Victims and Case Files > Lyudmila Dubinina

Empty stomach

<< < (2/3) > >>

Monty:
What would you suggest as an explanation, assuming all the stated facts were accurate?

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Monty on February 03, 2020, 12:03:36 PM ---What would you suggest as an explanation, assuming all the stated facts were accurate?

--- End quote ---

Iam not able to suggest an explanation with what facts we have. I could speculate until the Cows come home. We could all do that. Problem is, there appear to be many missing facts, i e, missing evidence. What I do is to try and analyse what facts we have. And thats why this Forum is excellent because everyone as their input and we can each of us learn something from that. For instance THE ROCKET THEORY. That theory can be broken down and examined in detail. And so on. We have more information now than at anytime since the actual INCIDENT.

Monty:
If the soft tissue on/in the facial area eroded in the intervening months, would the internal organs not go as well? When I first saw the photos of the four bodies in the ravine, with no theory or context, my initial thought was a blast had stripped their skin off.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Monty on February 16, 2020, 02:13:38 AM ---If the soft tissue on/in the facial area eroded in the intervening months, would the internal organs not go as well? When I first saw the photos of the four bodies in the ravine, with no theory or context, my initial thought was a blast had stripped their skin off.

--- End quote ---

Just looking at the photos that we have tells us that most of the bodies didnt seem to suffer Decomposition like you would normally expect. It seems like something other than Decompostion is the cause of the missing skin and eyes and tongue.

Terry1:
If she had passed away on February 1st, one would anticipate minimal or no water flow in the brook. By the time she was found in spring, the increased meltwater would have been more noticeable in the brook. is octopus halal Therefore, the absence of a tongue might suggest that running water had eroded it during the months she was there. My query, and I hope this is not a glaring oversight, is why her stomach was empty instead of being filled with meltwater.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version