March 28, 2024, 06:35:41 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Understanding  (Read 3626 times)

April 10, 2023, 10:28:58 AM
Read 3626 times

Vietnamka

Hi all
There are two reasons why I am writing this post. The first one - I just had dinner in Saon with a two nice Irish men who know about the Dytalov Pass and who the Gukov was. The second - today is the birthday of Vladimir Askinadse. Early in the morning, I sent him a mesge with a best wishes and congratulations, but I did not ask him "How are you?". He is in Crimea now, and even if I dare to ask, I know for sure. that he won't answer. Moreover, he definitely convinces himself that everything is OK.
 And it's not a matter of lies or truth, it's a matter of survival. Starting to discuss this topic 10 years ago, I did not understand a lot. Even archival documenanswer an answer. It must be felt. Feel what it means to be a citizen of a totalitarian country.
how it works. Why is life nolued, if the government begins to express "concern" about the lives of 9 students, then this is not a concern, this is propaganda and some kind of hidden interests of the government.
it is impossible to explain to people who have not been in this situation how much easier just to believe what you are saying than to say something that does not correspond to the version of the government.
This is a broken psyche and it is impossible to understand these feelings until you begin to break them. All the memories of the search engines are in the furnace. They are induced by time. Only now I began not to guess, but to understand it.
Both in Russia and in Ukraine, no one cares about the loss of tens of thousands of lives now. Tens of millions were lost in the USSR. Why did the authorities suddenly begin to pay attention to the lives of 9 students? Only if this case brought some benefit to the authorities themselves

И да. Это очень забавно, когда админы этого форума разослали сообщения русским участникам о запрете писать по русски. Действительно, для вашего удобства изучения гибели русских студентов, в СССР не надо понимать специфику, надо чтобы было удобно. Гугл переводчик это сложно. Но если вы действительно хотите разобраться в этой истории - вам придется хотя бы попытаться понять  менталитет и особенности того времен.
Yes, Russian is not American or Irish

The following users thanked this post: Ehtnisba, marieuk, amashilu, tenne, eurocentric

April 10, 2023, 10:54:18 AM
Reply #1

amashilu

Global Moderator
Vietnamka, I have taken the liberty of translating your last paragraph for you:

And yes. It's very funny when the admins of this forum sent messages to Russian members about the ban on writing in Russian. Indeed, for your convenience in studying the death of Russian students, in the USSR you do not need to understand the specifics, you need to be comfortable. Google translate is hard. But if you really want to understand this story, you will have to at least try to understand the mentality and features of that time.

April 10, 2023, 11:11:36 AM
Reply #2

Олег Таймень

Hi all

Галина, добрый вечер! Продублируйте пожалуйста сообщение на русском языке. Через переводчик вообще не понятно, о чём это сообщение. А понять хочется.

Galina, good evening! Please duplicate the message in Russian. Through the translator it is not at all clear what this message is about. And I want to understand.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 11:31:02 AM by amashilu »
If a mountain comes towards you, and you are not Mohammed, then it is a rockfall.

April 11, 2023, 11:20:35 PM
Reply #3

anna_pycckux

Even archival documenanswer an answer. It must be felt. Feel what it means to be a citizen of a totalitarian country.
Галина, правильно ли я тебя поняла, что ты, наконец-то стала сторонницей  версии «Госзаказ на ликвидацию»?? То есть убийство смелых, свободно- инакомыслящих студентов по ложному доносу во время 21 съезда КПСС?

Galina, did I understand you correctly that you finally became a supporter of the "State Order for liquidation" version?? That is, the murder of brave, free-thinking students by false denunciation during the 21st Congress of the CPSU?

April 18, 2023, 11:27:31 AM
Reply #4

Jean Daniel Reuss

Reply #2   
Galina, good evening!
.... it is not at all clear what this message is about. And I want to understand.
Question to Vietnamka: Does your post have anything to do with your topic=3966.0 to topic=3966.390 on taina.li ?
Vietnamka:
https://taina.li/forum/index.php?topic=3966.0
Unless I am mistaken, it is about the meeting of Dyatlov's group with a second group incorporating spies, associated or interested in Krivonischenko, because he had organised radioactivity clean-ups after the Kyshtym disaster.

