Victims and Case Files > Lyudmila Dubinina

Lyudmila Dubinina's premonition of her tragic death

<< < (2/16) > >>

Teddy:
Because of this article I was so intrigued by Vizhay that I made some research Vizhay →

sarapuk:
I think any kind of investigator would really need a lot more information on Lyudmila Dubinina's state of behaviour during the Dyatlov Group expedition to reach any kind of possible explanation.

sabine:
Teddy, thanks for the pics and the info about Vizhay!

The problem with the Dyatlov Pass incident is, that it leads all modern reseachers into a hermeneutical hell, since there is only very little direct material evidence which can be examined (therefore exhume all bodies!)  Everything is filtered through man made documents, and there's plenty of reasons to assume that many of them  are unreliable and/or not trustworthy or incomplete. I'm not talking about deliberate forgeries. But the original investigation was very  flawed and prematurely shut down, as we know from the chief investigator himself. Since we develop theories so many decades after the event, we all make choices, depending on our field of expertise and private world views,  as to what evidence we accept and what we reject*. But we should keep in mind that we may be wrong☺

As far as I know there's no serious doubt that Lyuda's diary entries are legit. Therefore it does make sense to analyze them and ask what could've been the reason for her deteriorated mood (what made her so mad and why did she anticipate that things would be better within two days?) and her behavior - as far as we know about it from other diary entries - after the hiking had started. Lyuda's unique facial disfigurations have also been generally accepted as factual. But there's room for doubt if this really was solely the work of natural decay and scavenging. Some experts disagree. And therefore I think it's legitimate and necessary to look at a scenario where these facial injuries may have been inflicted deliberately, since the implications for the whole case are immense.

Aleks Kandr has taken a look at the two pieces of evidence which I mentioned above and has connected them with the group's stay in Vizhay. Because of my analysis of Lyuda's diary entries - and also because of my personal world views - I rejected the idea as unlikely that Lyuda had a true premonition of doom and was in a telepathic contact with her eventual assailants. But I think nevertheless that it's very valuable  to look again at the evidence of the diary entries as well as at Lyuda's obduction reports and how they have been re-evaluated by various forensic experts. And since Lyuda wrote about her bad mood during the group's stay in Vizhai, it's interesting to take a closer look at the location. As Teddy said  "look at the facts and blur out the nonsense" - although we all may have differing ideas about what constitutes nonsense ☺

*Personally I have rejected stoves and yetis, although for different reasons 😉

sabine:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on May 13, 2019, 12:47:18 PM ---I think any kind of investigator would really need a lot more information on Lyudmila Dubinina's state of behaviour during the Dyatlov Group expedition to reach any kind of possible explanation.

--- End quote ---

Sarapuk, I agree that Lyuda's diary entries and her later behavior during the hike, don't leave us with anything solid. But if we assume for a moment that the Dyatlov group members have become victims of a crime - which is a legit possibility - every investigator worth his/her salt should've taken a long and hard look at Lyuda's diary entries, and should've tried to find out by interviewing those who have been around during the stay in Vizhay, wth may have been bugging Lyuda!  It could be totally unrelated to the tragedy, but a thorough investigation needed to check! Unfortunately  now we have next to no chance to find out more...

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: sabine on May 13, 2019, 01:10:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on May 13, 2019, 12:47:18 PM ---I think any kind of investigator would really need a lot more information on Lyudmila Dubinina's state of behaviour during the Dyatlov Group expedition to reach any kind of possible explanation.

--- End quote ---

Sarapuk, I agree that Lyuda's diary entries and her later behavior during the hike, don't leave us with anything solid. But if we assume for a moment that the Dyatlov group members have become victims of a crime - which is a legit possibility - every investigator worth his/her salt should've taken a long and hard look at Lyuda's diary entries, and should've tried to find out by interviewing those who have been around during the stay in Vizhai, wth may have been bugging Lyuda!  It could be totally unrelated to the tragedy, but a thorough investigation needed to check! Unfortunately  now we have next to no chance to find out more...

--- End quote ---

Yes and unfortunately that is the case with so many aspects of this Dyatlov Mystery. My feelings are that unless more evidence is brought to life via the Authorities in some way then we may never have an explanation as to what actually happened.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version