April 27, 2024, 10:22:40 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Vladimir Askinadzi  (Read 14405 times)

December 18, 2023, 08:38:04 AM
Reply #30

Teddy

Administrator
Does this help?

« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 09:38:24 AM by Teddy »

December 18, 2023, 09:20:22 AM
Reply #31

anna_pycckux

I read the text for a long time and with interest. The translation is not always correct. I took some screenshots. There is very valuable information there. For example, Askenaji says that the photos of Luda were taken not only face down, but also with an open face. But where are these photos? Has anyone seen this?
The most important quote was the following:
"The Faculty of Physics and Technology was filled with righteous and scoundrels. The righteous died, the scoundrels made a career"

December 18, 2023, 09:21:21 AM
Reply #32

Ziljoe

Not really . I've looked at so many diagrams and there seems to be some dispute over the ceder and ravine, I understand the general tent, 3 on the slope and the ceder location but I'm still confused if the ravine 4 were between the tent and the ceder.

Have read through your link for Vladimir Askinadzi, I've seen this Ariel photo and description. I have no idea if it's correct and what the north south orientation of the photo is?

Is the tent directly up from the photo? I know there's been debate over which ravine.

December 18, 2023, 09:32:55 AM
Reply #33

anna_pycckux

December 18, 2023, 09:38:33 AM
Reply #34

Teddy

Administrator
Is the tent directly up from the photo? I know there's been debate over which ravine.

There is no more debate. You have to account for the 10 year span in the correspondence, which unfortunately is not dated. There used to be a debate, not anymore.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 09:53:29 AM by Teddy »

The following users thanked this post: Ziljoe

December 18, 2023, 10:20:28 AM
Reply #35

Ziljoe

Thanks teddy, I've just looked at your book and found that illustration. The photo confused me a bit as I was looking at Google maps and rotated the map in satalite and got the trees to match. For some reason Google maps have the ravine 4 in a different location.

All is good, look after your finger!  thumb1

December 18, 2023, 10:57:51 AM
Reply #36

Teddy

Administrator
I think it's the same, only satellite is directly from above while on my scheme there is a slope and the background is skewed.

December 18, 2023, 11:58:50 AM
Reply #37

Ziljoe

I think your right teddy and Google is wrong. Yours fits with Vladimir Askinadzi drone photo.

The difference between yours and Google is this I think.

The following users thanked this post: Teddy

December 18, 2023, 01:15:24 PM
Reply #38

Teddy

Administrator
I will look into it tomorrow and fix it. The ravine 4 was pinned on Google with old coordinates long time ago without looking upclose.
Matching the trees is the way to go, I should know that.
I will make it right and report.

December 18, 2023, 02:29:13 PM
Reply #39

Ziljoe

No problem , I wasn't trying to correct, just i get confused from time to time,I'm  forever re-reading . Gives me something to think about if they followed the 4 th tributary went along one of the two ravines to the ceder and came back to the build the den or , something happened at the ravine and then some of them went to the ceder.  The confusion continues but good to know the exact location. When you were at the ravine , was the" triple tree" still there? . It seems like one of the trees that can be recognised.

December 18, 2023, 04:37:28 PM
Reply #40

GlennM

Given the lay of the lay of the land, the trees, creeks, ravines etc. I would opt to make better travel by hiking above the tree line. If the location of the tent is to be believed, so did Igor. Who had the time to build snow dens and lookouts in a cedar tree when there was a mountain to get around and back in time for school?
We don't have to say everything that comes into our head.

December 18, 2023, 05:53:06 PM
Reply #41

Ziljoe

If I understand GlennM, I kind of agree with you. Looking at the terrain along the tree line , it's full of ravines, creeks , soft snow and no direct paths. Up until Dyatlov pass, I think and I say "I think" they were following or trying to follow the frozen river for ease of obstacles, then Mansi hunting trails. Through the lower forests.

This photo makes me think that it was a staged humour, the leader and the followers being a bit fed up , but in humour ,as Dyatlov could not have not noticed the the staged photo. I don't think they were lost, just looking for the easiest path.

It's such an obvious joke, Dyatlov looking at perhaps his map and the others in thought suggesting him to hurry up and make a decision. We must remember that they would all see the photos after the trip . If it was meant in a negative way then it could cause offence when they returned. It could have been seen as undermining Igor.( It is my kind of humour anyway. )

I think it is possible that it was decided to cut lose from the forest and all of the uneven terrain. Follow the gentle slopes for quick movement and perhaps more consistent snow.?

Vladimir Askinadzi mentions that there is little point in setting up the tent at mt Otorten ( if I understand correctly) , to add unnecessary extra distance to the hike. Get close to the end , travel light and return.

The following users thanked this post: GlennM

December 18, 2023, 09:52:59 PM
Reply #42

GlennM

If I am correct, the day before the tragedy, they all went forward onto 1079 toward Ortoten but were beaten back by the windy cold conditions. On their final day, they could have chosen descent to the tree line but instead contented themselves with short forward progress towards the mountain,  preserving the altitude of their camp. If anything else,  the wind scour of their footprints and the snowmass on the tent suggest the lethal weather did not abate. I have a feeling that if they were all bedded down before the crisis, they might have had their heads oriented to the up hillside of the tent, their feet toward the,woods below. The slab slip would have covered everyone's heads first at once. They,would free themselves under the snow covered canvas and cut the down hill side of the tent. One slash freeing the two women on their side of the divider, another slash for the men. Cold, dark, and windy with no time to tarry, they went down slope to the cedar, making  insufficient fire below the Mansi lookout created in the branches above. When they later separated, four found the Mansi snow den but couldn't survive their pre mortem injuries.

December 18, 2023, 11:43:36 PM
Reply #43

Teddy

Administrator
No problem , I wasn't trying to correct, just i get confused from time to time,I'm  forever re-reading . Gives me something to think about if they followed the 4 th tributary went along one of the two ravines to the cedar and came back to the build the den or, something happened at the ravine and then some of them went to the ceder.  The confusion continues but good to know the exact location. When you were at the ravine, was the" triple tree" still there? It seems like one of the trees that can be recognized.

Тhe tree is there. When you go with experts into the ravine they know where everything is. This is Shura speaking, one of the if not the greatest Dyatlov Pass terrain experts.
The triple tree can be seen when on the video says 17 and on top of the tree there is caption "тройное дерево"

https://youtu.be/HFgB2MMEO0s?si=k2KSuru4PyzRh2sE&t=675
« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 03:32:18 AM by Teddy »

December 19, 2023, 01:54:38 AM
Reply #44

Ziljoe

Thanks teddy, I have seen Shuras work and videos on the Ravine link on the main website , however , I was struggling with the four different suggested locations by various researcher's and Google.

It makes sense now with the numbers and the location on his map to the video.

In Sharavin's interview he seems a bit unclear which creek it was? He says the den was in the second creek?

Navig: And which direction was the den?

MSh: If you draw a perpendicular from the cedar to the line of the stream, then at the intersection of the second stream there was the den. There are no more than 100 meters, according to records like 75 meters.

