Theories Discussion > General Discussion

why the deceased hikers had to be found

(1/13) > >>

tenne:
I believe that the bodies were planted and had to be found so the government could control the amount of people in that area. If the hikers had just disappeared, there would be people searching for them and unless guards were posted to stop unofficial searches, people would keep looking until they found them. That is the last thing the KGB? wanted, whatever they were hiding, they didn't want to to have it found by search parties.

Having the tent and the deceased meant the search was controlled to just that area

Missi:
That is an interesting position. But let's assume you're right, then there are certain conclusions that have to be drawn:

(1) Someone (the KGB?) had something to hide.
That seems probable.
(2) Whatever was to be hidden was not were the search was conducted. (Else they would have found it.)
Completely possible, if you ask me.
(3) Either the hidden thing had nothing to do whatsoever with the death of the hikers or they died somewhere else.
First case meaning, we still don't know why they died. But it's far less probable we'll ever find out, because the traces can't be trusted.
Latter case meaning, the whole scenery was staged. Let's continue there.
(4) Whoever staged the area either made traces leading there (and hid those leading to another place) or hid traces leaving there.
Taking into account how much snow there was in the first part of the hiking trip, the first case seems improbable.
Let's focus on the latter case.
(5) There must be something close by, which must not have been found.
Has it gone by now? Was it stationary? Did they only need time to get it away? Did it kill the hikers or was it only not to be found?
Although I started by thinking your theory is improbable, I must admit I find the idea that there was something some way off that was not to be found, quite compelling...

tenne:
I came to my theory after investigating others that made little sense to me. The wolverine, if it had chased them out, would have eaten the food in the tent and ripped everything open to get food and then hung around to scavenge them. This incident would have had to be in the wolverine territory for it to happen in the first place so the wolverine would have hung around a food source. quote "In the case of bite strength, the wolverine has demonstrated a bite force of 50 PSI and they have specialized molars in the top of their mouth that are turned 90 degrees to help break through frozen flesh and bone." and that still didn't explain the injuries adequately to me

the avalanche/slab avalanche idea? I have looked at all the photos I can find and the only disturbed snow is what is on the tent. there is nothing in the photos to indicate a slab moved and on that slope level, imo, nope

aliens, no
bigfoot, if they are real this is 100% not their norm and has never happened since or before so nope

one of the biggest questions I had was why bother covering it up? the soviet union was in the top of the spy game and they had years of experience. The only reason I can come up with is so no one was looking for them in that area. And since, from what I've read, their route hadn't been officially filed people could have been looking anywhere for them

this simply made it much easier to control the scene so only what they wanted would be found and no one was wandering all over.

I also believe that the cover up had to use, for some reason and I will never know why, some of the people who were not impressed with being forced to cover up and did everything they could to reveal the truth

tenne:
Latter case meaning, the whole scenery was staged. Let's continue there.
(4) Whoever staged the area either made traces leading there (and hid those leading to another place) or hid traces leaving there.
Taking into account how much snow there was in the first part of the hiking trip, the first case seems improbable.
Let's focus on the latter case.

the track that was found, imo, was the stagers leaving. the group never skied there so there was no traces other than the stagers
(5) There must be something close by, which must not have been found.
Has it gone by now? Was it stationary? Did they only need time to get it away? Did it kill the hikers or was it only not to be found?

the stage was set there, the disaster did not happen there according to my theory. whatever happened, happened shortly after Yudin left the group. that is the first area people would be going to start the search since the route wasn't officially recorded. The KGB (a sweeping term I am using for any governmental group cover up) wanted people on that slope so the search could be controlled. That's why the tent was placed there by the stagers to make it very easy to find

whatever it was, it was never found, only what it did was discovered so my assumption is it is or was something not that moveable they had to keep people away from

Missi:
Okay, so you're saying, the hikers left the 2nd Northern and then something happened, they saw something, found something that made the KGB+ decide they had to die?

What about the photos taken between 2nd Northern and the place they pitched the tent?
I'd say it's pretty obvious, they hiked to Kholat Sjachl.

The idea, that the track leading to the tent was actually someone else leaving, is very interesting. Though it leaves the questions
(A) How did they get there?
(B) How did they bring the hikers or rather their corpses there?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version