March 28, 2024, 08:50:59 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Menk Face...Zoomed in and clearly Simian  (Read 5255 times)

July 05, 2021, 08:15:12 PM
Read 5255 times

americankevin

So Larisa from Russia or a Kenhee from the UK. (not clear who posted it) shared a good photo of the Menk in which they were able to make the face become more apparent. I'd encourage everyone to check out their other posts in the Yeti Theory thread in which they do a proportional comparison between the Menk and Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson. However he/she didn't zoom in on the face. I'm posting their original version with my zoomed in version. I'm also sharing a couple versions with the lighting altered to make it pop. It's clearly a simian like face. Not human. Also, based on their proportion comparison with the Rock...this Menk was around 8 feet tall. Clearly not a man.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 08:19:48 PM by americankevin »
American Kevin

July 06, 2021, 03:56:33 AM
Reply #1

Mars

For once, until no one has proven that the Yeti exists, it doesn’t exist.

July 06, 2021, 04:56:47 PM
Reply #2

americankevin

Thanks for your ethno-centric harassment which qualifies as racism. I specifically asked those who don't believe in the Menk to not respond to my posts. I've reported you to moderator. DON'T WRITE ME AGAIN!
American Kevin

July 06, 2021, 10:46:52 PM
Reply #3

Mars

This is not about any racism. It’s just an indisputable fact that every thing until we have solid evidence is just speculation. Just like for the Yeti, this is true of UFOs, the Loch Ness monster, all folklore and fairytale creatures, and so on. No offense.

July 06, 2021, 10:50:39 PM
Reply #4

Mars

And something else. I am not writing this to you, but to a forum created for the democratic exchange of different opinions. If you don’t understand, it’s about freedom of speech.

July 07, 2021, 07:32:22 AM
Reply #5

MDGross

americankevin, I respect the work you've done in analyzing the photo. I respect traditional Tribal teachings. And you certainly have the right to express your belief in Yeti/Menk. But this forum exists for a free exchange of ideas. Read almost any thread in the forum and you'll find people who support an idea and people who question it. If you are convinced that an attack by Yeti explains the Dyatlov Pass mystery, then this forum has little to offer you.

July 07, 2021, 01:58:03 PM
Reply #6

americankevin

This is the last time Im going to talk about this. Unless someone has something to add regarding analysis or constructive observations to offer, dont contribute to my thread with harassing **** talk. Its that simple. Nugh said.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 02:10:47 PM by americankevin »
American Kevin

July 11, 2021, 04:43:02 PM
Reply #7

americankevin

Hey guys. Someone removed all my photos of the Menk. At least I cant see them anymore. What the heck is going on? This is public info. Whats the deal.
American Kevin

August 30, 2021, 02:26:05 PM
Reply #8

Paf

One of your argument is the proportion between the head and the body.

What you forget is the temperature. The guy is overdressed. Its thickness doesn't come from its Menk nature but from layers of jumpers and coats. If you check the size of the tree branch next to him, the distance, etc, it seems pretty impossible he's taller than 6 feet/1m80.
Here's what an man dressed for a long time at -40°c looks like with modern, specific materials
check the proportion, you won't find the same than a big guy in t-shirt like the rock !

Your second argument is the face you find in the hanhenced picture.

But this is not the face of the man, it's the edge of his hood. The whites spots come from snow on it, and are made up as a face by enhancement. His actual face is looking to the left (to his right hand actually) and is hidden in the shed of the hood. Otherwise, how do you explain the dark area on the side of the menk's head ? All his right side is far more lighted up than this area, even his armpit is barely shadowed.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 03:04:48 PM by Paf »

August 30, 2021, 02:58:23 PM
Reply #9

Ziljoe

Don't know if this will work. I flipped a picture and very roughly matched the height with head shoulders etc.

January 06, 2022, 03:58:25 AM
Reply #10

ElizabethHarris

It could be a hiker with a facemask on. One of those mesh things that clings to or covers the face and pushes the face in. Or this was just doctored to look like this.

