Theories Discussion > Yeti / Snowman

Yeti/Merk

(1/7) > >>

boguslaw.mycyk2017:
My opinion is very short.The first:from the camp/tent/they run because was the explosion of rocket.They were in big panic.For the second:
This women with missing tongue and part of face was attacked by Yeti.This monster wanted to eat her.But stopped the attack and run.The explosion of next rocket frightened him.Why did Yeti attack the woman?Probably of using perfumes.

SteveCalley:
I am doubtful of Merk involvement. The trauma does not fit a big carnivore. The pathologist knew perfectly well what killed the Four. He was too afraid to write it in the report.

Per Inge Oestmoen:

--- Quote from: SteveCalley on February 24, 2018, 12:31:34 PM ---I am doubtful of Merk involvement. The trauma does not fit a big carnivore. The pathologist knew perfectly well what killed the Four. He was too afraid to write it in the report.

--- End quote ---

There is no such thing as a man-eating Yeti.

Apart from that, the investigators probably were fully aware that the death of the nine students was not caused by a mere accident.

Loose}{Cannon:
I got nuthin....    lol1

Morski:
Hello, all. I am new to the forum, yet not new to the case itself. Its been bothering me for like 5 years now. Great to find this forum and the site as well.
My first post is here on the Yeti topic. To be honest, I am not a fan of the Yeti or other extraterrestrial versions for the tragedy. Just dont seem to fit in the picture, but just my oppinion of course.
Regarding the famous frame №17 (https://dyatlovpass.com/camera-thibeaux-brignolle) from Nikolai Thibeaux camera, where its speculated that it captured Yeti/Merk - Look at the photo again, and than take a look at the loose photos section and especially photo №7 (https://dyatlovpass.com/loose-photos), where Nikolai himself is in a strange position of the body, presumably being cold. Compare the leaning of the torso and especially the right shoulder position of the Yeti photo and Nikolai`s. They seem to be very much alike, even though the quality of the two photos and the distance is very different. Different photos, but the body position looks similar. Another tning, it is said that Nikolai liked to be in front of a camera. He liked to be the center of attention. The group had already been joking about Yeti, eventually writing it down in the "Evening Otorten №1". My point is, could it be possible, that Nikolai and his friends kinda "staged" the Yeti photo to fit the Yeti joking theme, and the Yeti is actually Nikolai? The photo is taken with his camera. Of course, there was no way for them to see the photo right away back then, but a more experienced photographer (someone from the group) could make a more blurry photo deliberatly. What do you think? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version