Theories Discussion > Yeti / Snowman

Menk Face...Zoomed in and clearly Simian

<< < (5/5)

ThorstenW:

--- Quote from: marieuk on July 07, 2021, 03:29:14 AM ---I can see what looks like a more human face with a moustache and also some hair under the lip.  The face looks tanned/dark skinned and appears to be looking in the direction of their travel and not at whoever's taking the photo.  It doesn't look like anyone in the group that's for sure.  Be interesting to hear what other people can see.

--- End quote ---

That's also my opinion. I think it's more a human face with beard. The man came out from behind a tree. One of the group members or from the mansi people ?

sarapuk:
Its difficult. It looks like a fairly large figure. The figure doesnt appear to be wearing anything. There is no discernible clothing. Its not possible to say if that is a face of some kind.

GlennM:
The key to this mystery is to inspect the photo taken just before this one. You can readily see the similarities.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: GlennM on January 10, 2022, 04:25:44 PM ---The key to this mystery is to inspect the photo taken just before this one. You can readily see the similarities.

--- End quote ---

Can you be specific and point out the actual similarities.

Manti:

--- Quote from: RMK on July 18, 2021, 03:38:00 PM ---Dyatlov & Company wouldn't need a weapon to deal with bears, because the brown bear is dormant in late January & early February, and polar bears don't range that far south.

--- End quote ---
Most bears will hibernate. Some who couldn't "stock up" enough on calories will not. And then there is the risk of accidentally getting too close to a hibernating bear's den and waking it, for example while collecting and chopping firewood.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version