March 28, 2024, 01:15:56 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Happy Holidays Everyone  (Read 4051 times)

December 20, 2018, 07:38:46 PM
Read 4051 times

Tracker

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable must be the truth." Arthur Conan Doyle

December 21, 2018, 03:42:13 AM
Reply #1

Nigel Evans

A Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

loco1 loco1 loco1 loco1 loco1 loco1 loco1 loco1 loco1 loco1 loco1 loco1 loco1 loco1 loco1 loco1 loco1 loco1 loco1 

December 21, 2018, 05:56:04 AM
Reply #2

Star man

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Merry Xmas all.  Be careful with Christmas puddings  whacky1

December 22, 2018, 06:54:58 PM
Reply #3

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
MERRY CHRISTMAS and all that.
DB

December 24, 2018, 12:05:38 AM
Reply #4

Monika

I wish Merry Christmas and a successful year for you.

December 25, 2018, 04:12:18 AM
Reply #5

WAB

My dear friends and colleagues!
I want to congratulate all on all coming holidays!
Since today - Catholic Christmas, with New 2019 on January, 01st 2019, with Orthodox Christmas on January, 07th and about “old New Year” on January, 13th (New year on the Julian calendar), inclusive.
I am very glad that there are themes which unite all of us, is not dependent on that who belongs to the different states and religions. Even if who that is the atheist.
And I want wish to all of us successes in our fruitless task - solutions of that has occurred with Dyatlov group.
Toast!

December 28, 2018, 06:35:43 AM
Reply #6

Teddy

Administrator
Ever since I first read about the Dytalov Pass incident I fell through the rabbit whole of anguish and disbelief that such a tragedy can remain unsolved for so long. Many say it will be a miracle for the case to get reopened, leave alone solved. Today on Christmas with all the talk about miracles I want to share my personal wish. I do have a strong lead that the One responsible for the wishes to come true is listening. I acquired the domain dyatlovpass.com and started signing Teddy @ Dyatlov Pass. Many of you have asked me don't I want to go to Dyatlov Pass. Do I? The only thing I want more than that is the case to be solved. Since I didn't know what in particular to do about either I kept translating the case files, hosting a forum, making radio shows, befriending people that are emphatic about Dyatlov group destiny, in short keeping their memory alive and wishing very strongly to get closer to some understanding and resolution.
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ― Albert Einstein
It looks like I am going to Dyatlov Pass for the anniversary. I will tell you the details when I get my visa and ticket to Yekaterinburg. I had no idea that this will become possible for me. The One has conduits to his will, they are around us, you just never know how your wishes will materialize. Be kind to people, your enabler could be the next one that crosses your path.
Don't forget to wish, believe in miracles, be kind and keep going. The adventure starts at the end of the comfort zone. Thanks to the 147 members for joining Dyatlov Pass forum. We also have more than 200 000 views on the Dyatlov Pass Google map and average 2000 unique new users per week from organic search on the site. I promise to tell all about my visit to Dyatlov Pass, not in a book, plainly, as a human being. I vouch to never have any gain from their tragedy. Wish you piece in 2019. Peace can come from knowing the truth. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 06:44:39 AM by Teddy »