Theories Discussion > Murdered

The "Mystery Man" photo

(1/5) > >>

salvaje20:
Greetings Forum.  I by chance came across the DPI and I found it intriguing.  I know a little but not much.  I just finished reading "Death of Nine: The Dyatlov Pass Mystery" by Launton Anderson which was certainly interesting and made some solid points but that is the extent of what I know.  The "Mystery Man" photo that one of the victims took near the end I'm sure has been covered here before.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your opinions on it?  I've read that it's a Yeti, one of the victims, one of the hikers from the other expedition also hiking at the same time, a CIA agent, a KGB agent, a lost hunter, a crazed lunatic, etc.  The figure looks human as far as I can tell.  If it was one of the 9 hikers, I would think that would be a strange photo to take.  What would be the point of it?  Can't rule it out but seems unlikely.  Any thoughts?

Dona:
Its a selfie of Nick. Its one of 5 pics taken in a row, of him taking selfies..

Manti:
Yes I agree with Dona.

To explain more, if you look here you can see the photos he took in order. The figure, as much as it's possible to make any statement about such an out of focus photo, seems to be wearing trousers and outerwear of similar tones to Tibo in the previous photos. And the setting also seems similar.

So, this is the most logical explanation.

If you look at his other photos, some of them are also out of focus and some seem to lack any subject at all so the "mystery man" one is not that out of the ordinary in this sense...

Also, welcome to the Forum, Salvaje!

Teddy:
Welcome to the forum.
Here is my opinion: https://dyatlovpass.com/theories#yeti

You have to look at the photo together with the previous frames: https://dyatlovpass.com/camera-thibeaux-brignolle
Tibo is playing fool in the snow, then goes to pee and someone not adjusting the focus snaps a photo of him. See the trail leading from the photographer to the creature? This is Tibo's track going into the woods to pee.

This is Nikolay Thibeaux-Brignolle (Tibo)

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: salvaje20 on April 18, 2021, 05:10:03 PM ---Greetings Forum.  I by chance came across the DPI and I found it intriguing.  I know a little but not much.  I just finished reading "Death of Nine: The Dyatlov Pass Mystery" by Launton Anderson which was certainly interesting and made some solid points but that is the extent of what I know.  The "Mystery Man" photo that one of the victims took near the end I'm sure has been covered here before.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your opinions on it?  I've read that it's a Yeti, one of the victims, one of the hikers from the other expedition also hiking at the same time, a CIA agent, a KGB agent, a lost hunter, a crazed lunatic, etc.  The figure looks human as far as I can tell.  If it was one of the 9 hikers, I would think that would be a strange photo to take.  What would be the point of it?  Can't rule it out but seems unlikely.  Any thoughts?

--- End quote ---

Well there has been a lot of discussion in this Forum about the unknown figure that you refer to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version