Factual Information > Video / Photography

Tent/Cedar Point of Views

(1/7) > >>

Loose}{Cannon:
Thought this may be helpful to show the exact locations of the tent and cedar as seen from apposing directions.

From the tent looking towards the cedar.

From the top of the cedar looking towards the tent.

Perspective of both locations from a higher elevation on Kholat Syakhl 1097

Teddy:
These are great! Do you know what this small shovel is doing there?
"Лопатка" means small shovel. Is there a shovel found at the scene?

Loose}{Cannon:
I really don't know.  If they did, i don't believe it would be from the Dyatlov group.

WAB:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on April 16, 2018, 08:16:50 PM ---Thought this may be helpful to show the exact locations of the tent and cedar as seen from apposing directions.

--- End quote ---

It is not enough time for a forum, but I want to specify the pictures shown here a few.

The matter is that I have all too most, but defined on 5 years earlier, than it was take pictures by Dima Kozyrev. Its merit that it take pictures film camera FED (ФЭД) with the same objective.
Here the photo from the same place, only in August 2008. It is take pictures by digital camera Canon D350.

And here the photo take pictures in the winter on half a year later, February 2014. It is removed by digital camera Canon D350 also .

All it is also take pictures practically from the same point.

Specifications in the location of the basic objects will be such:

From the tent looking towards the cedar.

From the top of the cedar looking towards the tent.

Perspective of both locations from a higher elevation on Kholat Syakhl 1097*

*) in 1959 was not to use the name of mountain Kholat Syakhl. In documents of searches and in case it this mountain is called “1076”. It is old and not exact a mountain`s altitude in metrs above sea level.

Be well.

Loose}{Cannon:
Thank you for the clarification!     Is it possible you can locate the ravine 4 location?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version