Theories Discussion > Snowmobile

Death by snowmobile

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jean Daniel Reuss:

--- Quote from: Saltyseadog on September 10, 2020, 02:37:01 PM ---   Reply #3
.............. how did the snowmobiles operate amongst the trees ?..............

--- End quote ---

Comment only on the subject  : " ยง8 Snowmobiles "  . See :
https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=589.msg8720#msg8720
And a beautiful collection of aerosanis, previously reported by Teddy:
http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2007/12/unique-soviet-snowmobiles.html

I think that an aerosani could not - and cannot - move efficiently on the slope of the Kholat Syakhl, which is too steep for this kind of vehicle.

I will be pleased to change my opinion when you will have found a testimony or a photo showing a moving aerosani outside of a flat and horizontal terrain.

Moreover near the cedar or the Den the passage of any vehicle would have left visible traces, i.e. broken branches. This would necessarily have been noticed by the rescuers who employed Mansi hunters.

Ehtnisba:
I am wondering why simpatisers of the murder theory prefer sticks and real motive like political statement/hiding something seen/personal vendetta?

https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=708.0

I never knew what snowmobiles have been available at the time and my first thoughts about the broken ribs and heads was helicopter. Then I found that it is impossible for a helicopter to go lower than 2m in 1959.
Taking into consideration that VoZrozdeniy have described the fractures like from a bomb, high fall, car crash (he uses compression as a terminology if I remember correctly) and than seeing this:

Plus all else shown as photograph in the link posted here. My personal thinking is going to lean towards high personal passing incidently with a snowmobile through the tent. (The author of the theory suggest hunt but I find it too much). Ravine 4  die, the others are witnesses and are taken out of the tent plus hand fight occuring.
Authorities know fr 6th and probably  have punished the responsibles. The search  after 26th knows nothing exept few and concludes odd things. The coroner reports are very visible with scratched places in very important places like about Dubinima hiod bone (broken ?? scratched) replaced by "unsual mobilility". No need to quote the autopsies here . I found them hushed as much as I read them.
In the snowmobile topic there is and argument that these snowmobiles were not able to climb the hill. Can someone clarify this ?
I don't believe of moving the tent because we have the last photo of the group digging with a ski pole in an exact same position as it stays in the photos of the found tent. This is impossible to be staged.

GlennM:
I recommend you go up one level in the forum and find the Snowmobile thread and re-post your query there. Great photo BTW.

Teddy:
Topics merged.

GlennM:
If I understand this correctly, several official records of the criminal investigation were modified,and falsified in order to deflect blame from guilty persons. The hikers were located on February 6, not 26. Their death resulted from being chased from their tent by persons who left a flashlight, ice axe and soldier's footwear at the scene. The dead were taken away, cleaned, dressed, undressed redressed and returned to where they were found, in order to be found again  under " supervision". After being found a second time, there was trouble with their removal from the area by helicopter. Military against military!

While the hikers were being exterminated, they were allowed freedom of movement, freedom to make a fire ( warming and signalling) as well as allowed to go back to the tent. The tent was cut in order to make it unusable, but everything within the tent was still usable, including ski equipment. While this was going on with the hikers, the murderous supervisors left them alone...or not. Some people on the forum contend the hikers were beaten up in order to speed their death. Some consider they were run over by a car on skis.

Now I understand that the Soviets were launching faulty missiles. The Russian army had people waiting down range exactly where the bad rockets were going to explode. This was sufficient reason to kill nine Soviet communist highly educated and productive innocents,  because they were able to witness a rocket crash. It must have been efficient since nothing of the rocket remains then or now.

It seems that the takeaway from this is that the Russian rocket was inferior. The killing if the hikers was amateurish. The leaving of incriminating evidence of flashlight, axe and putees, was amateurish, as was leaving the wooden foundation for the snow cave. This implies that the commanding officer was poorly suited to the task.

The paper trail points to covering up the " when" of the finding of the hikers happened. Again, it was sloppy and amateurish done. Or, maybe it was actually a mis communication, nothing more.

Follow the money! Who paid for snow mobile gas? Who profited by confusing the facts? Who was paid to keep quiet? Or, was it actually a botched report of a natural calamity involving nine innocents? And, let us not forget Nurse Solter, who should have kept her mouth closed, but instead told anyone who asked what she and the good doctor had to,do. A poorly masked cover up, I think.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version