Factual Information > Video / Photography

Map animation by Simon Skeptic

<< < (3/4) > >>

Skeptic X:
Hi Teddy,

Thanks for welcoming me, your reply, and also the words of caution  grin1
I know very well how emotional discussions can get over the Dyatlov case.
I started reading everything about it in 2014 and it wont let me go ever since.

Please let me answer your comments:

1.You're right. The order of introducing the bodies may be confusing, especially for newcomers to the mystery. I could have done it differently, but I just went straight ravine to tent. I really didnt want to make any comment on who died when. I put Zina as last, because I wanted to show how far she was still from the tent

3. You misunderstood me. I didnt say the ravine was flat. Actually I meant what you said ^^ the map from Google was flat, so I couldnt properly show the rocks and hence the correct body positions in the ravine. Thats why I left them out. A bit lazy, I admit...

4. Actually I find the position of all the hikers - except maybe Zina - unnatural. But Dyatlovs body is a smoking gun for me, since this is such an unnatural death pose. Thats why I pointed out him.

Thanks again for your thoughts. Only through critique are we improving  wink1

P.s. I will add a 360 degree video rendering of the Mountain soon. Well, if it works ^^

Teddy:
That would be great. Lets roll some stones on this mountain.

sarapuk:
I find the animation very useful, its progressive, and thats what we need. Perfection comes over time. And it will soon be 60 years since the event.

Skeptic X:
Hi everyone!

You might also find the new 360 degree video interesting:

You can pause at any time and look around you. Especially cool if you use VR headset.
Hope you enjoy!

sarapuk:
Very good. 360 degree video. Gives me food for thought.  Things like this can lead to a whole new way of looking at events.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version