Navig: I.e. in the second creek?

MSh: Yes in the second. And according to the documents it was completely impossible to determine where and what. I determined this place by three criteria: 1. According to the descriptions that the guys told me when they found it. How did they find it? They went from this cedar further to the opposite side of the tent, and where the branches were sticking out of the snow, they started digging and found the den. Then the photo was of the place where the den was up the stream. And we compared this photo with the area. And the third, in the direction of the second ravine from the cedar, I found stumps there and the direction was taken along them. But when we were there in 2001, the ravine was covered with snow and we could not find the den. But in summer it can be found, i.e. rotting for 50 years still something must have remained

December 19, 2023, 02:31:39 AM
Reply #45

Teddy

Administrator
This is all old. Now all agree where exactly the den was.

https://dyatlovpass.com/expedition-2023#6

Olga stands on top of the den.

December 19, 2023, 06:01:10 AM
Reply #46

Teddy

Administrator
Google map is fixed to match the trees from the book. Thanks Ziljoe.

December 19, 2023, 07:07:50 AM
Reply #47

Ziljoe

Cool. No one is allowed to change the location again! I now know every nook and creek.

Did you add the routes, swiss avalanche etc? That's new.

December 19, 2023, 07:19:58 AM
Reply #48

Teddy

Administrator

Yes.

December 19, 2023, 07:36:57 AM
Reply #49

Ziljoe

Yes.

One thing , or rather two things stand out with their route on Google maps, that's how short a distance they travelled compared to their other days and the fact that they covered almost the same distance to the ceder on foot as where they came from during that day,that is , if we believe that they chose to pitch their tent on 1079 in the first place. You should mark your fallen tree too.

The following users thanked this post: GlennM

December 22, 2023, 02:10:22 PM
Reply #50

GlennM

Was Mr. Askinadzi involved in the discovery of the footprints leading away from the tent. If yes, by what method did the searchers determine if shoe, boot, sock or foot that made the prints. To me, the images do not look like much of anything definitive.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 08:30:50 PM by GlennM »

January 13, 2024, 07:27:04 PM
Reply #51

GlennM

Blad reported this,"Zina's coffin was displayed in our dorm foyer. The "guard of honor" was spontaneous; those who wanted stood as long as they wanted. I stood for about 10-15 minutes. Zina’s face was calm, without visible external injuries, but the color of very thick chocolate, even with a slight blue tint."

What significance can we attribute to the color of her skin?

January 28, 2024, 12:32:27 PM
Reply #52

Axelrod

Interview with the last witness Askinadzi
Conversation with Vladimir Mikhailovich Askinadzi (01/24/2024)
(a was capable to type only a half of this interview)

[-] Well, at least you can hear me. (Natasha Mitrova laughs). Then I will speak. Crap! It’s a pity, Vladimir Mikhailovich, that we can’t hear you... Do you have a microphone that connects to your computer?
[A.:] No...

[–] I can hear you!

[A.:] Can you hear me?

[–] And now I can’t hear it again.

[Who? Me?

[–] Yes, you can hear it, you can hear it.

[A.:] What is the question? What should I say?

[–] Whatever you want.

[A.:] What do I want?

Natasha Mitrova and Askinadzi.

[-] Tell… (laughs) Why do you think that there was no rocket crash at the pass?

[A.:] Well, Lord! Yes, there are not only rockets... All this music is the same, you know... There are many authors here. Technogen is a large chapter where all the Idlers are hidden. I have a lot of books that... Can you hear me?

[-] Yes, sure! I can listen to you all night! We've been wanting to talk like this for a long time! For about three years now, probably... Yes?

[A.:] Yeah! Well, that means it’s a technogen – it’s spread out like an octopus! And they suck everything they can out of it. They send me books, and as the first reader! Here, they are hot and only for you, and as you say, that’s how we will react. Well, to some I say: “Well, okay! You wrote 150 pages there, you put so much work into it! And it turned out great!” They get offended and stop writing, especially girls or women... I have one friend, though in Ukraine, not in Russia, who took criticism painfully... She is known to you, and I will tell you about her later without chatting. These are not rockets. Or rather, one of the chapters of this entire technogen. Small chapter.

Because a book came to me, like this! I’m not too lazy to write, I’m not too lazy to attach it somewhere in order to print a certain number of copies, send it to those who didn’t ask, and then start a conversation... Well, this version came to me that some three billion candles... Can you imagine such a lighting rocket ? 3 billion. I can’t imagine...

He read that the Americans allegedly flew at night (it’s not difficult during the day)... He dreamed about it on the sofa... over our northern latitudes, and then they dropped this illumination bomb, it illuminated there, and at that time they took photographs. 70% of this book was the characteristics of this bomb. He read everything from the Internet, and 2 pages on how to stick Dyatlov there! I sculpted and finished it. What did he want to know by this? Who set Krivonischenko's leg on fire? Here is this bomb, here it shines... And where it shines, there it warms. And fried his left leg. And then he himself was surprised: I wonder why his right leg wasn’t fried?

First, he dropped this bomb right under the cedar tree. I say: “3 billion, so she will burn several hectares of forest there!” I converted this into luxes and lumens. Anyway, it's hot! He calmed down. I told him that no, it won’t do.

He says: “Yes, I didn’t finish it here.” And he has already published the book.
This means that this technogen died, they forgot. The next batch of technogens is why they jumped out of the tent? Yudin, the author of this case, that they took him and began to choke. Even when he was alive, I told him: “Well, they suffocated, but why didn’t the partridges suffocate? We ate wood grouse there. Where is the logic?"

Well, he stopped correspondence. He was lazy. Not because I was offended. And Kuntsevich told me that Yurka is lazy in correspondence. I'm easy going!

And so on, if you look through it now, the technogen is a multi-tiered structure, and there’s a rocket there! But from the rocket, from this idea, there are a lot of legs sticking out. Because books are being written again. I’ll tell you all these names later. I have such a stack of books! Probably the largest library, where to add it?

[–] If I come to visit you, you can hand them over to me personally.

[A.:] One dreamed that it was a vacuum bomb. Some people dream of a nuclear bomb, while others dream of a vacuum bomb. The style is the same - first they invent a reason, and for this reason they pull out all the information from the Internet. What is a vacuum bomb, what is its structure, design. Well, academician! And then he stuck it again to Dyatlov. Well, okay, she didn’t die, she didn’t die... He still sometimes torments me, that he’s fixed something... He’s fixing everything. The main idea is that he didn’t study anything beyond the vacuum bomb!

The last letter I sent you was about radiation. Still a rocket! Still man-made, but now radiation. Let's check it out! What will you find there if you check? If bombs were exploding there on Novaya Zemlya for 15 years... The wind rose is such that it brings anything and everything anywhere. Maya Piskareva argued with me at one time, oh, spectrum! I say: “How do you know such words?” She: “There are many Betas there, but few Alphas.”

