Theories Discussion > Yeti / Snowman

Vietnam yeti

(1/5) > >>

Nigel Evans:
Some excellent comments

RidgeWatcher:
I had never heard this before Nigel but it doesn't surprise me at all. You should read a book called the Hoopa project by David Paulides, you might find that interesting. His "Missing 411" books are eye opening but go to his website not the big sellers.
Presently awaiting Teddy's book.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Nigel Evans on January 12, 2021, 10:04:17 AM ---Some excellent comments

--- End quote ---

So many Countries have their legends of unknown animals. Hard to say what the Vietnam creature could be. At first I thought American soldiers on Drugs, which during the Vietnamese war was a common thing. But it seems like there is a long history of sightings and experiences.

RidgeWatcher:
Hello Sarapuk,

I think that most parts of the world do indeed have their cultural type of Sasquatch/Bigfoot. Most Native American tribes have lived with these creatures for as long as they have been present. Most tribes believe that these are "spiritual beings" they can materialize and disappear when they want. I don't think humans are supposed to see them and when humans do mostly both parties are very surprised. There is a great degree of sightings connection to the UFO phenomenon and orbs. Proof and Evidence, there is none, old eyewitness accounts in the thousands.

Nigel Evans:

--- Quote from: RidgeWatcher on January 12, 2021, 10:49:35 AM ---I had never heard this before Nigel but it doesn't surprise me at all. You should read a book called the Hoopa project by David Paulides, you might find that interesting. His "Missing 411" books are eye opening but go to his website not the big sellers.
Presently awaiting Teddy's book.

--- End quote ---

Hi thanks for the info on Paulides. Do you have a link to his website?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version