Theories Discussion > Yeti / Snowman

Bigfoot and Fallen angels

<< < (2/2)

Star man:
If all other possible explanations have been ruled out then what remains must be the truth. It’s just what Sherlock homes says.

Anyway I have read the forensic analysis of photo 34 and that it’s likely to be the tent door, but does anyone else think it looks like an out of focus picture of a Yetis face in the moonlight?

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Star man on December 10, 2018, 09:00:47 AM ---If all other possible explanations have been ruled out then what remains must be the truth. It’s just what Sherlock homes says.

Anyway I have read the forensic analysis of photo 34 and that it’s likely to be the tent door, but does anyone else think it looks like an out of focus picture of a Yetis face in the moonlight?

--- End quote ---

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle put it in other words when writing it in to the story line of some of his books. So we need to concentrate on The Dyatlov Case and thats something completely different to any thing Sir Arthur Conan Doyle wrote about, although he was a very clever man. And I think a vivid imagination is needed to see a YETIs FACE in any of those photos. Although one of the last photos taken does give the appearance of being man or ape.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version