Yes, alpha is never enough! The skin on the fingers protects from alpha radiation... The free path there is microns, because this Alpha is heavy. And everyone forgot that the training ground is nearby! At first they exploded incorrectly. Science is science, it is stepping over problems and questions. They did not pay attention to the wind rose. That's why they stained Norway and Sweden. And then, when they say: guys, have a conscience! – We started choosing a compass rose. Now, if the wind was to the east, southeast, that is, to our territory, then they would explode... Yes, Norway and Sweden suffered greatly from Chernobyl, they were afraid there. And the trail of these tests - it will stain you with anything!

Now this author says to me: “Let’s measure everything there, let’s come there with a dosimeter!” So what are you trying on? There is 3 times more natural background there, because there have been no tests there for 30 years. They dismantled the landfill there. And the idea itself, what is it like to send a plume from Novaya Zemlya to Kazakhstan? The Mayak plant, also known as Chelyabinsk-40, was famous when the burial ground there exploded in 1957, and several villages were poisoned there.

In 1959, I graduated from the institute, physics and technology, so we bubbled half of the graduating class there! They're still there! True, half of them drank themselves to death. But this is a completely different question. And there are children, nothing terrible happened. Everything is fine, but there was a lot of alcohol! I also had a lot of alcohol! That’s why we didn’t drink less than 10 liters of alcohol on our hikes. ten in a month.

[–] Then it turns out that the Dyatlovites also had 10 liters of alcohol with them?

[A.:] No, there are no parallels here. Because the conditions are different... My alcohol was in my safe, I was already the boss. But Dyatlov had no alcohol! That is, there was no safe. Moreover, not the boss...

Another technogen, pure technogen, this is what Ivanov himself was tormented over. Fireballs. Here's another technologist who got around to Ivanov's article, where he asked for forgiveness from his relatives and so on. True, he was also disingenuous there, because the article was written in 1990, when the country no longer existed, all obligations to the old countries had already died. Yes, you gave a subscription, but now the country is different. Tell the truth! what do you know now? After all, you should know more than us! You went to Moscow for some reason, they told you there, say this, don’t say that! Tell me what you were forbidden to say?

I openly said that the party committee forbade me to speak! I was forbidden to highlight any details that no one knew, but I knew them. They told me: “Keep quiet about the details! We must first find out and allow you to speak! And tell your five guards not to talk too much! Well, don’t say anything either!”

I later wrote to Ivanov when he claimed that there was supposedly a fire on the flooring. I wrote to him in Kustanai (where Ivanov was the regional prosecutor), however, through the editorial office of the Ural Worker, I did not have his address...

Here's another man-made product for you, a pure rocket! How is this last author?

[–] Vadim Skibinsky with his R-12 rocket?

[A.:] I’m not talking about this anymore, because there is no investigation. The active warhead gasped and infected everything there with radiation. Trali-vali! We need to go there and try everything on. Well, he doesn’t understand how it happened, and how these tests were organized in general... Any tests, even small ones, are a lot of money... Firstly, the object itself is an expensive thing, even without an active warhead! And with an active warhead it was generally prohibited, because a test is a test. This means that we need to look at something that is still unknown.

So, they tested the rocket and found that there was nothing wrong. Or vice versa, here you need to put another screw. Since the tests mean they have the right to get some kind of negative result! Well, they bubbled an active warhead worth several kilotons into it. Well, several villages, for example, gasped. That is, it was forbidden to do this. Here the author is talking jokingly about the warhead, and now we need to try it on. “Nobody talked about this, I’m the first to speak. I want to hammer this post myself...” Well, hammer it in!

I criticized him 3-4 years ago, I said that the money there is immeasurable, the preparation is immeasurable in volume, because a lot of people need to be brought there.

They also need to be transported with instruments. Since there are instruments, that means power plants are needed. Since there are people, it means they need to be warm, have enough to eat, and have toilets.

All this - not a single trace in the pass area... Why are you fooling around then? This was 4 years ago. Now he wrote to me: I will continue! For God's sake continue! This is such a stubborn hope for a sensation!

Well, the technogens are gone, I can still bend your fingers. And they all come down to colossal illiteracy. And not easy. You and I are somewhat illiterate. Well, they took the primers, read them in this direction and became literate. Ignorance is terrible! When they don’t want to read or study. There is an idea... Well, there is also a technogen... After all, I also started with this, I am the author, that they were crushed by snow. Do you remember this? In 2012, in the article “We, the Last of the Mohicans,” I argued that they were crushed by wet snow. But I justified it, I didn’t say it was Eureka. I wrote that Luda had windings on her legs. So it was she who wrapped the legs herself. So she could bend over. At this moment the ribs were intact. Then she lay down. Already the brain began to shift from the cold, from the frost. She lay down with her chest on a stone, but she put her hands under herself! This means that at that moment the ribs were still intact. And then it began to be pressed down for a month and a half... and eventually it burst somewhere.

When Vietnamese (in 2018) dissected Zolotarev’s grave, laid out all these ribs, I watched carefully, because I had conversations with doctors of science, I was not shy. When I needed something, I wrote them letters. If you want, answer. If you don't want it, you don't have to. And I had 5 doctors of medical sciences who answered my questions. They said: we cannot tell without looking. Because there may be fragments there if there was a blow, or there may be a static load... Gradually they broke off. Here is the static load. This doesn’t last for half an hour, but for a month and a half.

The Vietnamese woman spread out her ribs, and I looked under a magnifying glass, but couldn’t say anything. When it's broken, put them side by side and put them together to see how it broke! One rib lies, half a meter later the second rib lies... So I didn’t understand anything...

But, I repeat, I justified it, and did not take it out of thin air. Now I’ll hook my friend... You saw his statements. He found the reason - an avalanche and nothing more, they were crushed by snow. I said: at least read it! I don’t mind, I’m not jealous that you don’t have a link to the author... Not because you’re so bad, but you just haven’t read Maya Piskareva. I know that Sasha Kahn ignored her, and Bartolomei, and Kuntsevich. She managed to quarrel with everyone. Only she really needed me. I had so much information that she cried over every letter I wrote. She wrote to me like this: “I received your letter, I can’t read it systematically, I read one paragraph, and then I ran around the apartment, spinning and spinning, and finally calmed down. Then I kneel down on the chair again, read the next paragraph, read it, and again I was spinning.” So she tormented herself with my stories. And she really rolled her eyes, because, firstly, I was independent, and secondly, I was absolutely unaware of what was being cooked there in Yekaterinburg.

Well, then, when we became friends, already with Kutsevich. In Moscow, we met with him a lot and talked. I don’t want to say that he was a 100% adherent of this direction, but he was under very great pressure from Bartholomew! But if I lived across the street from Kuntsevich, I would also be compressed.

Although I’ll just tell you one thing: I don’t have any version myself! I only know one thing: that wounds are individual. If some common cause, an explosion of something, poisoning from something... that the gas cloud poisoned them and they ran away... Well, okay, I'm 87 years old. Well forgive me!

