Theories Discussion > Lightning strike / Ball lightning

No credible reason...

(1/3) > >>

Lyndasez:
Whilst pondering this theory, lightning or ball lighting, I can find no reasoning as to why this phenomena would put these skilled hikers in mortal fear. No locals or military put their lives in jeopardy who’ve said they witnessed such occurrences. Accounts of these lights I believe, were attributable to, strange cloud formations, spy planes/balloons or soviet search lights in pursuit of the afore mentioned. Could be missile tests as well.

EX:  “Gary Powers was performing photographic aerial reconnaissance when it was hit by an S-75 Dvina (SA-2 Guideline) surface-to-air missile and crashed near Sverdlovsk.“

Loose}{Cannon:
To be fair...   If one parked its butt right next to me, I would likely crap a Volvo.    Just sayin.

kenne:
 Yeah maybe, but I would only go maybe 30/40 yards and see what was gonna happen. After all, I'm barefoot and its 20 below...

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote from: kenne on October 04, 2017, 06:46:02 PM --- Yeah maybe, but I would only go maybe 30/40 yards and see what was gonna happen. After all, I'm barefoot and its 20 below...

--- End quote ---

This is true!   

Whats that if F°?  Like right around 0?

Lyndasez:
Lol, LC, yeah, if I saw BL parked outside my tent...I’d stay INSIDE! Last thing I’d do would disturb it or create an air/earth vibration by crazily ripping through the tent and marching away...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version