Theories Discussion > UFO

Yury Yakimov's theory

<< < (3/6) > >>

sarapuk:
 It would be useful to have the full account of Yuri Yakimovs story.  He saw LIGHTS which are often described as ORBS. But we dont know the size of the LIGHTS and whether or not they increased or decreased in size.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: WAB on January 30, 2019, 12:21:11 AM ---Friends and colleagues !

As I have not received questions to Yury Yakimov, I cannot set them from your name.
We talked to it on this theme still 10 years ago, therefore I yet have to it no new questions. Therefore I cannot add that still later.

--- End quote ---

WAB.  I would like to know the size of those LIGHTS or ORBS as some people call them.

kurtjohnsonisd@yahoo.com:
A Further Clarification from Dr. Kurt Johnson.  Yes, very good to hear the investigation has been reopened.  I have let quite a few people in the science/consciousness community over here know about it.  To clarify, as some also mentioned, I was not saying that the "lights" were a figment of imagination.  I was saying that we have to consider how the neurological reactions to the lights by those experiencing them figure into what is reported and how people behaved.  The "light" phenomenon, just like with infrasound, can be perfectly real, but we must also ask if considering how the human neurological networks reacting to them help explain some of the really bizarre circumstances.  One difficulty, of course, also mentioned in this thread by others, is to what extent we can reliably connect the reports of Yakimov, and the forest ranger, about similar events they experienced, to the phenomenon at Dyatlov Pass (since in the latter there were no survivors).  However, if indeed the "lights" phenomenon (with or without infrasound figuring in) is a natural, but very rare and extremely anomalous, phenomenon (which also induces radical neurological reactions) we must consider that, since it has been reported in the same regions also, that this may well explain the extreme fright and panic of these individuals and their just being "at the wrong place at the wrong time".  My explanations certainly help explain various odd elements of the reports-- why there? why then? the breaking into smaller lights, the sense of an "energy surge at the body", the sense that the lights responded to human glance but not other light sources, and also the climbing of the tree.  The problem of course is that, since there were no survivors at Dyatlov Pass, one can only suggest this connection to the Yakimov theory-- as one that fits the data in some very intriguing ways.  I'll continue to watch this thread with interest.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: kurtjohnsonisd@yahoo.com on February 05, 2019, 09:30:28 AM ---A Further Clarification from Dr. Kurt Johnson.  Yes, very good to hear the investigation has been reopened.  I have let quite a few people in the science/consciousness community over here know about it.  To clarify, as some also mentioned, I was not saying that the "lights" were a figment of imagination.  I was saying that we have to consider how the neurological reactions to the lights by those experiencing them figure into what is reported and how people behaved.  The "light" phenomenon, just like with infrasound, can be perfectly real, but we must also ask if considering how the human neurological networks reacting to them help explain some of the really bizarre circumstances.  One difficulty, of course, also mentioned in this thread by others, is to what extent we can reliably connect the reports of Yakimov, and the forest ranger, about similar events they experienced, to the phenomenon at Dyatlov Pass (since in the latter there were no survivors).  However, if indeed the "lights" phenomenon (with or without infrasound figuring in) is a natural, but very rare and extremely anomalous, phenomenon (which also induces radical neurological reactions) we must consider that, since it has been reported in the same regions also, that this may well explain the extreme fright and panic of these individuals and their just being "at the wrong place at the wrong time".  My explanations certainly help explain various odd elements of the reports-- why there? why then? the breaking into smaller lights, the sense of an "energy surge at the body", the sense that the lights responded to human glance but not other light sources, and also the climbing of the tree.  The problem of course is that, since there were no survivors at Dyatlov Pass, one can only suggest this connection to the Yakimov theory-- as one that fits the data in some very intriguing ways.  I'll continue to watch this thread with interest.

--- End quote ---

Its true that people can see something thats real and interpret it in a way thats different from what some one else may interpret it. Also the locations of witnesses to the same event come into play. Something seen by one person in a particular location can look completely different seen by someone else in a different location.

Aspen:
The above account from Yury Yakimov is the one that resonate the most with me with regard to the Dyatlov tragedy.  Interesting angle on consciousness being a factor in this phenomenon.

Perhaps I can add a few observations, as I have often ski-trekked in the backcountry of northern Canada, camping overnight.  (Yes, I have seen odd lights in the sky occasionally, but not close.) 

When laying down in the sleeping bag for the night, the most important thing is to keep booties and outer clothes right beside you.  If a quick exit is needed, e.g. the tent is on fire or avalanche, wild animals, attackers, etc, I would absolutely grab booties and sleeping bag in each hand on my way out.  If you don’t, you are dead anyway.  And nobody could make me take them off, because doing so means a slow and painful death anyway.  In the Dyatlov case, theories about attackers lack plausible motives.  No evidence of avalanche.  Infrasound wouldn’t prevent you from putting your clothes on.

There had to be something absolutely unbearable at the tent that caused these young people to flee without booties or blankets in that kind of extreme cold and walk away for a mile.  Something ‘out of this world’ so to speak, for which they were not mentally prepared.

Some facts about the Dyatlov tragedy remind me of Dr. Jacques Valle book “Confrontations” describing the well-documented UFO close encounters and injuries suffered for months on end by residents of a small Brazilian community named Colares.  They too fled in panic.  Here is a link to a summary:
https://ufologie.patrickgross.org/htm/colaresvallee.htm

In the above summary, there are links to incidents where the victims observed beams of light penetrating through the roof of their house and causing intense heat.

The lacerations and bruises on the hands of the Dyatlov group could have been caused by their frantic efforts to gather firewood, breaking branches, or digging a snow den, all with bare hands.

But the purple blotches on some of their faces could be something else.  Here is an excerpt from Jacques Vallee, describing a doctor’s report of the Colares injuries:  “Blackened skin where the light had hit, with several red-purple circles, hot and painful, two to three centimetres in diameter.”

As for the investigation cover up in the Dyatlov case, that is the same reaction that their USA counterparts had with regard to UFO reports, they too kept these things under cover to keep the public from panicking about a phenomenon that their armed forces had no control over. 

Thanks for this thread.  Analysis of this phenomenon is the first step in trying to deal with it.  Again, the consciousness angle is very interesting.  Seems to be a recurring theme in UFO encounters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version