[–] Yes, at 87 years old, you look like you are 37 years old! I told you so! Well, you still tell me, as you told me, about the fact that they could only get injured below?

[A.:] Yes, I told you about Luda. She, laying down in this bed of hers, was still almost alive, and her ribs were intact! But if, like Borzenkov... well, I mentioned the first name in vain... He has a version that, well, he brought a photograph there. This was not the case in our time... There was such a ledge, a puff of snow and a sharp cliff... They ran, they ran, they ran... Lyudka was the first to stumble, and someone jumped on her and on her chest. That's it! This doesn't happen! Well, it doesn't happen... So he took it and spanked her with both feet. Of course, he didn't insist. It was such an inconspicuous letter, which he left with Kuntsevich, and for me too. My trash is thrown out out of my head, but what I need comes to me in layers. That's why I remember a lot and I don’t even remember much...

[–] Did you understand the meaning of his letter? Well, I'll tell you later. Of course, I don’t know for sure, but I read it, and I have one guess.

[A.:] I will be grateful to you. So you're asking me to dwell on the mechanics of this matter? What do you want?

[–] I also, you know, want you to say...

[A.:] About that, again it’s technogen, because technogen is multi-layered. One of the layers is... well, should I make a list? Buyanov with his idea.

[–] Buyanov’s is not man-made.

[A.:] Yes? (interference) Well, okay, someone crashed... Buyanov says: they were crushed by this, this is where the ribs came from, Thibault was lying on a flask, they were hit from above, and his skull was broken with this flask, and so on. Yes, and my ribs were broken! I say: listen, how did they walk a kilometer and a half with broken ribs?

[–] Oh, yes, Buyanov has this...

[A.:] Don’t upset me with your memory. My only hope for you is that you will duplicate me. I say, how did they run for one and a half kilometers? He says: it’s okay, they took a deep breath, their ribs fell into place, and they went! With ten broken ribs... That’s primitive, don’t even think about it... Just take a breath and gain strength.

I explain to him, because one of the doctors of medical sciences explained to me... At one time in 2011, I was in Kyiv at the Amosov Institute, they put shunts on my heart, and the attending physician was a doctor of sciences. I hooked him on this topic at the same time. He says: “But no!” I asked him: “How long is it from when the ribs were broken to death?” He says: “And these are seconds...” Секунды!

Because if the chest is damaged, then the integrity of the whole organism is damaged. And the breathing mechanism in women and men is completely different.

Now I will talk, and you check it for yourself. I checked it myself - everything matches. Here is a man, he breathes from his stomach, his chest does not move. And the woman breathes through her chest. Because nature itself made it so that she needs the lower abdomen to bear a fetus! That's why she breathes through her chest.

And if her ribs are broken, it means she’s no longer breathing... And you hold your breath and see how long you can hold out without breathing. 40-50 seconds is the maximum. You'll already be green in 50 seconds. I looked, I’m trained, but I lasted a maximum of one and a half minutes without breathing. When I was young because I was diving. I'm a waterman. If I needed to dive underwater to get to the shore, then I held my breath for a minute and a half.

Luda had 10 broken ribs. If they had broken her in the tent, she would have suffocated there, and no one would have touched her. And once she reached, ran, crawled to the bottom, to the stream, then everything happened below. And Thibault had a wound below, and Krivonischenko’s leg was fried... Well, all the injuries occurred there. And the outstanding injuries are Zolotarev and Dubinina, this is under the snow, and so on. But Buyanov didn’t want to listen to me. Because it didn't fit in at all! And when, besides me, a dozen more tourists, including Kuntsevich, had already pecked at him, he changed the subject. I started to wonder about solar cycles. By the way, Buyanov wrote more than one book. He wrote a dozen books, and I leafed through all of these books. I could download them on the Internet. Basically, they concerned safety measures on climbing routes. This is his theme. That’s why this book (about Dyatlov) that he published is still alive... But he did not give up his version - it stuck tightly with him. He's a stubborn guy. But they are all stubborn authors. Oh, how hard it is to put them in place by the beard!

Well, I briefly told you what technogen is. This, I say, is a multi-layered structure, and more layers will appear. I will be the first, as always, they will send me and say: “Well, agree that I’m right?” They told me that I gave birth to many chanthropes myself... That I did not give a strict, tough answer that “Stop writing!”, as Konstantin Simonov once did to one officer who decided to write a book about his life path during the war. Simonov says: “Yes, you have something to remember. But you are not a writer, and you will never be a writer, because you don’t know how to write!!!” (laughing)

“Give up this craft, it’s not yours!” And now you will receive these materials after me... They will not calm down. Creativity is endless. In 2059, someone will remember the centenary. This will be a momentous year! It's a long time, but you can make it! You will only be 90 years old!

I felt really bad when I gave a good review and the author was a woman! This was the most difficult thing for me to do, to criticize a woman. Well, in general, I love those hard workers who climb, write something, create nonsense... Yes, they got lost! Yes, we went to the wrong place! And even more so if it’s a woman, she has a family, children, and she writes... That's why I treated them all softly, but I was merciless towards the men! Not sometimes, but mostly 90% is nonsense due to the global ignorance of the author. It is ignorance, not illiteracy. Well, he doesn’t know how it’s organized, what it entails... Because the girls, girlfriends, were from Leningrad, they argued among themselves there, if you remember, and you should remember. There was a certain Sulman... For some reason they dreamed that Sulman financed these searches.

[–] Well, yes, this expedition... Is it Northern?

[A.:] I enlightened them that no Sulman would be enough to pay the expenses that were spent on the search. These were the first and last such large-scale searches. Although tourists continued to die! I don't usually brag, but I have 64 corpses to my name. These are friends of my friends, half the group, the whole group, individual corpses... Basically, over 14 years.

These were students, beggars, unprepared impromptu and so on. Well, Dyatlov also had an impromptu. And here Dyatlov is not outstanding. Everyone had impromptu moments! Well, there was no time, especially before the holidays, this is a session (either winter or summer session). Faster, faster, there’s nothing to breathe there, there’s no time, that’s all! And then it took 2 days for us to quickly complete the application documents. Those who agreed in advance, like Dyatlov, that they also gave him money... They never gave me money. In my opinion, Sogrin was never given any money. I didn’t ask Bartolomei if he received money... Well, mostly for qualifying trips. When I received my Master of Sports in 1967, I received money for this route.

The master's route, as a rule, was paid for. True, that money was only enough for the trip there and back. This is already good! Of course, there wasn’t enough for food and equipment. We were wealthy then. We worked in places where the salary was slightly higher. We could afford it...

And at the institute only one or two groups could be financed by Gordo. He had volleyball players around his neck. “Uralochka” was such a team, the champion of Russia, and 99% of them were girls, UPI students. Because I knew one of them, she lived in a dormitory. Then there was a cycling section, there were also girls there - one of them became a master of sports in a year and a half. It was a horse! Strong girl!

