus:

I've read that quote (2) before. I'm still not quite sure, if I really understood correctly.
Let me try to reword it:
(I) There are people who state that photos and documents from back than are false by using software that proves falsification of digital photos but not analog falsification.
(II) Maslennikov and others knew or suspected the group reached the northern side of the Otorten. That has been said by many of them.
(III) On the northern side of the Otorten was a military training ground, which said people knew of.

If I got this right, then let me ask a few questions:

(II)-a Where do we know that from? Can you point out the sources?
(II)-b Why were no traces found further on the planned route towards Otorten or even on the Otorten? Where they all erased by whoever is supposed to have murdered the group?
(III)-a Was there indeed a training ground? Has anyone a source for that statement?
(III)-b Why was the area around Otorten a common hiking area, if there was a training ground no one should have come near?
(III)-c Was is only that time when the Dyatlov-group was around, that something sinister was about to happen in that area? Then why were they allowed to go?

Those are things, that don't fit the bill for me.

(Concerning part (I) there's nothing to say, people will be people...)

GlennM:
You simply do not leave corpses with incriminating physical evidence at the scene of the crime. If the rand plan is to make it look like the hikers died by natural,causes, you do not bludgeon, crush, bind and otherwise identify your misdeeds by leaving incriminating evidence on the remains. Finally, I think the Russian military would draw the line at a sadistic senseless slaughter. Bullets do the job quicker.

Vietnamka:

--- Quote from: Ziljoe on January 14, 2023, 02:57:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: Per Inge Oestmoen on January 14, 2023, 01:15:06 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Rustem's pose

screenshot of combat fighting technics used by Soviet special forces

I did not find a better explanation for the position of Rustem's hand + head injury. If you see this video, you will find other moments that explain the injuries. The author of this system (he is in a blue suit) began his service in the GRU in 1959

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version