March 18, 2024, 08:24:42 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Yeltsin and Korotaev meeting  (Read 11025 times)

October 28, 2018, 12:17:41 PM
Read 11025 times

Marchesk

In Svetlana's "Don't Go There" book's first chapter, she mentions a meeting between Boris Yeltsin and Vladimir Korotaev, who had been the initial investigator before being fired. Yeltsin asked Korotaev about the case, since Yeltsin had attended Ural Polytechnic Institute. Korotaev relates how he was told to conclude the hikers died of hypothermia by party leader Ivan Prodanov.

Yeltsin asked him what he really thought and Korotaev said it was murder, and Yeltsin agreed. Borris said that he would have the case reopened, but nothing happened as a result of this meeting.

If true, that's very interesting. I haven't given the murder theories much credence due to the absence of evidence of anyone on the mountain that night, and other reasons given for doubting foul play. But this sort of thing does raise a red flag. Of course it's always possible the higher ups just wanted closure instead of rampant speculation, so they responded in 1959 Soviet style and shut things down. But it does make one wonder given that there is a lack of definitive evidence for any the natural cause theories.

October 28, 2018, 05:44:13 PM
Reply #1

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Well it was described as MURDER BUT NOT A USUAL MURDER  IE  they both agreed it was an OVERWHELMING FORCE.
DB

October 28, 2018, 06:40:02 PM
Reply #2

Marchesk

What's weird to me is how Korotaev was told to conclude the hikers died from hypothermia, which ignores finding the compelling cause of leaving the tent, which lead to death from exposure (for six of them at least). And it glosses over the three with massive internal injuries do to some sort of collision.

October 29, 2018, 02:19:39 PM
Reply #3

sarapuk

The way that the case was quickly concluded in the way that it was as led  to the obvious conspiracy theories.  Its not just weird its positively confusing.
DB

October 30, 2018, 11:32:06 AM
Reply #4

WAB

In Svetlana's "Don't Go There" book's first chapter, she mentions a meeting between Boris Yeltsin and Vladimir Korotaev, who had been the initial investigator before being fired.

The greatest part of conversations about this history of incident is filled by hearings and myths. It is one of these myths.
1.Korotayev never no was the inspector on this case. It could not begin an investigation instead of the public prosecutor of municipality because it was only the trainee at that time. (It has come to work to Office of Public Prosecutor for some weeks prior to the beginning of this consequence). As at us speak “it could not start to investigate case through a head of the main chief”. It as Monika Lewinsky could not give the order on operations instead of the President Clinton. It worked as the younger clerk in Office of Public Prosecutor and all this history was at it on a kind, but that real it could do that only under instructions of the chief. Therefore it have not dismissed because did not appoint to run this case.
2.For Yeltsin when it was already big boss (in the early nineties) the Lev Ivanov, but tried to transfer the Information on this business further than Yeltsin will simply familiarise nothing with this information has made. Yeltsin's widow Naina has told recently (when it have asked about a case with Dyatlov group) - https://rg.ru/2018/10/18/reg-urfo/naina-elcina-otvetila-na-vopros-o-prichinah-gibeli-gruppy-diatlova.html  - that he was interested in this case routinely, but has received nothing as a result. Possible was not any information to it.
3.In 1959 Yeltsin was the Komsomol functionary (it is such youth political organisation which was about Communist Party) and for certain something knew about this case. In the same way as well as many townsmen Sverdlovsk. But anywhere there are no documents that it took part in it even in the smallest case.
4.Svetlana Oss (its full surname of Osadchuck) is the journalist of the newspaper "Moscow Times" and the book wrote taking a material from forums on the Internet. At it many actual errors and unreality. For example, only 2 points (and I can list them some tens).
A. The book name "Don't Go There" it is received from different discussions in forums and is double distortion of the name of mountain Otorten in language Mansi. About it there is a mention on a site https://dyatlovpass.com/ . Of course, it is an bélles-léttres image but when the author uses unreal images also the relation to its book becomes smallreality.
B. It in the book has such illustration:
However no cave there is present and never was. Here a picture from the same point on other travel:

It turns out so that if the author has started to dream roughly on what does not exist, also the relation to its text such that this text is imagination in the most part.