There were parachutists, and I sometimes participated there, sometimes I jumped. If the level of competition was very high, then Gordo would give money. Not only tourists grazed there, many sections grazed there, about three dozen of them. And autotourism, and motorcycles... Winter sections. If they reached the republican level, then of course they paid for it. I had a friend who was a master of sports in parachute jumping.

I entered college, and he was in his third year. After 5 years I left to write my diploma, and he was still in his third year of study. But a master of sports! Attended or participated in all Russian competitions. I also wore my square on my dress suit for a year and a half, and then stopped.

[–] Tell me, what was the impact of the death of the Dyatlov group? When did they begin to restore order in tourism in general? What did Ivanov say, wild tourism?

[A.:] Tourism before Dyatlov and tourism after Dyatlov. As always happened under socialism - first they banned it! When, apparently somewhere at that level, they calculated what this search resulted in, they said: oh, guys, for this money it would be possible to raise tourism to such a level, wow!

Khrushchev said: ban! But how can you ban it if it was a voluntary matter? Well, who dragged me into the taiga, if for six months I lived only on this, preparing this or that route. And I’m not the only one, but everyone is like that, and so are the leaders!

I had extensive correspondence with the guys from Irkutsk, from Perm... And we still went, and I went, and then Moscow approved it all for us in retrospect. My ski trip to the Kola Peninsula was approved after 5 years. I didn’t even think, I didn’t need this category... But, nevertheless, I sent the route book and diaries. They gave me a certificate. Who else? I wrote a list of participants. All 9 people received certificates of completion of this route..

January 28, 2024, 12:33:41 PM
Reply #53

Axelrod

РУССКИЙ ТЕКСТ (половина интервью):

Интервью с последним свидетелем Аскинадзи
Беседа с Владимиром Михайловичем Аскинадзи (24.01.2024 года)

[-] Ну ладно, хоть меня слышно. (Наташа Митрова смеётся). Тогда я буду говорить. Блин! Жалко, Владимир Михайлович, что Вас не слышно… У вас есть микрофон, который подключается к компьютеру?
[А.:] Нету…

[–] Вот вас слышно!

[А.:] Слышно?

[–] А сейчас опять не слышно.

[А.:] Кого? Меня?

[–] Да слышно, слышно.

[А.:] А в чём вопрос? Что говорить?

[–] Всё что хотите.

[А.:] А что я хочу?

Наташа Митрова и Аскинадзи.

[–] Скажите… (смеётся) Почему вы думаете, что там не было никакого падения ракеты на перевале?

[А.:] Ну господи! Да там не только ракеты… Вся эта музыка – она же, понимаешь… Здесь авторов много. Техноген – это большая глава, куда спрятаны все Бездельники. У меня масса книг, которые… Ты меня слышишь?

[–] Да, конечно! Я могу вас всю ночь слушать! Мы же давно хотели так поговорить! Уже года три, наверное… Да?

[А.:] Ага! Ну так вот, значит, техноген – он расплылся, как спрут! И высасывают оттуда всё, что могут. Мне книги шлют, причём как первому читателю! Вот, горяченькие и только вам, и как скажете, так мы и будем реагировать. Ну, некоторым я говорю: «Ну, хорошо! Ты же написал там 150 страниц, столько труда вложил! А пшик получился!» Они обижаются, прекращают писать, особенно девушки или женщины… У меня есть одна знакомая, правда на Украине, не в России, которая критику восприняла болезненно… Она тебе известна, и я тебе без чата потом скажу о ней. Это не ракеты. Вернее, одна из глав этого всего техногена. Маленькая главка.

Потому что пришла мне книга, вот такая! Не лень писать не лень пристроить куда-то её, чтобы напечатать энное количество экземпляров, разослать тем, кто не просил, а потом начинать уже беседу… Ну вот такая пришла мне версия, что какие-то три миллиарда свечей… Ты представляешь такую осветительную ракету? 3 млрд. Я не представляю…

Он вычитал, что американцы ночью летали якобы (днём-то несложно)… Это ему на диване приснилось… над нашими северными широтами, а потом сбрасывали эту осветительную бомбу, она там освещала, и в это время фотографировали. 70% этой книги были характеристики этой бомбы. Он всё вычитал из интернета, и 2 странички, как надо прилепить туда Дятлова! Лепил и долепился. Что он хотел этим узнать? Кто поджёг ногу Кривонищенко? Вот эта бомба, вот она светит… А где светит, там и греет. И поджарила ему левую ногу. А потом он сам удивился: интересно, а почему же правую ногу не поджарило?

Сначала он эту бомбу спустил прямо под кедр. Я говорю: «3 миллиарда, так она спалит там несколько гектар леса!» Я перевёл это в люксы и люмены. Во всяком случае, жарко! Он успокоился. Я ему сказал, что нет, не подойдёт.

Он говорит: «Да, здесь я не доработал». А книгу он уже напечатал.
Значит, этот техноген умер, забыли. Следующим партия техногенов – это почему выскочили из палатки? Юдин, автор этого дела, что взяли и начали задыхаться. Ещё когда он был жив, я ему говорил: «Ну, они задохнулись, но почему куропатки не задохнулись? Мы там съели глухаря. Где логика?»

Ну и он прекратил переписку. Он ленивый был. Не потому, что обиделся. И Кунцевич мне говорил, что Юрка ленив на переписку. Это я лёгок на подъём!

И так далее, вот если сейчас листать, то техноген – это многоярусная структура, и ракета там такая вот! Но из ракеты, из этой идеи масса ног торчит. Потому что опять книги пишут. Я тебе все эти фамилии скажу потом. У меня вот такая пачка книг! Наверное, самая большая библиотека, куда пристроить?

[–] Если я к вам в гости приеду, вы их можете мне лично в руки передать.

[А.:] Одному приснилось, что это вакуумная бомба. Кому-то ядерная бомба снится, а кому-то вакуумная бомба снится. Стиль один и тот же – сначала они выдумывают причину, и по этой причине выдёргивают из интернета всю информацию. Что такое вакуумная бомба, какая её структура, конструкция. Ну, академик! И потом прилепил он её опять к Дятлову. Ну ладно, не умерла, не умерла… Он всё ещё иногда меня мучает, что вот он что-то исправил… Всё исправляет. Основная идея, что он дальше вакуумной бомбы ничего не изучил!

Последнее письмо, которое я тебе переслал, это радиация. Всё равно ракета! Всё равно техноген, но теперь радиация. Давай проверим её! Что ты там найдёшь, если будешь проверять? Если там 15 лет на Новой Земле взрывали бомбы… Роза ветров такая, что она куда угодно и что угодно приносит. Майя Пискарёва со мной спорила в своё время, ой, спектр! Я говорю: «Откуда ты знаешь такие слова?» Она: «Там Беты много, а Альфы мало».

