Игорь Б.:
Температуры в Бурмантово (75 км. от перевала) 1 февраля 1959 года по часам:

1   -5,4 °C
7   -5,9 °C
13 -6,3 °C
19 -10,2 °C

Температуры в Ивделе (128 км. от перевала):
http://thermo.karelia.ru/weather/w_history.php?town=ivd&month=2&year=1959

--- Quote ---Холодный фронт первого рода (ХФ-1р) – это фронт, перемещающийся со скоростью 20 – 30 км/ч. Холодный воздух, подтекая клином под теплый, вытесняет его вверх...
--- End quote ---
https://studopedia.ru/3_176269_atmosfernie-fronti.html

http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=68954

ilahiyol:

--- Quote from: Earthland on May 06, 2021, 11:28:01 AM ---I'm a novice and haven't looked through all the materials. From the outset, what struck me as most telling was that "footprints left by the group everyone seemed to descent with relative ease." It struck me, because from a psychological point of view, cutting the tent from inside and leaving it without proper clothes, and then strolling away with relative ease, are completely at odds with each other.

What does the "relative ease" mean exactly, and how can one deduce it from the footsteps? Does it mean that no-one had trouble with walking - ie, no-one was badly injured - or does it mean that there was no rushing away in panic, as if they were just talking a walk in a park?

If the latter is really true (and not only seemingly so, let's say, because the weather conditions were such that it was impossible to move in a different manner), that really leaves only two options in my view. Someone either forced them to leave and kept them under gunpoint, or there was some sort of group lunacy taking place.

--- End quote ---
Yes, there is definitely an attack on the group. Otherwise, 9 competent people in their right mind would not go for a walk in the forest in the possible darkness of -20 degrees in a semi-naked state! Even a madman alone wouldn't do it! There are only two logical options. 1. Attack of a group of armed people 2. An unknown coercive Force. The second option seems more likely due to the course of the event and the wounds of the youth and the lack of hiding of the bodies.

ilahiyol:
I think the way things are going is: Since it was late that day, the group planned to go down to the forest and set up camp. Here they were subjected to harassment by unknown coercive force as they descended into the forest. These harassments increased in the forest. And the group decided to climb the mountain again to get rid of these harassments. Because they had not been harassed before while on the mountain. So they thought of the mountain as a safe haven. Whatever it was, it was a forest-dwelling creature to them. But this unknown Force followed them on the mountain!. And shortly after entering the tent (20-60 minutes in my opinion)

ilahiyol:
The unknown force did not suddenly attack them. Because if there was a sudden attack, the peepholes in the tent would not have been made. So the unknown force appeared to them from a distance. In the night, the unknown power must be luminous. In order to notice something outside in the dark inside the tent, that thing has to shine. They noticed the light and made the peepholes in the tent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version