It is only those 2 paths of the information which have got to me at once and casually. I can result  more 10… 20 path and more discord in its book. The difference at us with it that I it study all on a place of events and itself, and it takes another's texts and statements and writes the book. She have advantage before other writers who develops this theme that it is she writes in English and all of you it can easily read. Texts in Russian which contain more than the real information, for you have smaller availability.

Yeltsin asked Korotaev about the case, since Yeltsin had attended Ural Polytechnic Institute. Korotaev relates how he was told to conclude the hikers died of hypothermia by party leader Ivan Prodanov.

Yeltsin visited to Ural polytechnical institute because he there studied to it with 1950 and to 1955. After that it became the district Komsomol boss to 1963 could not meet Korotaev (Korotaev has end university [ other university !! ] in 1958) because they had different spheres of action and Yeltsin all time was in the city of Sverdlovsk, and Korotaev all time was in the city of Ivdel. The distance between thet was about 600 km or 400 miles. At that time to arrive from one city to another it was difficult. The most important thing would not be the reasons in that that they met. A case with Dyatlov group after 1959 in newspapers and in general in official context did not remember prior to the beginning of 90th years. Friends of participants of group remembered it, but not authorities rule. It now much becomes for this purpose that all this history would be in the public eye at the press and other mass-media. And then time about it did not speak absolutely.

Yeltsin asked him what he really thought and Korotaev said it was murder, and Yeltsin agreed. Borris said that he would have the case reopened, but nothing happened as a result of this meeting.

It is a myth completely. Anything such was not. Who and where has received such information it is interesting to me very mash?

If true, that's very interesting. I haven't given the murder theories much credence due to the absence of evidence of anyone on the mountain that night, and other reasons given for doubting foul play. But this sort of thing does raise a red flag.

Certainly, when appear that is artificial created "the fried facts" (if tell simply inventions more precisely) "yellow press" always will be vigorous

Of course it's always possible the higher ups just wanted closure instead of rampant speculation, so they responded in 1959 Soviet style and shut things down. But it does make one wonder given that there is a lack of definitive evidence for any the natural cause theories.

About what “fast closing” there can be a conversation? Under the law (the criminally-remedial code of Russia which operated in thet time) on preliminary investigation of such case should be spent in a current of 2 months from the date opening. If it is required to continue it, Public Prosecutor of region can resolve it for one month. Let's look that is really.
Case was opened by Public Regional Prosecutor Tempalov on February, 28th 1959 upon presence of corpses. It is should be the obligatory reason. Further this case have passed to Public Prosecutor of region Ivanov routinely and it lead it till April, 28th 1959. Further the Public Region Prosecutor  Klinov has allowed to prolong it till May, 28th 1959 on demand of Public Prosecutor of region Ivanov. Longer already it was not impossible prolong it because it was not revealed any actual signs of criminal actions. If look at documents that all it is indeed.
Why on a cover of this case there is date February, 6th I already wrote at this forum. If it is very necessary I am can repeat again it once. It is connected with process of operate of office-work.
That an unambiguous answer about the reasons покидания tents it as a result has not been given does not mean that that criminal took place that. The consequence could not tell precisely about it because they did not have not enough knowledge for this purpose. Has passed 60 years. Even now there is no such knowledge, if both the science and criminalistics much work has been done and already pass big way.
So you want get from people who lived 60 years ago?

October 30, 2018, 11:39:08 AM
Reply #5

WAB

What's weird to me is how Korotaev was told to conclude the hikers died from hypothermia, which ignores finding the compelling cause of leaving the tent, which lead to death from exposure (for six of them at least). And it glosses over the three with massive internal injuries do to some sort of collision.