Да альфы всегда мало! От альфа-излучения кожа на пальцах защищает… Величина свободного пробега там микроны, потому что тяжёлая эта Альфа. А так все забыли, что полигон-то вот рядом! Сначала взрывали неграмотно. Наука есть наука, это перешагивание через проблемы и вопросы. Не обращали внимания на розу ветров. Поэтому испачкали Норвегию, Швецию. А потом, когда те говорят: ребята, ну имейте совесть! – Мы начали выбирать розу ветров. Вот если ветер на восток, юго-восток, то есть, на нашу территорию, вот тогда взрывали… Да, Норвегия и Швеция от Чернобыля очень пострадали, они там боялись. И шлейф этих испытаний – он испачкает тебе чего угодно!

Теперь этот автор мне говорит: «Давай мы всё там померяем, давай туда с дозиметром приедем!» Ну и что ты померяешь? Там в 3 раза больше естественного фона, потому что 30 лет там испытаний уже нет. Там разобрали полигон. Да и сама идея-то, что такое шлейф пустить с Новой Земли и до Казахстана? Комбинат «Маяк», он же Челябинск-40 знаменитый, когда там взорвался могильник в 1957 году, там же отравили несколько деревень.

В 1959 году я кончал институт, физтех, так у нас туда половину выпуска запузырили! Они до сих пор там! Правда, половина спились. Но это вопрос уже совсем другой. И дети есть, ничего страшного не произошло. Всё нормально, только спирта было немеряно! У меня тоже спирта было немеряно! Поэтому в своих походах меньше 10 литров спирта мы не выпивали. за месяц вдесятером.

[–] Тогда получается, и у дятловцев был с собой спирт 10 литров?

[А.:] Нет, параллели здесь ни при чём. Потому что условия другие… Мой спирт был у меня в сейфе, я уже был начальником. А у Дятлова спирта не было! То есть, сейфа не было. Тем более, не начальник…

Ещё один техноген, чистый техноген, это то, над чем мучился сам Иванов. Огненные шары. Вот тебе ещё один техноген, который догулялся до статьи Иванова, где он попросил прощения у родственников и так далее. Правда, там он тоже лукавил, потому что статья была в 1990 году, когда уже и страны-то не было, уже все обязательства к старой стран умерли. Да, ты давал подписку, но сейчас уже страна другая. Скажи ты правду! что ты-то теперь знаешь? Ведь ты же больше нас должен знать! Ты же зачем-то в Москву ездил, Тебе там сказали, это говори, а это не говори! Скажи, что тебе запретили говорить?

Я-то открыто сказал, что мне в парткоме запрещали говорить! Мне запрещали высвечивать какие-то детали, которые никому не известны, а мне они были известны. Мне сказали: «Про детали молчи! Мы должны сначала из узнать и разрешить тебе говорить! И передай своим пятерым гвардейцам, чтобы они тоже не трепались! Ну и ты тоже не говори ничего!»

Я потом написал Иванову, когда он утверждал, что на настиле якобы был костёр. Я ему написал в Кустанай (где Иванов был прокурором области), правда, через редакцию «Уральского рабочего», у меня не было его адреса…

Вот тебе ещё один техноген, чисто ракета! Как этот последний автор?

[–] Вадим Скибинский со своей ракетой Р-12?

[А.:] Я уже об этом не говорю, потому что следствия нет. Ахнула активная боеголовка, заразила там всё радиацией. Трали-вали! Надо туда съездить и всё-всё-всё померить. Ну, он не понимает, как это было, и как организовывали вообще эти испытания… Любые испытания, даже мелкие, - это бешеные деньги… Во-первых, сам объект – дорогущая штука, даже без активной боеголовки! А с активной боеголовкой вообще было запрещено, потому что испытание есть испытание. Значит что-то надо посмотреть, что ещё неизвестно.

Вот, провели испытание ракеты, обнаружили, что ничего страшного. Или наоборот, вот здесь надо винтик другой поставить. Раз испытания, значит, имеют право получить какой-то отрицательный результат! Ну и запузырили туда активную боеголовку на несколько килотонн. Ну и ахнули несколько деревень, к примеру. То есть, это было запрещено делать. Здесь автор говорит шутя про боеголовку, и теперь надо померить. «Об этом никто не говорил, я говорю первый. Я хочу забить вот этот столб сам…» Ну, забивай!

Я его 3-4 года назад покритиковал, я сказал, что денег там немеряно, подготовка немеряная по объёму, потому что людей туда завезти надо много.

Ещё их с приборами надо везти. Раз с приборами, значит, электростанции нужны. Раз люди есть, значит, чтобы им тепло было, чтоб сытно было, чтобы туалеты были.

Всего этого – ни одного следа в районе перевала нет… Чего ты тогда морочишь голову? Это было 4 года назад. Сейчас он мне написал: я буду продолжать! Ради Бога продолжай! Вот такая упёртая надежда на сенсацию!

Ну и техногенов развелось, я тебе могу ещё загибать пальцы. И все они упираются в колоссальную неграмотность. И не просто. Вот мы с тобой в чём-то неграмотные. Ну, взяли буквари, почитали в этом направлении и стали грамотными. Страшно невежество! Когда не хотят читать, учиться. Есть идея… Ну, техноген есть ещё… Ведь я же тоже начинал с этого, я же автор, что их придавило снегом. Ты помнишь это? В 2012 году в статье «Мы, последние из могикан» я отстаивал, что их придавило мокрым снегом. Но я же обосновывал, я же не говорил, что Эврика. Я писал, что у Люды были на ногах обмотки. Значит, это она сама обматывала ноги. Значит, она могла наклониться. В этот момент рёбра были целые. Дальше она легла. Уже мозг от холода, от мороза начал сдвигаться. Она легла грудью на камень, но она руки под себя подложила! Это значит, в этот момент рёбра были ещё целые. И вот тогда её начало в течение полутора месяцев придавливать… и в конце концов где-то лопнуло.

Когда Вьетнамка (в 2018 году) препарировала могилу Золотарёва, разложила эти всё рёбрышки, я внимательно смотрел, потому что у меня общение было с докторами наук, я не стеснялся. Когда мне что-то надо было, я писал им письма. Хочешь – ответить. Не хочешь – не надо. И у меня было 5 докторов медицинских наук, которые отвечали мне на вопросы. Они говорили: мы не можем сказать, не глядя. Потому что там могут быть осколки, если удар был, или может быть статическая нагрузка… Постепенно они и отломились. Вот здесь статическая нагрузка. Это не полчаса действует, а полтора месяца.

Вьетнамка разложила рёбра, и я уже под увеличительным стеклом смотрел, но ничего не мог сказать. Когда сломано, ну положи ты их рядышком и соедини, чтобы посмотреть, как сломалось-то! Одно ребро лежит, через полметра второе ребро лежит… Так я ничего и не понял…

Но, повторяю, я обосновывал, а не взял с потолка. Сейчас зацеплю моего друга… Ты видела его высказывания. Он нашёл причину – лавина и ничего больше, их придавило снегом. Я сказал: ты хоть почитай! Я не против, у меня нет ревности, что ты без ссылки на автора… Не потому, что ты такой плохой, а ты просто не читал Майю Пискарёву. Я знаю, что и Саша Кан игнорировал её, и Бартоломей, и Кунцевич. Она успела со всеми переругаться. Только я ей был очень нужен. Столько информации у меня было, что она рыдала над каждым моим письмом. Она мне так и писала: «Получила твоё письмо, я не могу его читать систематически, я прочитала один абзац, а потом бегаю по квартире, кручусь-кручусь, наконец успокоилась. Потом снова на коленках становлюсь на стул, читаю следующий абзац, прочитала, и опять меня закрутило». Так она себя мучила моими рассказами. И она действительно таращила глаза, потому что, во-первых, я был независим, во-вторых, я был абсолютно не в курсе дела, что там варят в Екатеринбурге.