January 09, 2022, 05:11:17 PM
Reply #11

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient

Don't know if this will work. I flipped a picture and very roughly matched the height with head shoulders etc.

Clearly a different shape. Also the photo of the Dyatlov member seems to have been taken nearer the camera so in this picture it looks out of place.
DB

January 10, 2022, 08:16:52 AM
Reply #12

Ziljoe

Clearly a different shape. Also the photo of the Dyatlov member seems to have been taken nearer the camera so in this picture it looks out of place.

Thanks , of course it looks out of place . Not my best work but it was only intended to give a representation of body / limb / head with hood . Looks like a human to me.

January 10, 2022, 08:25:42 AM
Reply #13

Игорь Б.

Это не Тибо, а Кривонищенко.
An example of the impact of chemical weapons of a skunk (wolverine) in a tent:
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=117054

January 10, 2022, 08:41:28 AM
Reply #14

Ziljoe

Это не Тибо, а Кривонищенко.

I took the nearest body Stance wearing a hood to compare body proportions. I don not think it's a snowman / menk. 

January 10, 2022, 08:44:36 AM
Reply #15

Игорь Б.

Человек в комбинезоне. Это Кривонищенко.
An example of the impact of chemical weapons of a skunk (wolverine) in a tent:
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=117054

January 11, 2022, 08:12:26 AM
Reply #16

ElizabethHarris

So hard to say with that photo but it could just be a case of pareidolia. I still think it's weird as all heck but here's a quick and probably dumb question but I'll ask anyway. When did the hikers write the playful newspaper that says 'we now know the Yeti exists." Was that before the trip?

January 14, 2022, 05:48:28 PM
Reply #17

sarapuk

So hard to say with that photo but it could just be a case of pareidolia. I still think it's weird as all heck but here's a quick and probably dumb question but I'll ask anyway. When did the hikers write the playful newspaper that says 'we now know the Yeti exists." Was that before the trip?

1st February, 1959, apparently. The exact words are debatable, apparently.
DB

January 15, 2022, 10:48:11 PM
Reply #18

GlennM

I submit the solution to the Menk mystery is simply to look at the photo taken prior to the one in question. Its the same person. Problem solved.

January 19, 2022, 05:58:22 PM
Reply #19

sarapuk

I submit the solution to the Menk mystery is simply to look at the photo taken prior to the one in question. Its the same person. Problem solved.

Really. Its impossible to be certain with a photo that lacks clarity
DB

January 19, 2022, 08:01:01 PM
Reply #20

GlennM

Of course, this same doubt must be applied to claims the image is simian. I prefer Occam`s razor. The simplest and most compelling explanation is to look at the two photos, Menk and the one shot before it. Same person, same clothes. Where is autofocus when you need it? LOL.

January 21, 2022, 12:20:42 AM
Reply #21

Perplexe

Bonjour AmericanKevin
Votre analyse me semble juste et  très plausible, en tout cas je respecte totalement votre point de vue qui est aussi bon que celui d'un  autre. En tout cas il est très bizarre que cette photo est fait l'objet d'aussi peu de discussions, en tout cas les discussions à l'époque m'ont parues vite enterrer la piste du Menk. De toute façon, pour ma part, nulle analyse rationnelle ne peut expliquer ce qui s'est passé et je suis de ceux qui pensent que l'explication de cette tragédie est d'origine non humaine. Je connais beaucoup de légendes amérindiennes et elles sont toutes imprégnées de sagesse et de vérité. Ces légendes peuvent apporter une lumière que notre civilisation malgré son niveau de technicité ne peut expliquer, car dans la vie tout n'est pas rationnel, la science elle-même le démontre avec la physique quantique. Dans quelle réalité vivons nous? Ce qui s'est passé est affreux et nul humain ne peut avoir accompli cela, j'en suis convaincu, aucun mobile pour explquer une telle sauvagerie.
Il faut chercher l'explication ailleurs, que ce soit le Menk ou la piste extra-terrestre.