Factual Information > Materials Modern

Latest development on the attempts to reopen the case

<< < (2/5) > >>

Teddy:
Also I don't know why are you saying that the case was never closed since it was. This is well known fact. If we start arguing even on this I am gonna hang myself. Can we agree on a single fact, any fact?

Vietnamka:
WAB

--- Quote ---.If it is information which has come to you from Galina Sazonova 
--- End quote ---
No. i know anything about Tuykov and never saw any evidence  of this story. It was the reasons why I recommend Teddy to add: "According to the memoirs of the former criminalist and judge Vladimir Ankudinov"

WAB

--- Quote ---. file never was closed.
--- End quote ---
Teddy

--- Quote ---.Also I don't know why are you saying that the case was never closed since it was. This is well known fact 
--- End quote ---
May by  "never closed" means "doesn't have stamp SECRET"?

WAB:

--- Quote from: Teddy on November 09, 2018, 02:13:48 PM ---Also I don't know why are you saying that the case was never closed since it was. This is well known fact.
--- End quote ---

It not is the fact, these are conversations that it would want that it there was a fact.

--- Quote from: Teddy on November 09, 2018, 02:13:48 PM ---If we start arguing even on this I am gonna hang myself. Can we agree on a single fact, any fact?

--- End quote ---

We can argue. But only when it will be the fact, instead of is simple conversations about it

WAB:

--- Quote from: Vietnamka on November 09, 2018, 04:10:16 PM ---WAB

--- Quote ---.If it is information which has come to you from Galina Sazonova 
--- End quote ---
No. i know anything about Tuykov and never saw any evidence  of this story.
--- End quote ---

It is strange reasoning. If business has remained, but under its law could destroy, it means has been kept specially. The surname of the one who has made it could to be known. If to you about it can tell a minimum 2 witnesses, as it is necessary to concern it?

--- Quote from: Vietnamka on November 09, 2018, 04:10:16 PM ---It was the reasons why I recommend Teddy to add: "According to the memoirs of the former criminalist and judge Vladimir Ankudinov"
--- End quote ---

But same there is a lies. In this studying and so it is a lot of lies, on it also cannot understand it. Say lies not primary sources and researchers and witnesses in many years. Who that it who does specially, and that because of bad or disorder memory in many years.
When you start to understand with this information, awful absurd starts to appear. If not to penetrate into depth of thoughts that so it is possible to behave as an ostrich at a fright. Нead hide to sand.
You want to add here new lies, having confirmed next, as the fact.
Ankudinov has appeared in a theme only in 2016, and it events were in 2010. You read a forum pereval1959.forum24. There it has been written about it still in 2010. After we have arrived from conference. Evgenie Buyanov was wrote. If you did not read it, it is very sad.
I at all do not know as me to perceive Ankudinov after it inspired to me (парил мозги) about my rockets, declaring that it not I, but used them on searches.
Or you did not read it too?

--- Quote from: Vietnamka on November 09, 2018, 04:10:16 PM ---WAB

--- Quote ---. file never was closed.
--- End quote ---
-----------------------------
Teddy

--- Quote ---.Also I don't know why are you saying that the case was never closed since it was. This is well known fact 
--- End quote ---
May by  "never closed" means "doesn't have stamp SECRET"?

--- End quote ---

I can add: storage in confidential archive does not mean to be confidential. This restriction of access to the text. In the USA too it is impossible so simply receive criminal case within current of certain term. Let it is made by other methods, but the essence of the matter does not change it.

sarapuk:
Riddles and enigmas, thats what this Dyatlov Case as become. Iam sure that in many discussion groups around the World people are arguing this that and the other in an attempt to get at the truth of the matter.  Our task is made even harder because of the reluctance of the authorities to reopen this Dyatlov Case. And now we hear that the TENT, a crucial piece of evidence has been DUMPED IN A GARBAGE CONTAINER in the 1980's. What more incredulous stories await us. So the authorities kept the TENT all that time but because there was a water leak and it got mouldy they decided to DUMP it.  If this Dyatlov Case was under British Jurisdiction then I would like to think that it would have been reopened a very long time ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version