Genesis > Board Information

New moderator

(1/2) > >>

Loose}{Cannon:
Member amashilu is now a Global Moderator. She is very diplomatic and respectful so I’m confident she can/will handle things appropriately without bias. When myself or Teddy are not around….  amashilu is the boss. 

Ziljoe:
Good luck amashilu!

amashilu:
Thanks, Ziljoe

anna_pycckux:
Уважаемые модераторы, прошу снять замок с моей темы "Уральская Голгофа или госзаказ на ликвидацию". Обещаю не реагировать  на сторонние нападки и на чужую злость. Мне бы очень хотелось донести до американской аудитории свою версию, которая ближе всех подошла к  истине. Это не просто, потому что политическая картина в России 1950-х годов, не смотря на смерть Сталина - оставалась очень не простой для людей смелых и свободомыслящих. Анна Русских.

Dear moderators, I ask you to remove the lock from my topic "Ural Golgotha or state order for liquidation". I promise not to react to third-party attacks and to someone else's anger. I would really like to convey to the American audience my version, which came closest to the truth. This is not easy, because the political picture in Russia of the 1950s, despite the death of Stalin, remained very difficult for brave and free-thinking people. Anna of the Russians.

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote from: anna_pycckux on January 16, 2023, 12:57:24 PM ---Уважаемые модераторы, прошу снять замок с моей темы "Уральская Голгофа или госзаказ на ликвидацию". Обещаю не реагировать  на сторонние нападки и на чужую злость. Мне бы очень хотелось донести до американской аудитории свою версию, которая ближе всех подошла к  истине. Это не просто, потому что политическая картина в России 1950-х годов, не смотря на смерть Сталина - оставалась очень не простой для людей смелых и свободомыслящих. Анна Русских.

Dear moderators, I ask you to remove the lock from my topic "Ural Golgotha or state order for liquidation". I promise not to react to third-party attacks and to someone else's anger. I would really like to convey to the American audience my version, which came closest to the truth. This is not easy, because the political picture in Russia of the 1950s, despite the death of Stalin, remained very difficult for brave and free-thinking people. Anna of the Russians.

--- End quote ---

Ill unlock it tomorrow after everyone takes a breather. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version