............but I did not ask him "How are you?". He is in Crimea now, and even if I dare to ask, I know for sure. that he won't answer. Moreover, he definitely convinces himself that everything is OK.
 And it's not a matter of lies or truth, it's a matter of survival...........
Are you saying that Vladimir Askinadzi, who lives in the city of Sevastopol, risks his life by speaking out about the DPI ?
Yet I share an opinion of Vladimir Askinadzi.

"To hide the truth about the murder of Dyatlov group, the authorities came up with a missile version"
https://dyatlovpass.com/askinadzi?filter_page=5&rbid=18461
January 28, 2014 All rights belong to Komsomolskaya Pravda. Authors Nikolay Varsegov and Natalya Varsegova

I thought a lot about this and came to the conclusion that no spontaneous force could kill the nine healthy and fit guys. They could not just freeze in those conditions. Well, again, these inexplicable injuries. Don’t ask me, I don’t know who or why    they were murdered.    But this seems to me the only explanation of their death.

All the memories of the search engines are in the furnace.
This is a metaphor that is difficult for me to understand.

Perhaps it is an reference to Bobrikov's theory.
               Pass without Dyatlov by Aleksandr Bobrikov
https://dyatlovpass.com/bobrikov-askinadzi?rbid=18461
Teddy : Askinadzi wrote to me a month ago: "I don't know if this book will be a welcome gift, but I will send it at my own risk.
 Bobrikov criticize Varsegova, Bartolomey, Sogrin, Blinov, everyone actually. Askinadzi believes that the criticism is not fair, because at the time they were no more than 22 years old. Askinadzi says that they were "under the pressure of the authorities, the information was then, and still is, hidden from us! ....

Both in Russia and in Ukraine, no one cares about the loss of tens of thousands of lives now. Tens of millions were lost in the USSR. Why did the authorities suddenly begin to pay attention to the lives of 9 students? Only if this case brought some benefit to the authorities themselves
Yes, this is very common: in all countries the authorities highlight secondary anecdotes so that the population does not think too much about the important difficulties and problems, including a very deadly war.
Here on the present forum we adopt the mental approach of © Maria Piskareva 2013:

Mihail Sharavin answers questions from members of the Dyatlov Pass group of VKontakte.
https://dyatlovpass.com/sharavin-3
© Maria Piskareva 2013
            M.Piskareva: ............. But, alas, we learn the truth either from the state, or when we find ourselves in another world, where there are no diseases, sorrows and sighing ... In the meantime, it remains to intellectually entertain ourselves with a game of investigation.
Jean Daniel Reuss

Rational guidance =

• There is nothing supernatural and mysterious about the injuries suffered by the Dyatlov group. They are all consistent with an attack by a group of professional killers who wanted to take the lives of the nine  [Per Inge Oestmoen].

• Now let us search for answers to: WHO ? WHY ? HOW ?

• The scenario must be consistent with the historical, political and psychological  contexts.

• The solution takes in consideration all known findings.

The following users thanked this post: anna_pycckux

April 18, 2023, 03:15:21 PM
Reply #5

anna_pycckux

Why did the authorities suddenly begin to pay attention to the lives of 9 students?
there is no interest on the part of the authorities in the topic of Dyatlov Pass

The following users thanked this post: Partorg

May 05, 2023, 06:26:23 AM
Reply #6

eurocentric

I agree with your sentiments. The only thing I could counter it with, and only if I played Devil's Advocate, and I may be prejuidicial here because it's only my Western assessment and based on what we were negatively told about the Soviet Union (dour, humourless vodka-swilling commies leading colurless lives without individual expression or freedom), is that the KGB-controlling communist system liked to punish those who did not do as they should, and with Khrushchev involved after the Kolevatov's wrote to him the resources may have been made available to gather together all evidence, and bodies, simply to prosecute UPI and Union staff for their criminal negilgence and remove them from their positions.
My DPI approach - logic, probability and reason.