Victims and Case Files > Semyon Zolotaryov

Baby Sasha

<< < (2/10) > >>

Teddy:

--- Quote ---If this isn't new, and it's not important, then why does almost every source I've ever read continue to paint Semyon Zolotaryov as a mysteriously childless bachelor? There's this ongoing, one, common theme, and it always suggests that he was an odd ball for these times being unmarried and without a family to even show up to his funeral...
--- End quote ---
By being so emotional you can't change the opinion of people that are not even present at this forum. I like Zolotaryov and I do not believe a single bit of him being in any way responsible for their deaths and still the fact remains that he didn't marry the mother of his child, and he was hitting on Zina while his 3 year old son was basically fatherless. But Zolotaryov is called worse things that womanizer. The fate of the child will not in any way change the course of the investigation. It doesn't exactly portray him as a family man, or his family as a loving grandparents or else the child will have remained in their custody. Why didn't they raise him?

Armide:

--- Quote from: Teddy on May 26, 2018, 11:28:49 AM ---By being so emotional you can't change the opinion of people that are not even present at this forum.

--- End quote ---

Teddy, what exactly do you mean here? I don't think I understand your wording.

--- Quote from: Teddy on May 26, 2018, 11:28:49 AM --- The fate of the child will not in any way change the course of the investigation.
--- End quote ---

I agree with you 100%, but if the child is still alive/had children of his own, they would be better candidates for DNA tests. If we find out who the mother of his child was, we might get a lead by finding people who knew Zolotaryov well.

--- Quote from: Teddy on May 26, 2018, 11:28:49 AM ---
It doesn't exactly portray him as a family man, or his family as a loving grandparents or else the child will have remained in their custody. Why didn't they raise him?
--- End quote ---

Is it possible that he didn't raise him out of shame or something like that? Since he didn't marry the mother of his child and was hitting on Zina like you said, could it have been an accident that he had a child out of wedlock and that his family wasn't too happy about it? Perhaps his family was more conservative and this child brought dishonour to them, since he came from a long line of Kuban Cossacks where family is everything to them. It's possible that Zolotaryov left, for whatever reason, and the mother of this child was too ashamed to raise the child on her own or ask Zolotaryov's parent for help. Perhaps his parent's didn't even know about this child.

I'm over here ranting but the problem here is that we're not even sure if this child really does exist. From what I saw on KP's website it seems all we have to work with are two witness testimonies and the rest is speculation. I assume if someone knows what was going on in Zolotaryov's life, they would contact KP first anyways.  dunno1

Teddy:
Sources say bachelor, no source I have ever read says Semyon is childless. And he is an odd ball. This doesn't make him a mass murderer.
The child to be DNA source - this is going to be a quest to prove that yes, the man in the grave fathered this child that will be another saga to find, and proves nothing further.
The relatives want to bring humanity in the character whose remains the media seems to gnaw on... but I am resting my case here, because I don't know what this will lead to. If this re-opens the case - let them pick on. I don't have problem with Tristan's post, I just can't justify the emotional read on it, but that's me. I usually just lay down the information only without an emotional charge.

CalzagheChick:
I'm really unsure how I've gone from uncovering the possibility that Zolotaryov did in fact have a family to Zolotaryov is a mass murderer? I've never even suggested that. I don't even remotely think he had anything to do with this as I believe whole heartedly that he perished with the other 8 and that is in fact his body in that grave.

Furthermore, I am going to give the benefit of the doubt here and assume there is a communication barrier as far as the suggestion of me being emotional. I'm not at all emotional. I asked Galina about baby Sasha upon your suggestion that she's a walking encyclopedia. I woke to find a thread created under Semyon Zolotariov (Victims) so I figured since the thread was created I may as well just dump all of my notes into the thread instead of writing up a formal post as I had originally planned. That's where above you'll see the photos I saved and captioned.

There are now a billion things going on here that I have zero to do with. I am not suggesting Zolotaryov is a murderer or responsible for the Dyatlov Pass Incident. I am not suggesting that Zolotaryov is what Americans love to call "a deadbeat dad." I'm not even sure I would call him that if he did in fact surrender his rights to raise his son. This was a man that was purposely put on the front lines of WW2 with the intention of killing him off under Stalin's grand plan of killing off the Kossacs. Ummmm war is horrifying in and of itself but the fact that he shouldn't have come back from that war by all accounts just tells me that this guy was a special kind of hardened.

Furthermore, I have absolutely NO idea where this suggestion that Zolotaryov was making passes as Zinaida on the trip is coming from, but it sounds like many of you have access to information that I don't. I can only write and question that which I can interpret and read from credible sources. I have NEVER seen the suggestion that Semyon was a man-whore nor do I know what pleasantries or unpleasantries passed between them on this trip from which they would not return. I find it very presumptive to even suggest that any of the members of the Dyatlov party were courting/dating/romantically interested in one another as there is NOTHING suggesting as much save for some words Zinaida wrote to a friend in a letter that she was jealous and presumably hurt seeing Yuri hold hands with a girl in the Blinov party. I can see that bothering her. She was a wounded young girl that was in love with a poor boy. I believe her heart was broken and she tried desperately to make the trip work without disclosing her wounded pride.

That is the ONLY evidence that exists regarding Zinaida. Where all of this other stuff is coming from, I have no idea.

Loose}{Cannon:
All I see is relative pertaining information regarding an fascinating history of one of the victims that I myself had not done any research on, so I appreciate the OP and the work to research it and post it.

No reason to get into the weeds on this one.  I made it a sticky because its flat out good information for everyone to absorb.   No Sasha tattoo......   covered that too!   I guess the tattoo is like the gold teeth scenario......  more bogus wonk wonk created deep within Russia I'm sure. 

All relative information

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version