Theories Discussion > Lightning strike / Ball lightning

According to Nigel Evans himself

<< < (2/11) > >>

CalzagheChick:
And I have no intention of marrying any of them because I wish to remain objective. I recognize that every theory is flawed. And in the interest of science I will say that the BL theory is as possible as all of the rest. It's just as good as murder in this forum!  thumb1

Loose}{Cannon:
Ball lightening 'murdered' them. 

Solved?      whacky1

CalzagheChick:
Holy Hot Ham & Cheese... whacky1

bow7

Marchesk:
Bah, you've all be fooled by Thor's new axe. He retrieved the time stone and accidentally went back to 1959, unleashing his lighting bolts upon the unwitting hikers thinking they were followers of Thanos or maybe just Loki clones, then struck several of them with the dull end of the axe for good measure.

CalzagheChick:

--- Quote from: Marchesk on May 20, 2018, 11:17:39 PM ---Bah, you've all be fooled by Thor's new axe. He retrieved the time stone and accidentally went back to 1959, unleashing his lighting bolts upon the unwitting hikers thinking they were followers of Thanos or maybe just Loki clones, then struck several of them with the dull end of the axe for good measure.

--- End quote ---

I'm so sorry I missed this comment when you posted it but here is my response:

lol1 lol2 lol1 lol2 lol1 lol2

whacky1

Thor deserves a thread of his own if that's your story and you're sticking to it. We must leave no stone unturned. All theories are flawed after all. According to LC anyway....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version