At first. Anybody nothing to Korotaev no ordered, because he did not run case.
At secondly. Death of participants of Dyatlov group has been established from overcooling [freezing] on the fact established by the judicial medic expert. The death of four persons has been complicated by the received traumas or was at bottom from these traumas. It is written absolutely definitely in the document from coroner.
Here it is possible to suspect and invent much, but it facts is not.
I have written the big article about these traumas  ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ey2F7ROB6ZXNJkp49tKPJE24iPP0nKRG/view?usp=sharing ), the reasons when they were received also by places where it occurred, but this article in Russian, but I am not Svetlana Oss (Osadchuck), that is not the journalist who writes in English. I am the technical physicist (if so understand as engineer [PhD] who was development and designed protective and the rescue equipment for aviation and space sector - http://www.zvezda-npp.ru/en/taxonomy/term/16 http://www.zvezda-npp.ru/en/taxonomy/term/17  and http://www.zvezda-npp.ru/en/taxonomy/term/10 ) in area of biomechanics of traumas including. Unlike she I very well know all features of that place and region. Because there was many times, including in the winter. Therefore I can tell absolutely precisely that the criminal or spy-technical aspect in this case is invention.

October 30, 2018, 01:47:01 PM
Reply #6

Marchesk

Thanks again WAB.

So you're saying the meeting between Yeltsin and Korotaev is a myth, and Korataev was never the chief investigator, so he couldn't have received orders from higher up to reach a certain conclusion. Also, there is no evidence for criminal activity of any kind in this case. Also that Svetlana Oss got her information form internet forums, and her book contained multiple errors.

Do you have an explanation for what happened?

October 31, 2018, 03:16:15 PM
Reply #7

WAB

So you're saying the meeting between Yeltsin and Korotaev is a myth, and Korataev was never the chief investigator, so he couldn't have received orders from higher up to reach a certain conclusion. Also, there is no evidence for criminal activity of any kind in this case.

Yes.

Also that Svetlana Oss got her information form internet forums, and her book contained multiple errors.

Yes, it is so. When Svetlana Osadchuk has written the first article in English in the newspaper "Moscow Times" I has sent it the letter with remind of errors which there were. It was  in 2008, February. She has thanked for the letter, but all errors it has written in the book which is on a site.

Do you have an explanation for what happened?

Yes. But it is impossible to state it briefly and to show on fingers. On complicated questions there are no simple answers. It is necessary to understand very thin details of a problem well. Scientific preparation of certain level is necessary.
The greatest part of that write at forums, is based on that in what the person trusts (or does not trust). But the belief is a church prerogative. In this case it is necessary to "trust" not simply, and the nobility as the reasons, and consequences of events. It is necessary to know many fine details therefore that they can change understanding very considerably. And it is necessary to know taking into account that was 60 years ago.

October 31, 2018, 04:19:39 PM
Reply #8

sarapuk

WAB, you have a theory as to how the Dyatlov Group all met their demise.  There are lots of theories.  And as for the supposed meeting between Boris Yeltsin and an investigator, we can not ask them now because they are both dead. Since the end of the USSR lots of information has been released.  I think its fairly safe to say that there is still more information that is locked away somewhere.
DB

November 01, 2018, 12:59:34 PM
Reply #9

WAB

WAB, you have a theory as to how the Dyatlov Group all met their demise.

What relation it has to Yeltsin and Korotaev meeting?

There are lots of theories.  And as for the supposed meeting between Boris Yeltsin and an investigator, we can not ask them now because they are both dead.

Well also what? There is historical data under biographies of these man. There that is not observed such crossings, especially, what consequences from this.

Since the end of the USSR lots of information has been released.  I think its fairly safe to say that there is still more information that is locked away somewhere.

That there would be such locked information, it is necessary have the reason for this purpose.
Such reason anybody from conspirology (those who all this event tries to present as mysterious, criminal, espionage or inside-UFO`s) and cannot already think up in a current of 60 years.
If there is no reason, whence there can be locked information?

November 01, 2018, 01:20:44 PM
Reply #10

sarapuk

As for the missing information.  Pages from reports were missing. Also no mention of what happened to the missing evidence such as THE TENT and THE CLOTHING etc. 
DB

November 01, 2018, 09:07:55 PM
Reply #11

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
NOW you see why I refuse to read ANY of these books. 
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

November 14, 2018, 02:12:38 PM
Reply #12

sarapuk

Well now at least we know what happened to the TENT, well according to certain authorities that is. The TENT was dumped in a container in the 1980's because it got a bit mouldy because of some leak in a building. And if we are supposed to believe that we may as well believe anything. All the facts are pointing to a deliberate attempt by someone in some authority to keep the lid closed on what really happened to the Dyatlov Group. It seems that something happened that means certain authorities are not allowed to disclose all the information.
DB