Factual Information > Video / Photography

Tent/Cedar Point of Views

<< < (3/7) > >>

Loose}{Cannon:
Pokhozhe, vy pomestili ovrag 4 k yugu ot dereva i v storonu palatki? Naskol'ko ya ponimayu, ovrag 4 byl raspolozhen k severu / zapadu ot dereva.

It looks like you placed the ravine 4 to the south of the tree and towards the tent? It is my understanding that the ravine 4 were located to the north/west of the tree.

WAB:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on April 19, 2018, 07:00:47 AM ---Pokhozhe, vy pomestili ovrag 4 k yugu ot dereva i v storonu palatki? Naskol'ko ya ponimayu, ovrag 4 byl raspolozhen k severu / zapadu ot dereva.

It looks like you placed the ravine 4 to the south of the tree and towards the tent? It is my understanding that the ravine 4 were located to the north/west of the tree.

--- End quote ---

Thanks. I can answer and in English too. To me important understand that it is necessary to show at in detail .
Today I already do not have time, I will answer later.

Loose}{Cannon:
Perhaps on this map better..

Teddy:
Дайте мне попробовать. Мне нужно WAB что подтвердить. Идея состоится в том, что, возможно, ему будет легче сказать, где я ошибаюсь.
Обратите внимание, что расстояние между изогипсы (горизонтали) на карте WAB составляет 5m . Расстояние между изогипсы на карте Loose Cannon составляет 20 м . Другими словами, карта WAB намного более чувствительна на высоту и детализирована. Всё действие - кедр и ден, находится между двумя незабилежимые синими лёнтачки на карте Loose Cannon, которые представляют 2 ручья, идущие в 4-й приток к реке Лозве, и которые едва можеть увидеться.
Итак, WAB, я права или не права о горизонталях что расстояние между ними на вашей карте 5 м?
------------------------------------------------------------
Let me try. I need WAB to confirm. The idea is that maybe it is going to be easier for him to say where I am wrong.
Note that the distance between the contours on WAB's map is 5m. The distance between the contours on Loose Cannon's map is 20m. In other words WAB's map is much more elevation sensitive and detailed. The whole action - cedar and den, is in between two flimsy blue lines on Loose Cannon's map that represent the 2 creeks going into the 4th tributary to Lozva river and that you can hardly see.
So WAB, am I right or wrong about the contours, is the distance between them on your map 5m?

Loose}{Cannon:
Something tells me thats not correct

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version