Theories Discussion > KGB / Radiation / Military involvement

My culprit - Thermobaric bombs dropped on the group on purpose

<< < (9/9)

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Dominov on January 18, 2019, 10:11:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on January 18, 2019, 09:29:04 AM ---
--- Quote ---Also, complexion of body skin, not burned but roasted.
Also, gray hair on the bodies, roasted.
Also, burned tree tops
--- End quote ---

All fake news.

--- End quote ---

I'm doubtful about these speculations, too.
Fact is that several of them had plenty of  unusual injuries. Is it just the Sibirean winter that causes abrasions, bruises, cuts, cranial trauma, broken ribs, missing eyeballs? And how likely is it that the majority of a group of 9 people is injured multiple times?

If I didn't know better I'd say this is a hoax.

--- End quote ---

Whats a hoax  !  ?  We have all the available facts and evidence apart from anything that is missing obviously.  The Dyatlov Mystery is exactly that, a mystery, for now.

varuna:
HI Dominov
To be direct, your proposition is the first I can tell possible to a large extent / loco1
1) Never good hikers would had left their shelter : fire smoke ? Just drop the stove outside
2) the place was safe enough in the context. , snow conditions, hills and so on
3) I do not believe a trained hiker woul had changed of goal( another way than predicted) without a good reason : forbidden area ?
As i am thinking about all the the background, was it 100% sure it  was only a holiday matter ? I could imagine some kind of milatary extreme testing stuff .
Some gus died like that some years in moutains ( Alps ) only from hypothermia
https://www.letelegramme.fr/fait-divers/savoie-un-caporal-de-l-armee-meurt-d-hypothermie-en-montagne-17-03-2016-10996710.php
( these guys are really the best of the force in mountains )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version