Theories Discussion > General Discussion

They were NOT crushed by snow

(1/20) > >>

Dona:
They didnt dig a snow den.. Their clean hands prove that.. nary  scratch on them.. Also, they were lying perpendicular to the ravine..

KFinn:
For the rav 4 and the Yuris under the tree, we can't really judge much based on body positions.  The Yuris were moved as the others took their clothing after death.  The rav 4 were in running water; their bodies very well could have shifted from melting snow and water.  The state of the bath skin on the rav 4 also makes it difficult to determine injuries/dirt on their hands. 

Dona:
They were under 10 feet of snow, frozen solid.. I doubt they shifted  much.. Also, I didnt mean clean, as in free of dirt. I meant clean, as in free of  the scratches, abrasions and bruises that the others all have.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Dona on March 23, 2021, 09:12:13 AM ---They didnt dig a snow den.. Their clean hands prove that.. nary  scratch on them.. Also, they were lying perpendicular to the ravine..

--- End quote ---

Well I doubt they would have got far trying to dig a snow den with bare hands. They may have had some other means of digging, and also we dont know how deep the snow was when they were at the Ravine.

Dona:
Their hands have no injuries.. They didnt dig anything..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version