Ну а потом, когда мы подружились, уже и с Куцевичем, В Москве мы с ним очень много встречались, беседовали. Я не хочу, сказать что он был 100% адептом этого направления, но он был под очень большим прессом Бартоломея! Но если бы я через дорогу жил от Кунцевича, я бы тоже спрессовался.

Хотя одной тебе я только скажу: нету у меня у самого никакой версии! Я только знаю одно: что раны индивидуальные. Если какая-то общая причина, взрыв чего-то, отравление от чего-то… что газовое облако отравило их, и они убежали… Ну ладно, мне 87 лет. Ну прости меня!

[–] Да в 87 лет вы, как будто бы вам 37 лет! Я вам это говорила! Ну вы же всё-таки мне расскажите, как вы мне говорили, про то, что травмы они могли получить только внизу?

[А.:] Да, про Люду я тебе сказал. Она, укладываясь в это своё ложе, она ещё была почти жива, и у неё рёбра были целые! Но ежели бы, вот как Борзенков… во, первую фамилию я назвал зря… У него версия, что ну там фотографию он привёл. В наше время такого не было… Там уступ такой, наддув снега и резкий обрыв… Бежали, бежали, бежали они… Первой Людка споткнулась, а кто-то сиганул на неё и на грудь. Ну и всё! Да не бывает такого! Ну, не бывает… Вот он взял, шлёпнул её двумя ногами. Конечно, он не настаивал. Это было такое малозаметное письмецо, которое он оставил у Кунцевича, и мне тоже. У меня мусор выкидывается из головы, а то, что надо, у меня так пластами и идёт. Поэтому я многое помню, а многое уже и не помню…

[–] А вы поняли, какой смысл в его письме был? Ну, я вам потом расскажу. Я, конечно, точно не знаю, но вот я прочитала, и я у меня есть одна догадка.

[А.:] Буду тебе благодарен. Значит, ты спрашиваешь, чтобы я остановился на механике этого дела? Что ты хочешь?

[–] Я ещё, знаете, хочу, чтобы вы сказали…

[А.:] Насчёт того, опять техноген, потому что техноген – он многослойный. Один из слоёв – это… ну что мне, список что составить? Буянов со своей идеей.

[–] У Буянова же не техноген.

[А.:] Да? (помехи) Ну ладно, кто-то врезался… Буянов говорит: их придавило этим, вот отсюда рёбра, Тибо лежал на фляжке, их ударило сверху, и ему этой фляжкой разбило череп, и так далее. Да, и рёбра сломало! Я говорю: слушай, как же они со сломанными рёбрами полтора киломтера шли?

[–] А, да, это у Буянова есть…

[А.:] Ты меня не расстраивай своей памятью. Я на тебя только и надеюсь, что ты меня будешь дублировать. Я говорю, как они там бежали полтора километра? Он говорит: ничего страшного, они глубоко вздохнули, их рёбра встали на место, и они пошли! С десятью сломанными рёбрами… Вот, примитивыно, и не думай… Достаточно вздохнуть и набраться сил.

Я ему объясняю, потому что один из докторов медицинских наук мне объяснял… Я в своё время в 2011 году был в Киеве в институте Амосова, мне ставили шунты на сердце, и лечащий врач – доктор наук. Я его заодно зацепил этой темой. Он говорит: «Так ведь нет!» Я его спросил: «Сколько вот от того, как сломали рёбра, и до смерти?» Он говорит: «А это секунды…» Секунды!

Потому что, если нарушена грудная клетка, то это нарушена целостность всего организма. А механизм дыхания у женщин и мужчин совершенно разный.

Сейчас я буду говорить, а ты проверь на себе. Я на себе проверял – всё совпадает. Вот мужчина, он дышит животом, у него грудная клетка не двигается. А женщина грудью дышит. Потому что сама природа сделала так, что низ живота ей для вынашивания плода нужен! Поэтому она дышит грудью.

И если у неё сломаны рёбра, значит, она уже не дышит… А ты затаи дыхание и проверь, сколько ты можешь продержаться не дыша. 40-50 секунд это максимум. Ты уже позеленеешь от 50 секунд. Я смотрел, я тренированный, но полторы минуты максимум я держал без дыхания. Когда я был молодой, потому что нырял. Я же водник. Если мне надо было пронырнуть под водой, до берега добраться, то на полторы минуты я задерживал дыхание.

У Люды, были сломано 10 рёбер. Если бы её сломали в палатке, она бы там и задохнулась, её бы уже никто не трогал. А раз уж она дошла, добежала, доползла до низу, до ручья, то всё произошло внизу. И у Тибо рана внизу, и у Кривонищенко нога поджаренная была… Ну, все травмы произошли там. А выдающиеся травмы – это Золотарёв и Дубинина, это вот под снегом, и так далее. Но слушать меня Буянов не хотел. Потому что это никак не вписывалась! А когда его уже, кроме меня, заклевали ещё полтора десятка туристов, в том числе и Кунцевич, он сменил тематику. Про солнечные циклы начал пудрить мозги. Кстати, Буянов не одну книжку написал. Он с десяток книг написал, и все эти книги я листал. Я их мог скачать в интернете. В основном, они касались мер безопасности на альпинистских маршрутах. Это его тематика. Поэтому эта книга (про Дятлова), которую он выпустил, она до сих пор живая… Но он не отказался от своей версии – она заклинила намертво у него. Он упёртый мужик. Но они все авторы упёртые. Ой, как тяжело их за бороду на место поставить!

Ну вот, я тебе вкратце рассказал, что такое техноген. Это, я говорю, многослойная структура, и будут ещё появляться слои. Я буду первым, как всегда, мне будут посылать и говорить: «Ну, согласись, что я прав?» Мне сказали, что я многую шантропу родил сам… Что я не дал строгий жёсткий ответ, что «Перестань писать!», как в своё время Константин Симонов одному офицеру, который решил написать книгу о своём жизненном пути во время войны. Симонов говорит: «Да, у тебя есть что вспомнить. Но ты же не писатель, и никогда не будешь писателем, потому что ты не умеешь писать!!!» (смеются)

«Брось это ремесло, оно не твоё!» И вот тебе после меня будут приходить эти материалы… Они не успокоятся. Творчество – оно бесконечное. В 2059 году кто-нибудь вспомнит про столетие. Это будет знаменательный год! Долго, но ты можешь и дожить! Всего-навсего 90 лет тебе будет!

