Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Walking Together

(1/3) > >>

Loose}{Cannon:
Yup…. another imaginative reach in my opinion.

Could they have all gone down the slope together?  Sure

But there isn’t any proof based facts that it took place that way. Why? because there are 8-9 tracks?  And? How do we not consider they left in groups spaced hours apart? If I walk down the slope 1hr before you do both leaving tracks, someone else draws the conclusion we left together?  Just another example of how misguided our understanding truly is. The variables are endless

GlennM:
Instead of dwelling on the variables, we might do better finding and agreeing on the certainties. They are finite.

Missi:
There's one thing that could prove two people went together. If there are areas in which one line of footprints is below the other AND areas in which it's the other way around.
But I believe, there are no such areas in the dyatlov case. Only one area of crossing prints.

GlennM:
The record suggests the footprints were multidirectional before coalescing into the main trace. This is consistent with everybody leaving simultaneously. Logically, it would have been follow the leader from the beginning,  and a direct path to the woods. The implication is that if these fanned out prints were created, the makers were free to do so. It rules out assault from without. The coalesced prints rules out assault from within.

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote from: GlennM on January 24, 2023, 08:10:45 AM ---The record suggests the footprints were multidirectional before coalescing into the main trace. This is consistent with everybody leaving simultaneously. Logically, it would have been follow the leader

--- End quote ---

But it wasn’t follow the leader.  Would looove to know how multidirectional right near the tent can translate to an all together simultaneous event. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version