Theories Discussion > UFO

Yury Yakimov's theory

<< < (5/6) > >>

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: WAB on February 16, 2019, 02:11:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on January 31, 2019, 01:23:18 PM ---............................
WAB.  I would like to know the size of those LIGHTS or ORBS as some people call them.

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately your question was late at some o'clock. That day I already went to Ekaterinburg to conference. There we spoke with Yury Yakimov including about, whether it will answer questions from this forum.
He has agreed also I has already sent it your question, but yet has not received the answer. I will publish it at once, as only it will send me his e-mail.
Here a photo Yury Yakimov when it did the report at conference:

--- End quote ---

THANKYOU

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Star man on February 17, 2019, 01:26:49 AM ---Has anyone ever taken some soil core samples from area on Kholat Syakhl for radio and chemical analysis?  Would be interesting to see results for this and some reference core samples on the approach to the area.

Obviously would cost money to do that though

--- End quote ---

May be the investigation team that go to the Pass this March will take various samples.

Nigel Evans:
I think the experience of Yakimov et al is relatively common for ball lightning witnesses, fewer lights becoming more like a string of pearls etc. However the experience of the light responding to the observer much less. Assuming that the light emitting object isn't sentient(!), then the reasons for this might be connected with the nature of the light itself that perhaps doesn't reflect off objects but can be seen directly giving the appearance of moving round to the observer as they move round to it. If the light was polarised would it reflect off nearby objects? If not then this would fit, you would only see it as your eyeball turned towards it, turning away it would diminish.

Strong electro magnetic fields affecting the brain are another possibility of course but the rest of the account seems very plausible/normal and would push me away from that.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Nigel Evans on February 26, 2019, 09:11:59 AM ---I think the experience of Yakimov et al is relatively common for ball lightning witnesses, fewer lights becoming more like a string of pearls etc. However the experience of the light responding to the observer much less. Assuming that the light emitting object isn't sentient(!), then the reasons for this might be connected with the nature of the light itself that perhaps doesn't reflect off objects but can be seen directly giving the appearance of moving round to the observer as they move round to it. If the light was polarised would it reflect off nearby objects? If not then this would fit, you would only see it as your eyeball turned towards it, turning away it would diminish.

Strong electro magnetic fields affecting the brain are another possibility of course but the rest of the account seems very plausible/normal and would push me away from that.

--- End quote ---

I think WAB may get back to us with more info on this event that Yury Yakimov experienced.  I would like to know the SIZE of the objects for a start. Also the exact length of time involved.

WAB:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on February 26, 2019, 11:57:03 AM ---
I think WAB may get back to us with more info on this event that Yury Yakimov experienced.  I would like to know the SIZE of the objects for a start. Also the exact length of time involved.

--- End quote ---

I have passed your question to Yury Yakimov and by other (parallel) communication line - through his friends. It was in the beginning of February. But I yet have not get his answer. On Monday I once again will send this question from both channels, we will hope that Yury Yakimov will answer it.
For now I can regret only for delay about this answer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version