Мне было очень плохо, когда я отзывался хорошо, а автором была женщина! Это самое сложное для меня было занятие, критиковать женщину. Ну я вообще люблю таких работяг, которые лезут, что-то там пишут, создают ерунду… Да, заблудились! Да, не туда зашли! А тем более, если женщина, у неё там семья, дети, а она пишет… Поэтому я нежёстко к ним всем относился, а к мужикам я был безжалостен! Не иногда, а в основном 90% – это чушь, обусловленная глобальным невежеством автора. Именно невежество, а не неграмотность. Ну не знает, как это организовано, во что это выливается… Потому что из Ленинграда девушки, подружки, они там спорили между собой, если ты помнишь, а ты должна помнить. Некий Сульман был… Вот им почему-то приснилось, что Сульман финансировал эти поиски.

[–] Ну да, эта экспедиция… Северная что ли там?

[А.:] Я и просвещал их, что никакого Сульмана не хватило бы, чтобы оплатить те расходы, которые были потрачены на поиски. Это были первые и последние столь масштабные поиски. Хотя туристы продолжали гибнуть! Я обычно не хвастаюсь, но на моём счету 64 трупа. Это друзья моих друзей, половина группы, целая группа, отдельные трупы… В сущности за 14 лет.

Это были студенческие, нищие, неподготовленные экспромты и так далее. Ну вот и у Дятлова тоже был экспромт. Да и здесь Дятлов не выдающийся. Экспромты были у всех! Ну некогда было, тем более перед каникулами, это сессия (либо зимняя, либо летняя сессия). Быстрей, быстрей, там дышать нечем, нет времени и всё! И потом 2 дня оформляли быстро заявочные документы. Те, кто заранее договорился, вот как Дятлов, что ему дали ещё и денег… Мне денег никогда не давали. По-моему, и Согрину никогда не давали денег. У Бартоломея я не спрашивал, получал ли он деньги… Ну в основном на зачётные походы. Когда я 1967 году мастера спорта получал, я получил деньги на этот маршрут.

Мастерский маршрут, как правило, оплачивали. Правда, тех денег хватило только на дорогу хватило туда и обратно. Это уже хорошо! На продукты и на снаряжение, конечно, не хватило. Мы тогда были зажиточные. Мы работали в таких местах, где чуть повыше зарплата была. Мы могли себе это позволить…

А в институте только одну-две группы мог Гордо профинансировать. У него на шее были волейболистки. «Уралочка» – такая команда была, чемпион России, а на 99% там были девчонки, студентки УПИ. Потому что одну из них я знал, она жила в общежитии. Потом велосекция была, там тоже девчонки – одна мастера спорта сделала за полтора года. Это была лошадь! Сильная девчонка!

Были парашютисты, и я там иногда участвовал, прыгал иногда. Если очень высокий уровень соревнований, то Гордо денег давал. Там не только туристы паслись, там паслись многие секции, из было десятка три. И автотуризм, и мотоциклы… Зимние секции. Если выходили на уровень республики, то конечно это оплачивали. У меня был друг – мастер спорта по прыжкам с парашютом.

Я поступил в институт, а он был на третьем курсе. Я через 5 лет уехал писать диплом, а он всё ещё на третьем курсе учился. Зато мастер спорта! Посещал или участвовал во всех российских соревнованиях. Я тоже свой квадрат года полтора носил на парадном костюме, а потом перестал.

[–] А скажите, как повлияла гибель группы Дятлова? Когда там начали порядок наводить вообще в туризме? Как там Иванов сказал, дикий туризм?

[А.:] Туризм до Дятлова и туризм после Дятлова. Как всегда при социализме было – сначала запретили! Когда видимо где-то там на том уровне посчитали, во что это вылилось, эти поиски, то сказали: ой, ребята, да за эти деньги можно было бы поднять туризм на такой уровень, что ого-го!

Хрущёв сказал: запретить! Но как запретишь, если это было дело добровольное? Ну кто меня тащил в тайгу, если я полгода только этим и жил, готовя тот или иной маршрут. И не я один, а все так, и руководители тоже!

У меня была обширная переписка с ребятами из Иркутска, из Перми… И мы всё равно ходили, и я ходил, и это потом нам задним числом всё это оптом Москва утвердила. Мне лыжный поход на Кольский полуостров через 5 лет утвердили. Я и не думал, мне и не нужна была эта категория… Но, тем не менее, я послал маршрутную книжку, дневники. Мне дали справку. Кто ещё? Я написал список участников. Все 9 человек получили справки о прохождении этого маршрута.

February 18, 2024, 03:19:35 AM
Reply #54

Teddy

Administrator
Was Mr. Askinadzi involved in the discovery of the footprints leading away from the tent. If yes, by what method did the searchers determine if shoe, boot, sock or foot that made the prints. To me, the images do not look like much of anything definitive.

Vladimir Askinadzi was on location Apr 25 - May 8, 1959, so he couldn't have seen the footprints found on February 26th.

February 18, 2024, 03:30:48 AM
Reply #55

Teddy

Administrator
You should mark your fallen tree too.

Done, although you really need to zoom in to see it since the cedar and bodies of the two Yuri's are really close.

February 18, 2024, 03:43:54 AM
Reply #56

Teddy

Administrator
It is always easier to do nothing than to fake something.

Listen to to wisdom!!!

February 20, 2024, 05:13:57 AM
Reply #57

Teddy

Administrator

21st of February, 65 years ago to the date, was when the search for the Dyatlov group officially began. I will be interviewing Vladimir Mihaylovich Askinadzi on this date. He was leading the UPI search party from Apr 25 to May 8, 1959. His probe found Lyuda, and subsequently the bodies of Thibeaux-Brignolle, Zolotaryov and Kolevatov. With his shift the search operation ended, and the confusion began. I am no longer asking for questions because I have more than we could cover in 3 interviews. But the question remains, are we doing something useful, are we trying to solve the case or just finding common ground to bond. Vladimir Mihaylovich is not just a looker, his personality is very direct, frank, fair, he loves life and life loves him. He has preserved his heart and mind. Which is priceless. I myself have been treating the recollections of participants in the events with utmost priority. Their memories are perishable. And yet, I have to watch out since all the girls who take interviews from him fall in love. Maya Piskareva, Galina Sazonova, Olga Litvinova, Elena Dmitrievska, Natasha Mitrova, anna_pycckux (added per her request) the list goes on and includes me, Teodora Hadjiyska.

The photo that you are looking at is taken in room 301, in the same dorm where Zina lived. They knew each other. The photo is from 1959.

Vladimri Askinadzi 1959

« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 07:11:00 AM by Teddy »

February 22, 2024, 01:04:37 AM
Reply #58

Teddy

Administrator
I will let Oleg host the topic from here on → https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=1596.msg24525#msg24525
There are going to be more than two parts of this interview.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 09:25:26 AM by Teddy »

The following users thanked this post: anna_pycckux

February 22, 2024, 02:58:03 AM
Reply #59

Ziljoe

Thanks teddy and all those involved.